6 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Thanks. I actually found this very reassuring to read. I appreciate the thought you put into this. So wise for someone so young 🙏 I know I like to joke a lot but this kink is very confusing at times and I have a lot of Wtf moments 

You're welcome Mira, you've been having an amazing development in these months, and I want to be here helping you with enjoing the good and horny sexy fatty life 😋

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Along with digesting all that food. Amazing that you can even string a sentence together at this point. 🤣

Amazing stuff 😍

I was one of those annoying straight A students that the other girls hated cos of my looks and marks and my twenty five percentage attendance at high school cos why bother with going to school when I could have sex with hot older women and men in car parks and bath tubs and restaurants, lol. Funny story. Always been a bit oblivious to social norms and what is considered acceptable conduct for a young woman. I had to leave the first high school I went to cos of two jealous twins who were the sexiest and smartest over achievers in the class until I came along. They did this gangster thing of getting a lot of people to make fun of me cos I didn’t wear a bra or shave my legs or brush my hair. Never been into that stuff much. One of the twins felt guilty about arranging all the insulting and apologised to me shortly before I left the school saying she was jealous because her boyfriend kept staring at me and I got higher marks than her. I found her confession cute and didn’t really let any of the bs get to me cos I was too horny even then to really be bothered about kids being petty. Just wanted to get a ride but no one I asked let me cos of my age. Tough times having to wait until people could almost legally fuc me 🙈 don’t know why I was born this horny. Some weird type of problem I have. Sorry for the long irrelevant post 🙈

4ACB33CB-18D4-4A56-AD63-D7061A5DE68E.jpeg

Edited by GrowingGirl2.0

3 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I was one of those annoying straight A students that the other girls hated cos of my looks and marks and my twenty five percentage attendance at high school cos why bother with going to school when I could have sex with hot older women and men in car parks and bath tubs and restaurants, lol. Funny story. Always been a bit oblivious to social norms and what is considered acceptable conduct for a young woman. I had to leave the first high school I went to cos of two jealous twins who were the sexiest and smartest over achievers in the class until I came along. They did this gangster thing of getting a lot of people to make fun of me cos I didn’t wear a bra or shave my legs or brush my hair. Never been into that stuff much. One of the twins felt guilty about arranging all the insulting and apologised to me shortly before I left the school saying she was jealous because her boyfriend kept staring at me and I got higher marks than her. I found her confession cute and didn’t really let any of the bs get to me cos I was too horny even then to really be bothered about kids being petty. Just wanted to get a ride but no one I asked let me cos of my age. Tough times having to wait until people could almost legally fuc me 🙈 don’t know why I was born this horny. Some weird type of problem I have. Sorry for the long irrelevant post 🙈

4ACB33CB-18D4-4A56-AD63-D7061A5DE68E.jpeg

Sounds hot asf 🥵 have you ever been involved with a bbw or someone around the same size as you are now or have you only been with smaller or average sized people?

• Curvage Model
Just now, Tastic1 said:

It's no fun to be made fun of in school but look at you now successful and hotter than ever. Did you think in highschool that you would have guys online clamouring for your attention?

I just wanted to paint, get the highest marks so I could be awarded book vouchers to buy books and wanted to have sex with my older brothers chubby side chicks  🙈 I didn’t think I would be making several guys cum with photos of my sexy belly and ass or with my kinky mind 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Danny146 said:

Sounds hot asf 🥵 have you ever been involved with a bbw or someone around the same size as you are now or have you only been with smaller or average sized people?

Haven’t been with anyone since I gained. I lack social skills in real life and have a serious work addiction problem that has been ruining my life for years. This kink may be the best thing to happen to me and could save me from myself. I have had some amazing experiences with a BBW on a video call. So hot and the things she says to me. She is much bigger than me. Everything about her is so hot especially how she struggles to reach her clit and how she added 50lb in a few months and her boobs grew into huge sexy udders with so much fat on her chest that it looks like a third boob is popping up in the middle. Oh my god is it is just too hot🐳💧💧💧 sorry for my blasphemy 

18 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I just wanted to paint, get the highest marks so I could be awarded book vouchers to buy books and wanted to have sex with my older brothers chubby side chicks  🙈 I didn’t think I would be making several guys cum with photos of my sexy belly and ass or with my kinky mind 

Chubby chicks are the bomb ♥️

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Chubby chicks are the bomb ♥️

They really are the bomb. And fat girls. He has this side chick who had really massive thighs. I used to dream about those thighs. Sometimes two of his lovers would show up at the same time and I would try to get some action with the one who was waiting for him to be finished with the one who he had sex with first. It worked out for me on two occasions and was very memorable even if they were crazy at. 

He wasn’t really the best role model. He once told me I shouldn’t bath for a few days if I want to attract a guy cos they get turned on if they can smell you😂😂😂 really funny advice to give to your little sister.

I was jealous that he used to have sex with one his fat teachers at school 🙈😂😂  maybe this is what happens when you grow up in a religious home and start to be rebellious. 

3 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

They really are the bomb. And fat girls. He has this side chick who had really massive thighs. I used to dream about those thighs. Sometimes two of his lovers would show up at the same time and I would try to get some action with the one who was waiting for him to be finished with the one who he had sex with first. It worked out for me on two occasions and was very memorable even if they were crazy at. 

He wasn’t really the best role model. He once told me I shouldn’t bath for a few days if I want to attract a guy cos they get turned on if they can smell you😂😂😂 really funny advice to give to your little sister.

