5 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Just have a small belly.

and that is NOT okey! you have to grow and grow. you have so much work to do, chewing, ordering food, beg for food, doing bigger and bigger adjustments in your life, first simple things as buying new clothes but the tasks will only get bigger, tearing down walls for your wide ass, getting new beds, chairs as everyting destroys under your weight, the future will be you sitting in your hallway with some old dress thats become a croptop and just wait for the doorbell to ring for the next meal, you listen for the driver to drive away to open the door and just rip all the bags apart and with greedy hands just push meal after meal in your face and drag yourself up to your kingsize bed and get off with your wand cause its no way you reach down there with all the grease and foodstained fat rolls in the way and fall asleep with a raising heartrate and then wake up and have one mission, to choose which type of food you order next

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, Ilvg said:

Just from the screenshots it’s going to be hot. Can’t wait 🙌🏾

Bellissima had some type of sexual intercourse with the taps for the bath and the mixer switch. Things got ultra steamy. I can't get any of my serious work done now. To be honest, I have watched the quick edit I spat out from my laptop so so many times and I can't seem to stop watching it. 

Guest nonrelated

Those rolls look like they're weighing you down a bit constantly now, your growth is stunning you were serious about wanting to be huge huh? 

• Curvage Model
37 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

Don't you remember what you put on in the morning? Is everything occupied by junkfood and how fat you turning yourself in your brain? 

Thanks for being the first to buy my video. I hope it’s ok. I tried but it went horribly wrong with cream on the lens and I got too distracted. When it comes to my underwear situation it’s tricky. Sometimes one food coma merges with a stuffing and another food coma and I forget to do basic stuff like changing my underwear cos it’s all about being stuffed till unable to move and I can’t think of other priorities in life. Yesterday I sent the wrong link to a client and used the wrong song in a video and he was truly pissed off cos I embarrassed him by not checking. I know it’s shameful what I am doing to my life. I want to do better but get caught up and lose control sometimes. 

6C9A394F-1975-46AF-BF5A-477F01989ECC.jpeg

2FA4EAD4-01E0-4BB3-80E9-41043E30EB13.png

Edited by GrowingGirl2.0
Fat fingers. First not fist 😂

• Curvage Model

It was one of the best baths I ever had in my life. I didn’t think I would turn my body into a chocolate milkshake in this way. Really happy with my first video even if I accidentally got cream on my camera and hurt my nipples when I ripped off the tape this morning 😂😂 

02A30D7B-7EA9-4228-A533-E8162B121AC0.jpeg

A3543A26-840F-49BC-B29C-131609E94753.png