• Curvage Model

So I keep getting asked the same question at least five times everyday and I don’t have an answer. I honestly don’t know how much I weigh rn. Last time I weighed myself I had a mini  breakdown because of how much weight I lost due to having bad bronchitis and flu. I cried for hours and nearly gave up on gaining because it all felt so futile when I lose weight so easily and rapidly. I decided to not weigh myself for a while and to try to find ways to feel good because my whole year has mostly been stressful aside from the many happy and horny hours I spent on this site. I decided to forget about numbers and to focus on growing out of my clothes and trying to digest food whilst relaxed and not under pressure. People see me looking fat and they think I gained unintentionally or I got lazy but I worked really hard to add this fat to my body, to pay for the food and to take the time to eat it. I pretty much lived off salad, fruit, nuts and rice cakes before I gained and I ate this food at my desk or on the go. Food didn’t take up time in my life. Now it’s the centre of my life and it’s sometimes stressful wondering how I can keep Bellissima happy with everything else going on. I will weigh myself again in March and I don’t really care if people miss out on the comparison weigh in. I have a weigh in video from when I was over one of my goals. I think I will know when I have gotten back the lost weight. Sorry for the long post. I don’t have a lot of good stuff going on in my life and everything feels so precarious and fragile, like it could all come tumbling down at any stage. If I hadn’t gotten into gaining and showing off my body I would not have spent so much time laughing at hilarious yet sexy teasing messages, or enjoying eating in front of a stranger who thinks my savage way of stuffing myself like a starving person is sexy af. It’s not that this is all I have but is probably the most fun and most chilled part of my life and an escape from all the BS and misery and drama. I don’t want it to also be a part of my life where I am put under constant pressure and always encouraged to feel like I am not enough. I love eating and growing fatter and hope this doesn’t ever cause stress for me, aside from awkward reactions from family. I put myself under so much pressure to gain and to reach milestones but I need to learn to relax. I clearly have this type A perfectionist problem in most areas of my life and it came through when I did sport. I don’t need to bring it into gaining cos it’s counter productive. Lol. I guess now you all know why I am single. Crazy af. 

3696666C-4290-4EB4-AF19-4B92CC991835.jpeg

556C0293-1E0E-43D0-865B-9AC71173CDD1.jpeg

1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

So I keep getting asked the same question at least five times everyday and I don’t have an answer. I honestly don’t know how much I weigh rn. Last time I weighed myself I had a mini  breakdown because of how much weight I lost due to having bad bronchitis and flu. I cried for hours and nearly gave up on gaining because it all felt so futile when I lose weight so easily and rapidly. I decided to not weigh myself for a while and to try to find ways to feel good because my whole year has mostly been stressful aside from the many happy and horny hours I spent on this site. I decided to forget about numbers and to focus on growing out of my clothes and trying to digest food whilst relaxed and not under pressure. People see me looking fat and they think I gained unintentionally or I got lazy but I worked really hard to add this fat to my body, to pay for the food and to take the time to eat it. I pretty much lived off salad, fruit, nuts and rice cakes before I gained and I ate this food at my desk or on the go. Food didn’t take up time in my life. Now it’s the centre of my life and it’s sometimes stressful wondering how I can keep Bellissima happy with everything else going on. I will weigh myself again in March and I don’t really care if people miss out on the comparison weigh in. I have a weigh in video from when I was over one of my goals. I think I will know when I have gotten back the lost weight. Sorry for the long post. I don’t have a lot of good stuff going on in my life and everything feels so precarious and fragile, like it could all come tumbling down at any stage. If I hadn’t gotten into gaining and showing off my body I would not have spent so much time laughing at hilarious yet sexy teasing messages, or enjoying eating in front of a stranger who thinks my savage way of stuffing myself like a starving person is sexy af. It’s not that this is all I have but is probably the most fun and most chilled part of my life and an escape from all the BS and misery and drama. I don’t want it to also be a part of my life where I am put under constant pressure and always encouraged to feel like I am not enough. I love eating and growing fatter and hope this doesn’t ever cause stress for me, aside from awkward reactions from family. I put myself under so much pressure to gain and to reach milestones but I need to learn to relax. I clearly have this type A perfectionist problem in most areas of my life and it came through when I did sport. I don’t need to bring it into gaining cos it’s counter productive. Lol. I guess now you all know why I am single. Crazy af. 

3696666C-4290-4EB4-AF19-4B92CC991835.jpeg

556C0293-1E0E-43D0-865B-9AC71173CDD1.jpeg

Take your time. Gaining weight is different for everyone. I am the similar way, it takes forever to see results and one missed meal or stuffing and you feel like you’re set back for months 

just have fun that’s the most important part! You’re doing great 😘

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Firstuser said:

Take your time. Gaining weight is different for everyone. I am the similar way, it takes forever to see results and one missed meal or stuffing and you feel like you’re set back for months 

just have fun that’s the most important part! You’re doing great 😘

Thanks. I appreciate this thoughtful response 😊

Guest Mackeral23

Love her story, passion, creativity, and her belly looks like it has a whole mind of its own. Amazing belly hang 

• Curvage Model

Nice when everyone leaves me alone at work and I can just stuff myself in peace and be the out of control deviant I am meant to be. I did the bare minimum for my clients today and I feel proud to say this. I will make up for this sloth and gluttony later. 

CF7A846B-EC5B-445B-82F7-8AF66C376AAC.jpeg

E55A8CF9-C611-439D-9C1C-50B3DC38334C.jpeg

9 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Nice when everyone leaves me alone at work and I can just stuff myself in peace and be the out of control deviant I am meant to be. I did the bare minimum for my clients today and I feel proud to say this. I will make up for this sloth and gluttony later. 

CF7A846B-EC5B-445B-82F7-8AF66C376AAC.jpeg

E55A8CF9-C611-439D-9C1C-50B3DC38334C.jpeg

Don’t make up for it! Be lazy and gluttonous all the time😍