• Curvage Model
42 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Part of me feels my bosses are just being sadistic and want to torture me by making me work as a both a sound guy and a camera guy in some upcoming shoots. Tight budgets and travel costs mean smaller crews. There is a reason why 80% of sound guys are guys. They are not short fat girls. Feels like a fukken joke. I mean Wtf?!? I need to bring a heavy duty light stand and c stand and sandbags to boom on the next shoot to ensure I can do an overhead set up outdoors that won’t fall on anyone. No way can I stand on a small metal case for an hour holding a boom up in the air like on previous shoots. I would rather lug a heavy stands around and let them do the work. Ngl. Scared af. The bosses will also make me walk with the boom up. I will need to operate the ronin gimbal which my arms are not ready for. It is going to be hot and humiliating doing sound and camera at this weight. Why?? How?? I didn’t believe it but the job was confirmed this morning. Will be training for it from tomorrow. Still feel like I am deeply in denial. How is this my life? 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵💧💧💧💧🐳💦

B8E77101-E83F-45D9-89CD-01C9885B8A6C.jpeg

Inbox is also lit af 🐳💦💦💦💦

1D9D400F-3ED9-482F-BCC1-D1C869921403.jpeg

6C904A45-59DF-4819-8F2C-70DF80E004B1.jpeg

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Inbox is also lit af 🐳💦💦💦💦

1D9D400F-3ED9-482F-BCC1-D1C869921403.jpeg

6C904A45-59DF-4819-8F2C-70DF80E004B1.jpeg

They should hire more people but sometimes we just have to find a way to finish films regardless of constraints. Fucd up thing is I am also the runner on the next shoots and will mostly be drinking water and eating carrots and nuts. Not always like this. Will be intermittent bouts of active filming work but mostly post. Hope they don’t make me drive. I think my driving has gotten very extreme lately and I don’t know if I can dial it down. I tend to get frisky especially at night. I could always tell anyone who pulls me over for speeding that I am going into labour and rushing to the hospital. So far so good but I guess I should be less reckless. It’s just hungry piggy has a need for speed. I should stop it. Bad piggy 

23 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Reading this for the third time. You make my thread so lit. Ooooffff!!! Fuc me now already. Fuc my mind with your lyrical flow 

What can I say? I’m inspired by reckless hedonism. Watching you transform from gym rat to gluttonous land whale is an incredible experience and I’m just reporting on what I see. I mean you’re getting a promotion and a more active position. The old you would probably be over the moon and welcome the physical challenge. The new you has to stop getting off on the fact that you’re going to be a fat sweaty meatball waddling around trying to keep her belly in her clothes and hoping the boom mic doesn’t pick up her heavy breathing and stomach gurgles long enough to focus on your job. Transforming mentally and physically in real time infront of a site of enthusiastic enablers. Every greedy impulse indulged and encouraged as you balloon infront of your coworkers. I’m just grateful I found you in time to witness your land whale origin story 😎 

• Curvage Model
46 minutes ago, Ilvg said:

What can I say? I’m inspired by reckless hedonism. Watching you transform from gym rat to gluttonous land whale is an incredible experience and I’m just reporting on what I see. I mean you’re getting a promotion and a more active position. The old you would probably be over the moon and welcome the physical challenge. The new you has to stop getting off on the fact that you’re going to be a fat sweaty meatball waddling around trying to keep her belly in her clothes and hoping the boom mic doesn’t pick up her heavy breathing and stomach gurgles long enough to focus on your job. Transforming mentally and physically in real time infront of a site of enthusiastic enablers. Every greedy impulse indulged and encouraged as you balloon infront of your coworkers. I’m just grateful I found you in time to witness your land whale origin story 😎 

The sound I record will be good. It’s an MKH 416 so highly directional and I can be innovative and efficient with the set ups. It will hurt but pain makes me feel alive so that’s ok. I will be a fat sweaty mess but been through worse experiences. It’s good to have a job. Thanks for helping me to get off. I am so glad I found a space where people express themselves with so much passion and so eloquently. Yeah, the journey to becoming a land whale is incredibly hot 

3 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

The sound I record will be good. It’s an MKH 416 so highly directional and I can be innovative and efficient with the set ups. It will hurt but pain makes me feel alive so that’s ok. I will be a fat sweaty mess but been through worse experiences. It’s good to have a job. Thanks for helping me to get off. I am so glad I found a space where people express themselves with so much passion and so eloquently. Yeah, the journey to becoming a land whale is incredibly hot 

Like I said you’re an inspiration and I’m sure I’m not alone in those sentiments. I also hella appreciate you making this site so lively. But yea, you’re entering an incredible phase of your life both career-wise and lifestyle-wise and even as a stranger online I can’t help but be impressed by both and root for you. It’s nice having you here and I hope you get as much out of this site as you give.

