• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

What happened? 🤔 

It was me being careless. I was trying to find my passwords. Got logged out of everything on my phone by mistake. Fat fingers pressed the wrong thing. Realised I didn’t have the password for the gmail account and when I tried to reset it I found out the phone number it is linked to has been deactivated by the network so I can’t get back into the gmail to use it to reset the curvage account. My only hope is the admins or mods taking pity on me and letting me have my old account back but if not I will just be more careful in future and will make a go of it with this 2.0 one. Not much else I can do. Feel like such a dumbass. I was so busy putting myself in food comas that I forgot really basic stuff. Also, when I started here, I thought I would just dip my toe in the water and go back to being a sensible girl and lose the weight and go back to gym. I wasn’t supposed to let things get so out of hand. I guess I have no self control and I need to get a grip on most areas of my life before everything falls apart 

• Curvage Model

Soon this iPad will be completely covered by my belly. Give it a month or two. I am bored at work today. Doing the bare minimum, but more than yesterday when everyone went out and I ate myself into a food coma and literally passed out on the floor for three hours. My neck and shoulder are still a bit sore. I feel like the definition of an out of control pig right now 

A3167B88-2C3E-41E5-B036-7FC6A5FF2618.jpeg

AADB93D6-21AA-4139-8996-A0719DBCE917.jpeg

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Soon this iPad will be completely covered by my belly. Give it a month or two. I am bored at work today. Doing the bare minimum, but more than yesterday when everyone went out and I ate myself into a food coma and literally passed out on the floor for three hours. My neck and shoulder are still a bit sore. I feel like the definition of an out of control pig right now 

A3167B88-2C3E-41E5-B036-7FC6A5FF2618.jpeg

AADB93D6-21AA-4139-8996-A0719DBCE917.jpeg

fyi it is 17cm by 25cm. I love seeing the type of items I can hide under my growing hog gut 

• Curvage Model

I guess I like being reckless and playing with fire. Being semi naked in the office is far from sensible and anyone could have walked in and found me with my belly out on the desk taking selfies. I don’t know why this type of thing turns me on so much. Why am I wired to be so deviant?

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

Are you gonna finally become a model soon? 

Yeah. I don’t think I have a choice at this stage. I am so addicted to being stuffed and I eat way more than I can afford to. I think modelling is my best shot at being able to afford this hog lifestyle I am hooked on. I can’t see myself slowing down.  Too much of a glutton

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

I think that's pretty common and excite many people to do the forbidden stuff. I did some nice things at a bathhouse outdoor terrace and at a popular exercise track in the past

Super hot. One of my best was having sex in the rain in an alleyway near a night club with a capoeira instructor who was the sexiest guy to be inside me. It was before I got fat but the combination or risk taking, the rain on our bodies, the sensory overload was quite epic. I am still looking forward to my first fat fuc but I think it will be a while still. Hope I can one up on that sex in the rain 

• Curvage Model

Before I was proud to say I don’t eat sugar as I munched on some cucumber and peas. Now I am proud to smash a tub of ice cream or two. So addicted to ruining my formerly fit and athletic physique. Bye bye six pack. Are you still buried under there or just disintegrated under the mountain of lard? 

A3378C1C-F4AF-436A-BB22-214CA372B407.jpeg

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Super hot. One of my best was having sex in the rain in an alleyway near a night club with a capoeira instructor who was the sexiest guy to be inside me. It was before I got fat but the combination or risk taking, the rain on our bodies, the sensory overload was quite epic. I am still looking forward to my first fat fuc but I think it will be a while still. Hope I can one up on that sex in the rain 

My friend said I should try to have sex as a fat girl soon because before we know it I will be too big for vagina sex to be an option. I hear where he is coming from. I am paraphrasing. Anyway, maybe I will meet someone who finds me attractive as an obese greedy pig 

2FD2EF08-147F-42E6-AFAE-37345B2DB766.jpeg