• Curvage Model

I accidentally packed underwear for this work trip that doesn’t fit me. This never used to happen to me. I really need to throw away all my too small underwear. I am honestly just keeping it so I can film myself trying stuff on and seeing how much I have outgrown so many pairs and seeing how my fupa destroys the elastic or pushes through the the stretched fabric.

0079104B-D237-4144-B7FE-C2F0B6F0C80B.jpeg

DA3687E0-70A1-4B54-A062-A9D2CE456BF5.jpeg

9826FB97-4A94-458B-B15F-75E2E41E41DA.jpeg

B515A0C0-8607-4C01-8E7D-CFC9A4A86BDC.jpeg

64675E85-45DE-4D07-98FD-3F3A6C698473.jpeg

18 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I accidentally packed underwear for this work trip that doesn’t fit me. This never used to happen to me. I really need to throw away all my too small underwear. I am honestly just keeping it so I can film myself trying stuff on and seeing how much I have outgrown so many pairs and seeing how my fupa destroys the elastic or pushes through the the stretched fabric.

Who needs underwear when you have a triple decker hog gut to cover your privates for you? I mean look at the marks your panties left on your flab. Just tell your boss you’re too fat and bloated to wear your underwear I’m sure he’ll understand. Besides even if you did wear panties your ass crack would probably peel out of your pants when you bend over anyways.

28 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Last few lines are definitely Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

• Curvage Model

I just had a massive stuffing, very shamelessly, in front of a colleague whilst we watched movies together. I am so big and round now. Feels so good. I needed this so badly. All of it. The bath in the biggest tub on the farm, literally right next to the pigs which are in the section of the farm adjacent to the communal bathing facilities. I am almost too stuffed to get up off the couch. We also bought instant coffee in the town today, just two hours drive from the farm, so I am super excited to know I get to have coffee in the morning. This job comes with a lot of food and I am finally starting to feel relaxed enough and less scared of the hard manual labour so I am able to enjoy the food and let go again. Be the greedy shameless greedy glutton I am meant to be 🐷

1 minute ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I just had a massive stuffing, very shamelessly, in front of a colleague whilst we watched movies together. I am so big and round now. Feels so good. I needed this so badly. All of it. The bath in the biggest tub on the farm, literally right next to the pigs which are in the section of the farm adjacent to the communal bathing facilities. I am almost too stuffed to get up off the couch. We also bought instant coffee in the town today, just two hours drive from the farm, so I am super excited to know I get to have coffee in the morning. This job comes with a lot of food and I am finally starting to feel relaxed enough and less scared of the hard manual labour so I am able to enjoy the food and let go again. Be the greedy shameless greedy glutton I am meant to be 🐷

Real talk I’m loving that this has been such a positive experience for you. You really deserved this.

• Curvage Model

We filmed the pigs and piglets being fed this morning as a farm worker discussed their birth weights, current weights and how much food they get. The piglets, six in each section, were eating like ravenous, greedy competitive eaters, all trying to get the most into their rapidly growing bodies as fast as they could. Some were not as aggressive and seemed to wait a bit till the greedy ones became too full to push them out of the feeding area. Other giant, fully grown pigs had to be in their own sections because of their massive sizes and ate crazy amounts of food. The whole experience was so interesting and I enjoyed capturing their feeding sounds. It gave me a lot of food for thought. It was also my first time filming pigs. I have filmed lions, cows, elephants, giraffes, horses, goats, and quite a lot of other animals but not pigs. They are something else. 

4 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

We filmed the pigs and piglets being fed this morning as a farm worker discussed their birth weights, current weights and how much food they get. The piglets, six in each section, were eating like ravenous, greedy competitive eaters, all trying to get the most into their rapidly growing bodies as fast as they could. Some were not as aggressive and seemed to wait a bit till the greedy ones became too full to push them out of the feeding area. Other giant, fully grown pigs had to be in their own sections because of their massive sizes and ate crazy amounts of food. The whole experience was so interesting and I enjoyed capturing their feeding sounds. It gave me a lot of food for thought. It was also my first time filming pigs. I have filmed lions, cows, elephants, giraffes, horses, goats, and quite a lot of other animals but not pigs. They are something else. 

Quite fitting that you’d be filming pigs at this juncture in your life 😏

• Curvage Model
48 minutes ago, Ilvg said:

I mean look at the marks your panties left on your flab.

They are deep. It’s been hours now and the  area is so red. I need to wear panties because I can’t be dripping on myself from being horny at work due to how fat and out of shape I have let myself become, after being someone who enjoyed mountain climbing and felt comfortable doing one finger pull ups. I would probably break my finger if I tried that now 😂

B48A03D5-44B5-449D-AA67-6DD7E235C207.jpeg

22 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

They are deep. It’s been hours now and the  area is so red. I need to wear panties because I can’t be dripping on myself from being horny at work due to how fat and out of shape I have let myself become, after being someone who enjoyed mountain climbing and felt comfortable doing one finger pull ups. I would probably break my finger if I tried that now 😂

B48A03D5-44B5-449D-AA67-6DD7E235C207.jpeg

Just tell them them it’s underbelly/fupa sweat. They’d take one look at you wheezing like a hog, gut jiggling with every breath, and wouldn’t even question it. Thankfully you guys are filming now. By the end of the year they probably would have to help your fat ass out of the tub everytime you bathed. You’d probably eat so much from being turned on they’d have to hose you down like a hog the last couple days of filming just because you ate yourself too fat for the tub. They might even accidentally use footage of your fat flabby body in place of the pigs. Looking at a close up of your wet sweaty rolls thinking damn that hog must’ve done nothing but gorge itself and lay around. Only to zoom out to you bent over double with your rolls bunched up panting and wheezing from the effort of being extricated from the tub.

• Curvage Model

Working towards the day when my belly covers the whole keyboard of my laptop. In fact I will be able to hide my entire laptop under my belly whilst sitting or standing one day. It’s because I am heading towards land whale territory whether I like it or not. Out of my control now. Too much set in motion. Appetite too greedy. 

1A26ACF9-8B43-4ACC-923A-5CFD7FEC810F.jpeg

47 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Working towards the day when my belly covers the whole keyboard of my laptop. In fact I will be able to hide my entire laptop under my belly whilst sitting or standing one day. It’s because I am heading towards land whale territory whether I like it or not. Out of my control now. Too much set in motion. Appetite too greedy. 

1A26ACF9-8B43-4ACC-923A-5CFD7FEC810F.jpeg

That’s so sexy to think about! Can’t wait 😍