• Curvage Model
On 6/14/2022 at 7:03 AM, GrowingGirl said:

My bathtub recently shrunk. I am wondering if I should let myself outgrow it completely or should I try to stay this size so that I can still enjoy soaking in hot water. Already it’s impossible to cover my belly because it sticks out a bit too much. Not sure what to do but I get a bit horny thinking about not being able to fit inside at all.

72A97C6F-0CDB-44E4-8C47-6A663D3D5E7B.jpeg

Shared a video with a friend of  me almost stuck in the tub. His reaction was such a turn on. Too good to not share. I am excited that it will probably happen for real by the end of this year.

5C94A013-F792-4ECB-ADBC-15B2A8F97ADC.jpeg

• Curvage Model

I just woke up and I am so happy that I decided to overdose on medication last night. Usually I like to just go for natural remedies but four litres of chamomile tea later and I knew it was a good idea to ingest some much stronger options and to double down. Best sleep I had in ages. No waking up in a state of panic at 2 or 3am. No painful muscle aches in my shoulders. I woke up to two messages from happy clients who love the editing I did for them last night. I don’t know why i haven’t been sleeping well. So much bad and heavy stuff happened recently and sad about friends who died in recent months but I feel I could be entering a trauma free streak now and I really need this. I know I need to quit working for the sadists who employ me but I still need the pressure and the deadlines for my sanity to remain intact. Until I can get pressure in another way, like maybe hiring a slave driver at my company  to whip me into shape as a film producer. I need a scary line producer. I know I can’t keep popping addictive medication like candy and last night was a once off. One of my kickboxing friends is staying at my place for a while and will be training with me from Sunday afternoon. He remembers me at about 99lb when I was really tiny and skinny with my 25inch hips, 24inch waist and flat ass/chest. He saw me at less than half my current size and he thinks it is tragic that I ruined my body. He says I must not worry though because he will train with me three days a week until I get back to 125lb. He also wants me to follow a strict eating plan. Poor guy is not going to be happy when he sees me after my vacation. He did a massive double take when he saw me looking chubby. He nearly fell over when he came to my place this week to just assess my fitness. I had told him on the phone that I had gained a few pounds and wanted to get back some fitness but felt too embarrassed to start at gym because I know walking up the steps to the gym will take a lot out of me and then I might feel quite sad and emotional when my trainers and kickboxing friends see me enter the place all out of breath and sweaty from just a few stairs. I feel emotional just thinking about it but I will go back again one day, even if it’s just for a short visit to say hi to people and feel the burn of shame. I am really sad that my niece left my place. We couldn’t stay together any more. I didn’t want to witness her and her boyfriend drinking, taking drugs, fighting  and smashing my stuff. I am thinking that instead of recycling my big screen TV that she dropped, I might use it for some type of art installation. Playing around with options in my mind now. At least it’s been a very interesting year. Just want things to be a bit more normal for a while but I guess I should have chosen a different line of work if I wanted normal and I should have told my niece to call her dad when she asked me to rescue her. Didn’t need to get my heart torn to pieces like that.

