• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Ilvg said:

I would buy that video so fast. Just you shoving it bite after greasy bite until you’re a bloated sweaty mess lamenting how far you’ve fallen and how you can’t stop.

Just added bacon to my shopping list. Best believe my fat naked belly will rest on the counter whilst I watch the bacon sizzle from a safe distance before flipping it and tipping it into my greedy hog gut 🙈

17 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Maybe it also feels wrong, as a pig, to eat my own kind. But bacon does smell really good 🥵

Are you a pig?
I saw your body and related you more to a whale, although if you devoured a whole one it wouldn't be bad either
Probably with how big that bellissima is rn you will end up hungry after that 🥵

5 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Just added bacon to my shopping list. Best believe my fat naked belly will rest on the counter whilst I watch the bacon sizzle from a safe distance before flipping it and tipping it into my greedy hog gut 🙈

Might as well go whole hog and eat the whole pack. Over a pound of pig in your pork belly as it rests and gurgles on the counter. That, and finishing it all will allow you to hide the evidence in the trash. Wouldn’t want your personal trainer figuring out you’ve been eating your own kind. Better to waddle in claiming that you’re sweaty and out of breath from some home workouts you’ve tried. Won’t hide your swollen gut but he’s probably used to you stuffing it into ill fitting clothes and won’t notice the difference.

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Ilvg said:

Might as well go whole hog and eat the whole pack. Over a pound of pig in your pork belly as it rests and gurgles on the counter. That, and finishing it all will allow you to hide the evidence in the trash. Wouldn’t want your personal trainer figuring out you’ve been eating your own kind. Better to waddle in claiming that you’re sweaty and out of breath from some home workouts you’ve tried. Won’t hide your swollen gut but he’s probably used to you stuffing it into ill fitting clothes and won’t notice the difference.

I can spend some time alone at my sisters place and make bacon there. I can still tie my own shoes so I don’t really need my trainer. I know he cares and he thinks I have an eating problem and am not ok in my mind. He is a good friend and also usually helps his clients to lose weight. I  like getting help with tying my shoe laces because Bellisma prefers to not be inconvenienced. My sister also has a waffle maker. Waffles and ice cream. Her freezer is bigger than mine so I can buy more ice cream 🥵💦

• Curvage Model

This website is about to tell me I am not allowed to have any more reactions. Better crunch some gaining numbers, think about how to up my calorie intake, rub one out and shut down for the day. Pussy is slippery like a water slide in the rain and I have a big day at work tomorrow that requires me to actually do my job🤷‍♀️ good night🙈

1 minute ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I can spend some time alone at my sisters place and make bacon there. I can still tie my own shoes so I don’t really need my trainer. I know he cares and he thinks I have an eating problem and am not ok in my mind. He is a good friend and also usually helps his clients to lose weight. I  like getting help with tying my shoe laces because Bellisma prefers to not be inconvenienced. My sister also has a waffle maker. Waffles and ice cream. Her freezer is bigger than mine so I can buy more ice cream 🥵💦

Sounds like you’re planning to explode at your sister’s place. Already planning to stash food too, you’re such a pig. Do you get wet having to look over your flabby gut to see him tying your shoes? Knowing you’re perfectly capable of doing it yourself, but you’ve become so lazy and out of shape that you can’t be bothered doing it yourself? Also, what about your sister? With you there gorging around the clock and filling her fridge and pantry with fattening snacks, how is she going to stop herself from piling on flab as well? Especially with your mindless snacking constantly tempting her. She probably wouldn’t think of food half as much without you stuffing yourself like a fat slob at every opportunity hoping she judges you so that you can get off to it later. 

2 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

This website is about to tell me I am not allowed to have any more reactions. Better crunch some gaining numbers, think about how to up my calorie intake, rub one out and shut down for the day. Pussy is slippery like a water slide in the rain and I have a big day at work tomorrow that requires me to actually do my job🤷‍♀️ good night🙈

Sleep well, as a good little pig, don't forget to fill your face with something excessively high in fat and calories.

It looks as sexy as you are looking to add numbers and thus quantify how to achieve the greatest growth impact in bellissima 🥵🌊🧻

5 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Just think of stuffing yourself . Weight gain shakes. Fried food. Sugary drinks. Unlimited ice cream. Everything a growing girl needs 

7 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Goodnight, try not to get too out of breath reaching past Bellissima. I know how she likes to take up more and more space by the day.

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Ilvg said:

Sounds like you’re planning to explode at your sister’s place. Already planning to stash food too, you’re such a pig. Do you get wet having to look over your flabby gut to see him tying your shoes? Knowing you’re perfectly capable of doing it yourself, but you’ve become so lazy and out of shape that you can’t be bothered doing it yourself? Also, what about your sister? With you there gorging around the clock and filling her fridge and pantry with fattening snacks, how is she going to stop herself from piling on flab as well? Especially with your mindless snacking constantly tempting her. She probably wouldn’t think of food half as much without you stuffing yourself like a fat slob at every opportunity hoping she judges you so that you can get off to it later. 

My little sister seems to be doing a good job of stuffing herself in the us. She left me a set of keys and made sure the place is well stocked for me

• Curvage Model

My little sister seems to be doing a good job of stuffing herself in the us. She left me a set of keys and made sure the place is well stocked for me

I mean US lol 

Edited by GrowingGirl2.0
Fat fingers and auto correct is stupid

I wonder how she would react if she got a text saying you ate everything soon after you arrived. Would she be shocked or would she expect that from her land whale of a sister at this point?