I was jealous that he used to have sex with one his fat teachers at school 🙈😂😂  maybe this is what happens when you grow up in a religious home and start to be rebellious. 

You certainly have some interesting family members. Chubby and fat chicks rule 😍

• Curvage Model

No time to eat properly😱🥲 I look deflated but the rolls are cute. I am just on a break for fifteen minutes. Today I am unpacking properly after moving house last week. My trainer just found my passport. He tied my shoes today. I am training him to enable my laziness and I hide my gluttony by eating in the car. When I get home he can see I look pregnant with a giant food baby. 

06F5C864-5862-4129-A146-6A4393B985AB.jpeg

F6D19F2D-6A04-487D-9FA0-442038651C13.jpeg

2 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

No time to eat properly😱🥲 I look deflated but the rolls are cute. I am just on a break for fifteen minutes. Today I am unpacking properly after moving house last week. My trainer just found my passport. He tied my shoes today. I am training him to enable my laziness and I hide my gluttony by eating in the car. When I get home he can see I look pregnant with a giant food baby. 

06F5C864-5862-4129-A146-6A4393B985AB.jpeg

F6D19F2D-6A04-487D-9FA0-442038651C13.jpeg

You say you look deflated but that ass looks ready to explode with fat. Those cakes should definitely get more attention cause holy shit😍

4 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Love how the light catches Bellissima when she is all wet and slippery 🥰

D216F45B-B674-4486-9AE3-53E445BD5D21.jpeg

FFFF378D-14D9-40F1-8D96-9A2B8F68633C.jpeg

My gosh, I'm so amazed that that huge, round, sexy whale ass can still fit in a bathtub. 🥴

No matter how that happened, the view is amazing, shimmering curves hot as hell, hot as the sexy woman who wears them everywhere and makes me so horny no matter when I see her. 🥵🥵🥵

7 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Wonder if I still have this outfit. It was almost impossible to get on. Took three hours and three attempts 😂😱 this is from an old video that is nsfw lol 

488A0545-41B8-4313-88E2-4229CE78AD59.jpeg

the way it's that tight on you goddamn that's sexy 😍, you'd probably tear out of it now if it's an older piece, not that I wouldn't like seeing that 😏

• Curvage Model

I often get asked how big I plan to get. To be honest, there is no plan. I will go with the flow. I am still amazed and slightly confused about being on this gaining journey. I didn’t think I would do this irl. It was just supposed to be a fantasy in my imagination. I guess I got too sucked in at some point, reading all the weight gain stories and wanting to be like the athletic girls who got fat. I really miss climbing and kickboxing and there are moments of regret and self loathing. And it’s not even about having gained during lockdown. I was working in 2020 because I had gigs filming and doing sound recording on international news inserts and documentaries. I was actually really active and hardly gained at all in the first year of trying to gain. Last year was a bit more successful with gaining. I recently realised I need to make eating my job and quit my main job because it’s not conducive to blowing up. This clashes with everything else in my life 

2CEC65C9-09A7-48EC-9091-BFB60051EBFF.jpeg

Edited by GrowingGirl2.0

• Curvage Model

I had to order my lunch early because I overslept and didn’t have time for a proper breakfast. Desk is looking a bit cluttered again and this is just the first course. Still have two more courses after this one. Wondering if my belly will start to cover more of the MacBook Pro keyboard after I finish all of this. Hoping my bosses go out so I can take naughty photos 😈

A073AD32-FBC7-4DFE-8A88-AD3FCA0A05AC.jpeg

• Curvage Model
On 8/29/2022 at 12:09 AM, Juan21048 said:

My gosh, I'm so amazed that that huge, round, sexy whale ass can still fit in a bathtub. 🥴

No matter how that happened, the view is amazing, shimmering curves hot as hell, hot as the sexy woman who wears them everywhere and makes me so horny no matter when I see her. 🥵🥵🥵

Thanks Juan 🙏 I love how well you express yourself in your comments. You have a beautiful way with words even though it’s not your first language. Please teach me more Spanish in the next voice notes that you send to me. I like how we make each other horny 🥵 here are some pics from April. Just sharing here to remind me to take a similar set in the same outfit now that I should fill it out a bit better. 

EFFB9A52-7748-43E8-AEF3-A6D44CED702C.jpeg

2390F32E-9FB1-4270-BCC4-08DB1083E51F.png

1EC4CA7F-54E6-4848-8C7D-853FDFF49B47.png

2E65130E-69C2-4D69-A018-1E202009F7A4.jpeg

42 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Thanks Juan 🙏 I love how well you express yourself in your comments. You have a beautiful way with words even though it’s not your first language. Please teach me more Spanish in the next voice notes that you send to me. I like how we make each other horny 🥵 here are some pics from April. Just sharing here to remind me to take a similar set in the same outfit now that I should fill it out a bit better. 

EFFB9A52-7748-43E8-AEF3-A6D44CED702C.jpeg

2390F32E-9FB1-4270-BCC4-08DB1083E51F.png

1EC4CA7F-54E6-4848-8C7D-853FDFF49B47.png

2E65130E-69C2-4D69-A018-1E202009F7A4.jpeg

Np, Mira I love how's your growing progress going, you are getting HUGE this pics are just from April but there's a big change between them. 🥴

And, I'll teach you more spanish whenever you want, I enjoy a lo when we chat and and admire your massive roud body