41DD3890-CF1F-4E13-9BEE-FFBCE04A3B01.jpeg

81C8EE4C-35AC-4E9F-B24F-1E087791CF3D.jpeg

32 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I just woke up and I am so happy that I decided to overdose on medication last night. Usually I like to just go for natural remedies but four litres of chamomile tea later and I knew it was a good idea to ingest some much stronger options and to double down. Best sleep I had in ages. No waking up in a state of panic at 2 or 3am. No painful muscle aches in my shoulders. I woke up to two messages from happy clients who love the editing I did for them last night. I don’t know why i haven’t been sleeping well. So much bad and heavy stuff happened recently and sad about friends who died in recent months but I feel I could be entering a trauma free streak now and I really need this. I know I need to quit working for the sadists who employ me but I still need the pressure and the deadlines for my sanity to remain intact. Until I can get pressure in another way, like maybe hiring a slave driver at my company  to whip me into shape as a film producer. I need a scary line producer. I know I can’t keep popping addictive medication like candy and last night was a once off. One of my kickboxing friends is staying at my place for a while and will be training with me from Sunday afternoon. He remembers me at about 99lb when I was really tiny and skinny with my 25inch hips, 24inch waist and flat ass/chest. He saw me at less than half my current size and he thinks it is tragic that I ruined my body. He says I must not worry though because he will train with me three days a week until I get back to 125lb. He also wants me to follow a strict eating plan. Poor guy is not going to be happy when he sees me after my vacation. He did a massive double take when he saw me looking chubby. He nearly fell over when he came to my place this week to just assess my fitness. I had told him on the phone that I had gained a few pounds and wanted to get back some fitness but felt too embarrassed to start at gym because I know walking up the steps to the gym will take a lot out of me and then I might feel quite sad and emotional when my trainers and kickboxing friends see me enter the place all out of breath and sweaty from just a few stairs. I feel emotional just thinking about it but I will go back again one day, even if it’s just for a short visit to say hi to people and feel the burn of shame. I am really sad that my niece left my place. We couldn’t stay together any more. I didn’t want to witness her and her boyfriend drinking, taking drugs, fighting  and smashing my stuff. I am thinking that instead of recycling my big screen TV that she dropped, I might use it for some type of art installation. Playing around with options in my mind now. At least it’s been a very interesting year. Just want things to be a bit more normal for a while but I guess I should have chosen a different line of work if I wanted normal and I should have told my niece to call her dad when she asked me to rescue her. Didn’t need to get my heart torn to pieces like that.

41DD3890-CF1F-4E13-9BEE-FFBCE04A3B01.jpeg

81C8EE4C-35AC-4E9F-B24F-1E087791CF3D.jpeg

You’ve definitely had a rough time of it this year but it’s good to hear things are looking up. Hope you reach your fitness goals for your job and the look of shock on your fitness friend’s face is the source of many damp panties to come lol. 

• Curvage Model

I realise I might not have overdosed. Maybe my bigger body needed a higher dose. Drinking lots of water today. I want to try to be clean for a while. Even pigs can clean up for short periods. Wish me luck. Whilst I was staying with my sister my indoor water garden took a hit. I was reckless and now my bamboo is sad and lost baby leaves 🥲 need to be a better plant mom but at least I can just propagate another if one dies so the stakes are low. Not like human or whale breeding. Funny story. I once did a science presentation comparing the reproduction systems of whales and humans as well as their breeding habits and behaviour. I didn’t even get to the whale gang bang part. Bad teacher shut me down 40 seconds in because some religious kids in the class got upset and teacher took down my posters. One girl said, “My parents never had sex. That is so disgusting” and I just thought, you are eleven. How do you know so little?

3A758C07-7429-4421-8B5D-128DE152DB91.jpeg

52A6889F-3A3D-49C6-BAF3-CB35BC194409.jpeg

2B94E965-5478-413C-BA09-AE2026B200B9.jpeg

• Curvage Model

I realise I might not have overdosed. Maybe my bigger body needed a higher dose. Drinking lots of water today. I want to try to be clean for a while. Even pigs can clean up for short periods. Wish me luck. Whilst I was staying with my sister my indoor water garden took a hit. I was reckless and now my bamboo is sad and lost baby leaves 🥲 need to be a better plant mom but at least I can just propagate another if one dies so the stakes are low. Not like human or whale breeding. Funny story. I once did a science presentation comparing the reproduction systems of whales and humans as well as their breeding habits and behaviour. I didn’t even get to the whale gang bang part. Bad teacher shut me down 40 seconds in because some religious kids in the class got upset and teacher took down my posters. One girl said, “My parents never had sex. That is so disgusting” and I just thought, you are eleven. How do you know so little?

