• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

Which ones?

This is a very long list. I am almost embarrassed by how long except I don’t think anyone here will judge. basically all the models on the top models list and a lot of new models because there is something exciting about people just entering the scene like I did a few months ago after lurking and just reading weight gain stories. It is almost hard for me to imagine being a model because I find most of the models on this site so incredibly sexy so it’s hard to see myself being in the company of all these divine Goddesses. Plus I am so horny and turned on most of the time that it is just hard to function. It will get easier in time but I am in this worship stage where I just want to kiss their feet and look up at their Goddess bellies. 

🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

This is a very long list. I am almost embarrassed by how long except I don’t think anyone here will judge. basically all the models on the top models list and a lot of new models because there is something exciting about people just entering the scene like I did a few months ago after lurking and just reading weight gain stories. It is almost hard for me to imagine being a model because I find most of the models on this site so incredibly sexy so it’s hard to see myself being in the company of all these divine Goddesses. Plus I am so horny and turned on most of the time that it is just hard to function. It will get easier in time but I am in this worship stage where I just want to kiss their feet and look up at their Goddess bellies. 

🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Curvage Model
33 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Curvage Model
Just now, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

These are pics I took in April. I want to put this outfit on in December and see a huge difference when I try to do these exercises. To be honest, the skirt in these photos may only fit as a wrist band or scarf soon. I would love to outgrow it as a skirt very soon🍑😈🐷

I forgot to attach the pics. That was good stuff I inhaled thirty minutes ago and it’s kicking in. Means I will get munchies soon. These are pics from April 2022 

A8B49DA4-A638-4C11-8512-886B7CFF143C.png

30E99FAF-0BBF-440B-A072-7325CCA52CE6.png

07DD37D5-7920-41F4-A31D-07EC32D69BDF.png

Guest JDArg93

And you certainly have made yourself look sexier each day. Deleting photos can be tricky, especially how those look but there is always External Hard Drives/Cloud storage so you can keep the favorites and take more pics of yourself 

• Curvage Model

Before I used to eat twice a day. Once around midday and once in the evenings. I didn’t eat over 1200 calories a day unless I was bulking to prepare for a fight or if my weight dropped below 90lb due to work stress. Now I eat five to eight times a day. I had to make a pre breakfast snack to keep me going till the restaurant opens and I can get the burgers I am craving and fries 

77589976-9B95-446F-A744-7E4D045B0E15.jpeg

FDEF0893-9478-41D8-9766-2FD6F8BDE33D.png

• Curvage Model
Just now, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Before I used to eat twice a day. Once around midday and once in the evenings. I didn’t eat over 1200 calories a day unless I was bulking to prepare for a fight or if my weight dropped below 90lb due to work stress. Now I eat five to eight times a day. I had to make a pre breakfast snack to keep me going till the restaurant opens and I can get the burgers I am craving and fries 

77589976-9B95-446F-A744-7E4D045B0E15.jpeg

FDEF0893-9478-41D8-9766-2FD6F8BDE33D.png

Best thing about baked beans is that you can add 100 grams of butter to them and this only enhances the flavour. Good tip for adding extra calories to an otherwise light snack 

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, JDArg93 said:

And you certainly have made yourself look sexier each day. Deleting photos can be tricky, especially how those look but there is always External Hard Drives/Cloud storage so you can keep the favorites and take more pics of yourself 

I am trying to not be too precious about stuff but I will back some of the footage up. It is mostly videos. I think it will be good to have these reminders of how I looked early on in my gaining journey so I can feel proud as I take in all my progress