8 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I do track calories but mostly just on a Google document and try to eat over 5000 a day because apparently I will gain if I eat over 2200 calories. Sometimes I don’t manage this amount due to time constraints and work. I use different online calculators to check how I can speed up my gain. I like researching ways I can speed it up by eating certain foods or taking supplements. I think the most I ate in one day was 14000 calories and it felt amazing but apparently the human body can only process so much extra food and a lot will just get excreted but it still felt great to stretch my stomach to this extent and to get so massively bloated. I am excited about the possibility of modelling. Hoping it works out. 

I’ve found calorie tracking to be very erotic, personally 

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, Firstuser said:

I’ve found calorie tracking to be very erotic, personally 

me too. I get off most when I run numbers through weight gain calculator and see the possibility of how massive I can get by consistently eating large amounts of food. 

• Curvage Model

I am stuffing myself right now and plan to continue with this for the next hour or two. Too late to share before pics but best believe I will be documenting the aftermath. Hope some of you will be around to witness my extra stuffed and bloated state. Love getting feedback on a job well done🥵🐳💦

1 minute ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I am stuffing myself right now and plan to continue with this for the next hour or two. Too late to share before pics but best believe I will be documenting the aftermath. Hope some of you will be around to witness my extra stuffed and bloated state. Love getting feedback on a job well done🥵🐳💦

of course

Guest memyselfandice
11 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

A 5K all in one sitting stuffing, sounds hot! Have fun. 🙂

• Curvage Model
45 minutes ago, memyselfandice said:

A 5K all in one sitting stuffing, sounds hot! Have fun. 🙂

It feels hot. I love feeling my gut expanding in real time and pushing myself till I am stuffed beyond belief. Still going strong as I write this. Been stopping by different drive throughs to pick up orders and scoffing them in my car. 

Guest memyselfandice
26 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

It feels hot. I love feeling my gut expanding in real time and pushing myself till I am stuffed beyond belief. Still going strong as I write this. Been stopping by different drive throughs to pick up orders and scoffing them in my car. 

You're my hero! How many calories have you ate so far this hour? I bet you're approaching 5K calories, don't forget those shakes! We need real time updates, lol 🤩

• Curvage Model

Someone just walked past the car and made eye contact with me whilst I was in the middle of taking a massive bite out of my chicken wrap and I saw his expression that seemed to be a mix of shock, disgust and amusement. Lol. I also just got a message to say my application to be a model has been approved. Looks like I am starting a new business this weekend and will be making films that are slightly different to all the other films and tv shows I have made in my life till now. I am excited. I also talked my work friend, Tessa, into being a Curvage model and we are planning to do some eating contests soon. She thinks she will win. Will likely be an even match but let’s see. She doesn’t smoke but she has gained about 30lb in the past two years because she loves sweets. She wasn’t trying to gain but she likes the idea of making cash from what is happening to her body with her greed and gluttony. She doesn’t have my kink but is keen for me to post on her behalf and be her producer. Even if we don’t make a lot of money, any little bit will help with satisfying our greedy appetites 🥵🥰🐳💦

0E00694D-1DE9-476C-ABED-F74B526A261E.jpeg

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, memyselfandice said:

You're my hero! How many calories have you ate so far this hour? I bet you're approaching 5K calories, don't forget those shakes! We need real time updates, lol 🤩

Shakes loading.  I think being a model is going to make me very fat very fast. Definitely had 5000 in the past couple of hours. 🥵🐳💦 really cool that another fat film industry friend is being interviewed right now on an online radio show and I am enjoying listening whilst thinking about her huge sexy body and hearing her confident tone and lovely responses to questions 🐳💦

Guest memyselfandice
8 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Shakes loading.  I think being a model is going to make me very fat very fast. Definitely had 5000 in the past couple of hours. 🥵🐳💦 really cool that another fat film industry friend is being interviewed right now on an online radio show and I am enjoying listening whilst thinking about her huge sexy body and hearing her confident tone and lovely responses to questions 🐳💦

Congrats on becoming a model, here's to good times ahead! 

Busch Beer GIF by Busch

25 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Someone just walked past the car and made eye contact with me whilst I was in the middle of taking a massive bite out of my chicken wrap and I saw his expression that seemed to be a mix of shock, disgust and amusement. Lol. I also just got a message to say my application to be a model has been approved. Looks like I am starting a new business this weekend and will be making films that are slightly different to all the other films and tv shows I have made in my life till now. I am excited. I also talked my work friend, Tessa, into being a Curvage model and we are planning to do some eating contests soon. She thinks she will win. Will likely be an even match but let’s see. She doesn’t smoke but she has gained about 30lb in the past two years because she loves sweets. She wasn’t trying to gain but she likes the idea of making cash from what is happening to her body with her greed and gluttony. She doesn’t have my kink but is keen for me to post on her behalf and be her producer. Even if we don’t make a lot of money, any little bit will help with satisfying our greedy appetites 🥵🥰🐳💦

Convert my money directly in to grease and cellulite 🐷

54 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Can’t wait to see how fat you’il get from the boost in income 👀

2 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Imagine seeing this view on top of you whilst you ejaculate into my soft chubby pussy 🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦

83EFBDBD-CFFC-402A-89D8-C363EA4CFF48.jpeg

I usually imagine it covered in grease as you choke down even more food. Having to lean forward and use my chest to hold yourself up as you struggle to keep from being dragged down by your heavy bulging gut. Barely able to see your face over your swollen gut and bloated tits. Just hearing your breathless chewing and moaning only interrupted by the occasional gluttonous belch.

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Ilvg said:

I usually imagine it covered in grease as you choke down even more food. Having to lean forward and use my chest to hold yourself up as you struggle to keep from being dragged down by your heavy bulging gut. Barely able to see your face over your swollen gut and bloated tits. Just hearing your breathless chewing and moaning only interrupted by the occasional gluttonous belch.

Would you like to hear my gluttonous belches? They are what most people call absolutely disgusting 😂😂😂