3A758C07-7429-4421-8B5D-128DE152DB91.jpeg

52A6889F-3A3D-49C6-BAF3-CB35BC194409.jpeg

2B94E965-5478-413C-BA09-AE2026B200B9.jpeg

Just realised many of my plants saw me when I was thin. Wonder what they think? I am really proud to have rooted some ivy in water. Green Ivy loading🥰💚🍃🍃Who knows what the baby ivy plant will inspire. Mira the propagator can make anything grow. Even my fit athletic body with its fast metabolism. Some achievements I unlocked in 2022.

95E2A563-ADF9-43EA-BB76-2FF5DBA81465.jpeg

AEEB3236-939D-44E9-A17B-9D1FF044A9EB.jpeg

B1027DBC-7B0E-4210-A3EB-FF039141386F.jpeg

366A32CB-5AC6-42ED-960D-7DC4721A98F9.jpeg

003D5132-D787-4537-8106-B7BB630C192D.jpeg

4D6C7754-2E6C-424E-B8B0-50FAA9C4ED28.jpeg

1 minute ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Just realised many of my plants saw me when I was thin. Wonder what they think? I am really proud to have rooted some ivy in water. Green Ivy loading🥰💚🍃🍃Who knows what the baby ivy plant will inspire. Mira the propagator can make anything grow. Even my fit athletic body with its fast metabolism. Some achievements I unlocked in 2022.

95E2A563-ADF9-43EA-BB76-2FF5DBA81465.jpeg

AEEB3236-939D-44E9-A17B-9D1FF044A9EB.jpeg

B1027DBC-7B0E-4210-A3EB-FF039141386F.jpeg

366A32CB-5AC6-42ED-960D-7DC4721A98F9.jpeg

003D5132-D787-4537-8106-B7BB630C192D.jpeg

4D6C7754-2E6C-424E-B8B0-50FAA9C4ED28.jpeg

I’m sure they’re proud of you for growing so big. I mean they don’t call them tree trunk thighs for nothing. Also jokes on your teacher cause with the way you eat you’ll probably experience whale sex sooner rather than later lol

• Curvage Model

Whale sex. Lol. 🐳🥖 

Now this is all I can think about.

I need to go to the bank now.

Trying to find something that fits. Story of my life 🥲 all this sexy body and nothing to wear. 

also why am I still in denial? What if the training works and I end up losing it all? Is that a possibility?

D27FF7F2-C05C-4CA1-B886-36BEC4B6292D.jpeg

45ED304B-72ED-4437-8DDC-A361D85DD61E.jpeg

60E7E612-5E77-4A82-81F2-0AFEA6DF7A4E.jpeg

• Curvage Model

My bulking phase turns some guys on. I don’t know why. Hope the cutting phase is going to go well. 

0BBE4EF4-DBB2-458D-98D6-A74C3BC31EAD.jpeg

I absolutely love how tiny my hands look in this photo. Definitely one of my favourites. I was so thin and so strong before. It’s a mystery how I only fell in love with my body when it got so chubby. I love it so much and it turns me on so much. Love how it feels and looks and keeps growing. So glad other people also like it and don’t mind me showing off the way I do. “I am the resurrection and I am the life” Stone Roses lol 🌹 

74E6CCD4-F638-4DC7-98C0-95F0763D41A1.jpeg

I absolutely love how tiny my hands look in this photo. Definitely one of my favourites. I was so thin and so strong before. It’s a mystery how I only fell in love with my body when it got so chubby. I love it so much and it turns me on so much. Love how it feels and looks and keeps growing. So glad other people also like it and don’t mind me showing off the way I do. “I am the resurrection and I am the life” Stone Roses lol 🌹 

74E6CCD4-F638-4DC7-98C0-95F0763D41A1.jpeg

How could we not fall in love with it? Whale blubber is a precious resource after all and you overflow with it more by the day. I mean you went from under 100lbs to plopping your gut on tablets. From spending hours working up a sweat at the gym to gorging yourself to sleep in your car. A complete mind and body transformation to the point your old gym friends wouldn’t even recognize you if you waddled into the gym today. Just doing one of your old routines would probably leave you in a puddle of sweat gasping for breath and craving icecream. Your huge gut would probably throw you off balance if you tried a high kick on a sandbag now. I mean could you imagine everyone’s face seeing their old friend wheezing and sweating as her blubbery belly jiggling out of her top with every slow belabored punch? Arm flab jiggling from the impact that travels through your gut to the point that your ass and thighs quiver in way too tight leggings. Practically making bets for when your flabby ass will burst out of your ill fitting workout gear. Watching you give up ten minutes in and greedily chug a post workout shake as your gut swells and it dribbles down your chins.

