Guest Carcer89
12 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

My poor little blog has been so neglected. Let me feed you some rolls. Will throw in a round bun for good measure. 

BBC00429-DE15-4877-8467-6E6A025A7C93.jpeg

35AF6046-32F0-41F4-8C4E-491BDD4CD168.png

8A526981-D6B3-4098-B870-41EAD26BFE84.jpeg

I believe we'll quite happily wait a short while between updates if they're going to be like that! Rolls for days 😍

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Carcer89 said:

I believe we'll quite happily wait a short while between updates if they're going to be like that! Rolls for days 😍

Thanks. I was quite impressed with how pronounced Bellissima’s top roll is getting and the groove that has formed where my boobs sit on the top roll. I think from March my gains are going to suddenly accelerate and I feel so excited about this. I can’t wait to be so obese that I get referred to as an SSBBW 

60C6E4A9-7185-48E1-90CB-CFC08A357A96.jpeg

52 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Thanks. I was quite impressed with how pronounced Bellissima’s top roll is getting and the groove that has formed where my boobs sit on the top roll. I think from March my gains are going to suddenly accelerate and I feel so excited about this. I can’t wait to be so obese that I get referred to as an SSBBW 

The day you can be called an ssbbw can’t come soon enough imo, you’re already sexy beyond believe. just imagine you with a weight that is twice or thrice your current one. Bellissima is gonna be absolutely humongous and take up your entire lap. Let alone how big the rest of you would be. 🥵

• Curvage Model
55 minutes ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

The day you can be called an ssbbw can’t come soon enough imo, you’re already sexy beyond believe. just imagine you with a weight that is twice or thrice your current one. Bellissima is gonna be absolutely humongous and take up your entire lap. Let alone how big the rest of you would be. 🥵

My pussy got more wet as I read this 

58 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

My pussy got more wet as I read this 

That's hot af 🥵 your inherent eagerness to gain and grow larger is just soo freaking hot. Better help yourself to some food to work on that future ssbbw body of yours whilst simultaneously 'helping' yourself down there 👀. God just the thought of that is such a turn on.

8 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

What a collection of beautiful shapes you're turning into 🥵

By the time you're SSBBW, there will barely be any contrast between your deliciously fat body parts and you'll struggle to work out where one ends and the next begins. Your chest and belly will be massive mounds of fat with 2 nipples- no boobs any more as the blubber will have taken over and you'll basically be a belly with a head.

Your legs will be that immense, they'll be impossible to measure. Even your once slender ankles will be bigger than most girls' waists. 

Your arms will be immense and weigh the same as your entire body did before you started your gaining journey. The sag on your upper arms will be the same as your belly is right now. In fact, take a look at your belly hang and imagine having to lift it every time you eat something. 

If you've got any nice necklaces, wear them now before your neck quite literally disappears into your doughy body. 

This is your future and I for one can't fucking wait to see it happen 🥵

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

What a collection of beautiful shapes you're turning into 🥵

By the time you're SSBBW, there will barely be any contrast between your deliciously fat body parts and you'll struggle to work out where one ends and the next begins. Your chest and belly will be massive mounds of fat with 2 nipples- no boobs any more as the blubber will have taken over and you'll basically be a belly with a head.

Your legs will be that immense, they'll be impossible to measure. Even your once slender ankles will be bigger than most girls' waists. 

Your arms will be immense and weigh the same as your entire body did before you started your gaining journey. The sag on your upper arms will be the same as your belly is right now. In fact, take a look at your belly hang and imagine having to lift it every time you eat something. 

If you've got any nice necklaces, wear them now before your neck quite literally disappears into your doughy body. 

This is your future and I for one can't fucking wait to see it happen 🥵

So insanely hot dammit 

5 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

So insanely hot dammit 

You're going to need some some remote toys and a helper to get them anywhere near your pussy or you'll end up permanently frustrated.

Once you're SSBBW, with your fat meaty arms and your immensely massive belly, there's no way you're getting anywhere near it on your own.

Unless you're like Mr Tickle 🤣

🥵🥵

Guest Carcer89
On 2/11/2023 at 1:22 PM, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Just wait til that top roll is the same size as the rest of Bellissima is now 😍 You should be impressed, and very proud!

So from March, you are going to be on a roll to become a roll yourself? Pardon the pun, that's lame even by my standards 😆

• Curvage Model

I miss all my horny posting and over sharing days. I feel a strong urge to reward everyone’s patience by a) getting insanely fat and b) filming my journey to immobility and being bed bound due to the mountain of fat I will be buried under. I said it and it’s inevitable. We can all see the path I am on and we all know there is no going back for me. Athlete to obese to giant blob. Obese now, immobile blob in the future. The journey there is going to be so good. I just want to cum thinking of all thousands of calories I will consume. 

DC31B28A-D686-42E2-AE78-74E625F7F2B5.jpeg

51D4DB19-64DB-4784-9055-2F8791D3CBD0.jpeg

12599CBA-047E-4898-B7FB-C99A63A5061A.jpeg

1CE3353C-73E4-48FE-AABC-1AB8DC4EB84F.jpeg

425CD728-1542-4A4F-AB97-E6121E9EF762.jpeg

CD2D963D-4A0F-48DC-9EF5-CD3B7F9F7E7F.jpeg

FC50FF71-48FA-4CCB-8516-20A84F14B7D8.jpeg

20F0FE46-E986-41B2-BFD8-F6BB10EC9622.jpeg

Guest Carcer89
1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I miss all my horny posting and over sharing days. I feel a strong urge to reward everyone’s patience by a) getting insanely fat and b) filming my journey to immobility and being bed bound due to the mountain of fat I will be buried under. I said it and it’s inevitable. We can all see the path I am on and we all know there is no going back for me. Athlete to obese to giant blob. Obese now, immobile blob in the future. The journey there is going to be so good. I just want to cum thinking of all thousands of calories I will consume.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

41 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Living under the spell of Bellissima 

A spell we'll all happily bow too 😍

2 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Bellissima used to look flat when I lay on my back. She’s not very flat any more but I look forward to feeling her heavy soft weight on top of my thighs in this position. 

34939027-C1AF-48F5-8C89-E3F4B17D613A.jpeg

86354976-D066-4D75-96DD-A3E76CA895C4.jpeg

D5D9F5A6-D9C3-4565-B422-8FE38057F94D.jpeg

Bellissima is becoming more mountainous with each passing day. Her size, girth and weight are increasing so quickly, won't be long before you can barely move under her when she's had her fill.