• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Thanks. I was quite impressed with how pronounced Bellissima’s top roll is getting and the groove that has formed where my boobs sit on the top roll. I think from March my gains are going to suddenly accelerate and I feel so excited about this. I can’t wait to be so obese that I get referred to as an SSBBW 

60C6E4A9-7185-48E1-90CB-CFC08A357A96.jpeg

What a collection of beautiful shapes you're turning into 🥵

By the time you're SSBBW, there will barely be any contrast between your deliciously fat body parts and you'll struggle to work out where one ends and the next begins. Your chest and belly will be massive mounds of fat with 2 nipples- no boobs any more as the blubber will have taken over and you'll basically be a belly with a head.

Your legs will be that immense, they'll be impossible to measure. Even your once slender ankles will be bigger than most girls' waists. 

Your arms will be immense and weigh the same as your entire body did before you started your gaining journey. The sag on your upper arms will be the same as your belly is right now. In fact, take a look at your belly hang and imagine having to lift it every time you eat something. 

If you've got any nice necklaces, wear them now before your neck quite literally disappears into your doughy body. 

This is your future and I for one can't fucking wait to see it happen 🥵

5 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

So insanely hot dammit 

You're going to need some some remote toys and a helper to get them anywhere near your pussy or you'll end up permanently frustrated.

Once you're SSBBW, with your fat meaty arms and your immensely massive belly, there's no way you're getting anywhere near it on your own.

Unless you're like Mr Tickle 🤣

🥵🥵

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Love waking up all soft and chubby. Still looking forward to getting seriously fat. I just want Bellissima to sway like a giant soft pendulum when I waddle and to slap against my knees 

5DA658AE-89B5-411C-8D87-E985C5BE0355.jpeg

Keep eating and growing the way you are and it will be just a matter of time...

The belly you have now will be gone - replaced with an apron of pure fat - a symbol of your greed and gluttony on display for all to see.

26 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Been working from home for a while so it feels strange to be at my client’s offices today, attempting to catch up. Being a feedee seems to clash with being a workaholic and company director. I can’t stop asking myself, wtf am I doing, letting this kink get such a grip on my life. Oh well. Time to stuff myself with takeout now and fall into the impending food coma.

9F631182-2720-4D14-83CA-37D9E9BA92C3.jpeg

A tricky situation for sure. From one company director to another, as long as the work you're delivering isn't suffering, then what's the harm in a little (or a lot) gluttony now and then...

And to comment on your picture, that's a deliciously looking hefty belly you've crafted - it complements your plump arms and chins perfectly😈 

9 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

The work is suffering. I can’t focus: I need to drop clients and look at other income streams. This year has been hell in terms of sleep deprivation and outsourcing to people who could not deliver at the standard my clients have come to expect from me. I had to re do so much work that I tried to outsource. The company is small and the way I am “running” things now is far from sustainable. I have to get a grip or do a full on pivot in terms of how I survive in this life, lol

From a professional point of view, that's a very difficult situation to manage...

You need to ask yourself is the "feeding" side of things going to provide a long-term future or is your small business more likely to grow into a potentially bigger business and look after you in years to come...

I've got nothing to gain or lose either way, but would I let a fetish (and I have a few, lol) take over my life...I'm not sure I would..

You'll no doubt get loads of posters telling you to "give it all up and get to 600lb" or whatever, but this is your life, not theirs.

😊 

51 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Morning, empty belly vs stuffed Bellissima in the afternoon. Feel so proud that I can stuff myself to these massive proportions. This was yesterday. To think this is just the beginning

1EAA150F-760C-4D42-8BEA-09F6388CD87A.jpeg

I hope you get your work/life balance sorted - and I believe you will but I must admit, your belly is remarkably beautiful 😍

20 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Best feeling in the world. Stuffed to the brim. 🐷🥵🔥

E2FBB0FD-BA59-4F38-B3DE-A90F61DE512D.jpeg

31AAA531-157B-435C-9E7D-35673E22A5C9.jpeg

Wow 😍

Someone looks like they've enjoyed themselves 😉🥵😈

You look as delicious as the food 🥵

And there's a joke in there somewhere about what I'd like to eat the most but I'm classy so I won't 🤣

Enjoy the rest of your day 😊

1 minute ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Thank you. This motivates me to post more videos. I get embarrassed hearing how out of shape I am now. My heavy breathing in all the videos is very embarrassing. I can hardly believe I did this to myself. I know I need to try to exercise a bit more but every day I wake up starving and it’s so hard to stop eating. Hard to move with how much I eat 🙈🙈🙈

For reasons I can't explain or understand, I find girls getting out of breath, sweaty and panting when exercising or just doing something a bit strenuous so incredibly and unbelievably hot 🥵

3 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

She needs attention. And another chapter of Expanded Terms of Contract lol. Cali did good with the last chapter. Made me super wet and horny. Allison also used to be fit and fast and she also destroyed her body on purpose. She inspired me to follow her example. 

6532C8A6-4C4C-40D5-944D-8CD0E685AE14.jpeg

Mmmmm...Now there's a feast I'd love to eat 🥵😈

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

#turnonthursday patience, compassion and listening skills are all sexy qualities.

I have been eating well  recently. I know I owe everyone the videos I promised to make. I feel like a proper a-hole for failing with this. Need to get a grip on my life. I just keep eating and passing out. How can I find the strength to edit my stuffing sessions into something watchable? It’s so hard when stuffing sends me into a food comas. Appreciate everyone’s patience. I’m gonna figure this out.

E59E5C20-3461-4A5E-B185-FBFCBBDB9A7E.jpeg

A170A9CE-8BFE-4019-8E53-874F6DF3BE7D.jpeg

90BE022E-5FB5-4FA0-9F48-9D26CDE0724B.jpeg

BEA894B5-D068-4B1D-BFFB-26F37313D134.jpeg

AB9731BA-E99B-47B6-8C56-22A3320E7ABE.jpeg

You're not an a-hole for living your life and enjoying yourself- the opposite in fact. 

Please know this- you have an incredibly beautiful body and you're a remarkably interesting person so please don't ever feel like you owe anyone anything. 

I personally love your updates and especially your thoughts so please carry on as you are😊

As for trying to figure something out, sometimes it's easier to let the solution find you rather than you find the solution - if that makes sense? 

Just my opinion anyway 😊

1 minute ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

This kink is turning me on too much 

353B0E5F-3427-4E9C-AA41-BF567F57203F.png

AC2518B6-C026-4264-8CA3-9E22617DA26D.jpeg

6DD7213E-AB34-4E04-B51D-E1AC04BF69A2.jpeg

Yeah...I completely get what you're saying 😍🥵

A big shout out to your ass if I may? It gets a lot less attention than your incredible belly however it's absolutely gorgeous 😍 

And while I'm being bold/ cheeky, your side view pic with your thighs on is beautiful...Please don't be shy about posting more like that 🤤😈

• 2 weeks later...