• Curvage Model
41 minutes ago, Ilvg said:

How could we not fall in love with it? Whale blubber is a precious resource after all and you overflow with it more by the day. I mean you went from under 100lbs to plopping your gut on tablets. From spending hours working up a sweat at the gym to gorging yourself to sleep in your car. A complete mind and body transformation to the point your old gym friends wouldn’t even recognize you if you waddled into the gym today. Just doing one of your old routines would probably leave you in a puddle of sweat gasping for breath and craving icecream. Your huge gut would probably throw you off balance if you tried a high kick on a sandbag now. I mean could you imagine everyone’s face seeing their old friend wheezing and sweating as her blubbery belly jiggling out of her top with every slow belabored punch? Arm flab jiggling from the impact that travels through your gut to the point that your ass and thighs quiver in way too tight leggings. Practically making bets for when your flabby ass will burst out of your ill fitting workout gear. Watching you give up ten minutes in and greedily chug a post workout shake as your gut swells and it dribbles down your chins.

I love your comments. Pls continue. Turn that sh*t right up. It’s epic and makes me feel like I am not alone in this fukked up world 

18 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I love your comments. Pls continue. Turn that sh*t right up. It’s epic and makes me feel like I am not alone in this fukked up world 

Your old gyms friends not even wanting to approach the sweaty bloated mass of flab on the floor as they fail to hide the disgust, judgement, and horror on their faces as you start downing a second shake. Your exposed belly swollen and tight as you groan with every gulp. You’d forgotten to drink your pre-workout protein but it shouldn’t matter when you drink it as long as you get it all down right? Your stomach is taut and bloated but you know you can’t get fit without a little pain. Feeling yourself stretch as all eyes in the gym focus on you making a hog out of yourself causes a wet spot to form between your legs that they hope desperately is sweat. Hearing tentative questions like “what has she done to herself” and “that can’t be the same woman we knew can it” just makes you gulp down the shake faster. Practically dizzy from being so stuffed and exhausted, yet you still don’t take a breath, you’re just too turned on to stop. Shivering as the trail of shake leaking from your lips travels down your chins, caressing your neck as it makes its way between breasts becoming increasingly plump by the day, down the tight heavy orb pressing down on your thighs and right into your bellybutton. Removing the spent shake from your lips with a smack and burp all you can do is moan and sigh as you slap your gut and the wetness between your thighs spreads as you become consumed with thoughts of what a hog you’ve become.

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, Ilvg said:

Your old gyms friends not even wanting to approach the sweaty bloated mass of flab on the floor as they fail to hide the disgust, judgement, and horror on their faces as you start downing a second shake. Your exposed belly swollen and tight as you groan with every gulp. You’d forgotten to drink your pre-workout protein but it shouldn’t matter when you drink it as long as you get it all down right? Your stomach is taut and bloated but you know you can’t get fit without a little pain. Feeling yourself stretch as all eyes in the gym focus on you making a hog out of yourself causes a wet spot to form between your legs that they hope desperately is sweat. Hearing tentative questions like “what has she done to herself” and “that can’t be the same woman we knew can it” just makes you gulp down the shake faster. Practically dizzy from being so stuffed and exhausted, yet you still don’t take a breath, you’re just too turned on to stop. Shivering as the trail of shake leaking from your lips travels down your chins, caressing your neck as it makes its way between breasts becoming increasingly plump by the day, down the tight heavy orb pressing down on your thighs and right into your bellybutton. Removing the spent shake from your lips with a smack and burp all you can do is moan and sigh as you slap your gut and the wetness between your thighs spreads as you become consumed with thoughts of what a hog you’ve become.

🐳🥖💦💦🥵🥵💦💦💦