• Curvage Model

Been stuffing myself almost every day for the past few weeks, often till the point where I can’t even move and think I might explode if I try to move. I really hope this hard work leads to some gains because I’m still much too thin. Here’s hoping 

BDBC509B-45CB-4D32-994C-534FEBE635D6.jpeg

12 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Been stuffing myself almost every day for the past few weeks, often till the point where I can’t even move and think I might explode if I try to move. I really hope this hard work leads to some gains because I’m still much too thin. Here’s hoping 

BDBC509B-45CB-4D32-994C-534FEBE635D6.jpeg

The words "much too thin" are not words I'd ever think of if I was asked to describe you 🥵😄

Hope you have / had a great day with your sister 😊👍🥰

45 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Please tease and encourage me. Really want to finish all this food and the tubs of ice cream waiting in the freezer. 🥵

832CA21C-2D63-42DB-8F8A-771EFF6F5F14.jpeg

A46D77B4-E9DE-48AD-93EE-EC2017875811.jpeg

Come on, a bit of pizza and a couple of wings is just a snack for a girl like you...Just a few more slices and then you're done. You look like you're wasting away in those pictures and that's no good - you crave and need the encouragement as much as you do the greasy food....

Guest Carcer89
On 5/17/2023 at 9:41 PM, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

One day she will touch the floor when I sit like this. I won’t be able to stand on my own if at all. This will be the skinny before pic. I can’t wait to get fat 

294B1C9B-B570-478D-85AF-72CD9027B4CB.gif

Goodness, that's a thought! 🥵🥵😍

12 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Can’t stop watching my belly drop gif 🥵🥵🥵

EEFA60FE-837D-46E7-A6AD-AE23F55D01AE.jpeg

87153193-A83D-4458-A57B-3393781E44D3.gif

Lucky table 🤣

But imagine the gif when you are remaking it after you reach the size of your above comment! 🥵🥵🥵

• Curvage Model

I used to have a small, cute belly button not a cavernous hole between hefty rolls of blubber. It’s actually amazing that I did this to myself to feel sexy when so many are embarrassed on my behalf and feel sorry for me, for letting myself fall so far from the beautiful fit girl I used to be.  Saw this in my comments today, “I would put more than 3 fingers in there! 🥵  I've heard of deep bellybuttons, but you take the cake!!!  You have got THE deep bellybutton, and seeing this makes me think some thoughts 🥴 “

• Curvage Model
Just now, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I used to have a small, cute belly button not a cavernous hole between hefty rolls of blubber. It’s actually amazing that I did this to myself to feel sexy when so many are embarrassed on my behalf and feel sorry for me, for letting myself fall so far from the beautiful fit girl I used to be.  Saw this in my comments today, “I would put more than 3 fingers in there! 🥵  I've heard of deep bellybuttons, but you take the cake!!!  You have got THE deep bellybutton, and seeing this makes me think some thoughts 🥴 “

F3F8214C-8330-4762-B018-008B26A09A44.jpeg

7691591D-7232-4575-A7DE-6C58BCB81764.jpeg

You are truly an insatiable glutton. You have completely let go of moderation, modesty, and decency. You are now a hungry hog, a human garborator, a bottomless pit of greed. You will never stop growing now and it won't be long before your belly touches the floor sitting down AND on all fours. I hope this makes you want to shove your head into a feed trough and stuff bellisima to the max. I want bellisima groaning in pain with all the food you put in her.

• Curvage Model

This dress is too tight on Bellissima unless I wear it back to front. That’s what I’m doing now and she likes looking all shiny. It’s one of the hand me down dresses that my neighbour gave me after she lost weight. Not my taste but we are running low on options now. The washing machine and drying shrink all my clothes 

804D2B7A-9AAF-4DBD-B2F0-4E09743EC61D.jpeg