My bathtub recently shrunk. I am wondering if I should let myself outgrow it completely or should I try to stay this size so that I can still enjoy soaking in hot water. Already it’s impossible to cover my belly because it sticks out a bit too much. Not sure what to do but I get a bit horny thinking about not being able to fit inside at all.

72A97C6F-0CDB-44E4-8C47-6A663D3D5E7B.jpeg

I think I definitely need to grow a lot more. My belly is starting to hang and cover my bikini bottoms but it’s still so small. I can imagine it being much bigger and heavier, slapping against my thighs as I run into the sea for a swim. At least I will always be able to fit in the ocean even if I outgrow my bathtub.

A5A78A81-28E1-4CAF-A2DF-59ABA1F5950D.png

11 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

My bathtub recently shrunk. I am wondering if I should let myself outgrow it completely or should I try to stay this size so that I can still enjoy soaking in hot water. Already it’s impossible to cover my belly because it sticks out a bit too much. Not sure what to do but I get a bit horny thinking about not being able to fit inside at all.

72A97C6F-0CDB-44E4-8C47-6A663D3D5E7B.jpeg

You definitely need to outgrow that bathtub just think how horny you’d feel when you try to wedge your huge body in there and you just get stuck and all there would be to do is just lay in the bath and stuff yourself with yummy snacks until your wayyy too big for the tub 

Your belly is stunning you definitely should gain more and also post more too! I’d love to be up to date with your weight gain adventure and encourage you to grow more! 

11 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

I think I definitely need to grow a lot more. My belly is starting to hang and cover my bikini bottoms but it’s still so small. I can imagine it being much bigger and heavier, slapping against my thighs as I run into the sea for a swim. At least I will always be able to fit in the ocean even if I outgrow my bathtub.

A5A78A81-28E1-4CAF-A2DF-59ABA1F5950D.png

• 5 weeks later...

Left is 2018, right is 9 July 2022. 49kg and 93kg. Height - 159 and I will definitely take note and do some pics in similar clothes. I hardly have any pics of myself from before I gained cos I was camera shy and didn’t really like how I looked. I also have a bad workaholic problem and am in an industry that just devours people whole.  I really wasn’t supposed to get fat in real life. It was meant to just be a fantasy and I thought I could just live vicariously watching content creators gain and reading weight gain stories. The urge to be like those girls in the stories was just too strong in the end. I am still conflicted about what I have done to my body and will I ever do the sports I used to do and what if I get bad at my job. But I still keep eating too much 

I really hope the next time I try the the wonder women outfit on my chubby body just tears through the seems and my entire lower belly hangs out the bottom. That will be really hot for me. I won’t be able to stop staring at my reflection and will probably end up eating a few tubs of ice cream and rubbing a few out 

I want everything to be way bigger. The other day I realised my ultimate would be able to lie back on my back, totally stuffed of course, and to have so much lower belly fat on my apron that I can push it into my moist opening and send vibrations through my pulsating clit. Even if I can’t touch myself any more I am sure I would really get off like this. I guess my goal is more about feelings and being encased in all this lushness everywhere 

50 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

This is from May this year and June 2021

C5F10693-9F06-445F-BADF-57438B5CEDD7.jpeg

Wow, that is A LOT of growth for just over a year. You were still fairly "in shape" then, just maybe a tiny bit thick. Of course, your current shape is so much better 🥰
Oh, and a great detail to really show how big you got: the skirt used to go down to your mid-thigh. Now it doesn't even fully cover your butt!! 

20 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

Wow, that is A LOT of growth for just over a year. You were still fairly "in shape" then, just maybe a tiny bit thick. Of course, your current shape is so much better 🥰
Oh, and a great detail to really show how big you got: the skirt used to go down to your mid-thigh. Now it doesn't even fully cover your butt!! 

Thanks for the encouragement. I still feel really thin and can’t help but compare myself to some of the stunning goddess like babes on this site. I can only hope and eat and dream of being really big and soft one day. Wish to make it real somehow. Off to sleep now and hope I wake up with new fat and cellulite on me. 

Guest Sweettooth83
4 minutes ago, GrowingGirl said:

Thanks for the encouragement. I still feel really thin and can’t help but compare myself to some of the stunning goddess like babes on this site. I can only hope and eat and dream of being really big and soft one day. Wish to make it real somehow. Off to sleep now and hope I wake up with new fat and cellulite on me. 

Dont worry,you will get there for sure.Just enjoy all the yummy snacks and take outs the world has to offer 🥰