1 hour ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

The two belly pics are from now. Took the pic in the green bra six months ago. The one in the black and white dress is from 8 months ago. I need to try the dress on again to see if it still fits, but I’m doubtful. I don’t know why it turns me on so much to see myself looking bigger and softer. It’s a massive turn on and also so distracting. 

4787B2C7-2B73-4919-9218-5DCE615E2BBB.jpeg

1B15CEEB-DF92-4F64-AB8A-52BF44E1FD61.jpeg

72120AE9-AEE7-4F73-9A1A-EDCF7736A1C4.jpeg

9FC3BC76-790C-4482-BF5C-6E69E066B5EC.jpeg

Your growth is amazing to watch and bellissima is thing of beauty.

The curves as you and she have grown, the softness as she rests on your thighs, the tightness as she grows full to near orb levels of roundness. 

She is a work of art. 

I am worried though what would happen if you went on a cruise. All that all you can eat food, all day and night buffet, the potential for hundreds of thousands of calories a day. Bellissima may grow out of control. Especially if your sister is with you encouraging you to just eat a bit more as you are on holiday, Bellissima would prob demand to use a wheeled suitcase as a bellyboard as you waddled off the ship with her.

Guest Mrfeedher
2 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Not even full and I look like this. Sometimes I really miss my six pack and strong core. I’ve ruined my body in so many ways. Feeling so conflicted today. Sometimes I wish I didn’t have this gaining kink. I was fit, strong, athletic and had looks considered ideal by most people in this world. Now I’m rapidly becoming an unhealthy blob of lard and I don’t know how to stop the path I am on even though it’s causing me serious problems in life. I’m lazy, undisciplined, losing clients, not finishing work on time, making excuses. It’s a mess. 

88322FE1-7FF1-4146-BAD6-B13EBBE569B4.jpeg

There’s no turning back

You’re stuck in this lifestyle of growing and becoming more unhealthy and huge. Bellissima is in the drivers seat now..🤤🤤🐷😍

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, UKUSchubbylover said:

Bellissima would prob demand to use a wheeled suitcase as a bellyboard as you waddled off the ship with her.

Let’s be realistic, if I go on a cruise, all of me will need to be wheeled off when we get back on land, not just Bellissima. She’s going to be much to heavy for me to carry whilst walking. 🙈

Guest Carcer89
18 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Still a bit off room to grow but we are working on this 

4F9C3578-7995-4222-B6EC-3DAF9C60E9EB.jpeg

Oh there's always room to grow 😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 7/18/2022 at 2:25 AM, GrowingGirl said:

I didn’t do pro sports but I did kick boxing and rock climbing and did some fun tournaments and climbing contests but didn’t win any awards. I enjoyed doing advanced push ups like clap push ups, renegade rows, decline push ups and one handed push ups and did a lot of training to condition my fists for punching like knuckle push ups on gravel and ones where I punched the ground as I came up. I think my fists are still fairly dangerous and I wouldn’t want to get on my wrong side, lol. I briefly got a second job as a bouncer searching women at the entrance of a night club in a very dodge area so I think I was quite buff then to get hired even though I am really short. For climbing I used to do one handed pull ups, door frame pull ups with just my finger tips and other similar types of exercise to be able to climb well. I fantasised about getting fat since maybe 2013, just because I noticed how good bigger women looked and in 2016 I found weight gain stories online and got more info the fantasy in my mind to a point where I could only cum if I imagined myself being fat. In 2020 I started trying to gain weight but it didn’t go well cos I work in the film industry and I kept getting hired to do sound and kept losing any weight that I gained whilst working long days in the field. In 2021 I got more editing work than working on film shoots and managed to start keeping the weight on. I ate a lot of breakfast cereal and a lot of eggs. I was always vegetarian but started to eat chicken and fish this year and started drinking mass gainer and finally getting to a stage where I look fat and I can only do incline push ups now and none of the advanced ones because my belly is too heavy and I am not used to being this heavy yet. I recently started trying to add some kick boxing warm ups and my belly is really in the way and this turns me on a lot. I tend to get extremely horny from exercise attempts and knowing the difference I made to my fitness levels 

• Curvage Model
Just now, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I didn’t do pro sports but I did kick boxing and rock climbing and did some fun tournaments and climbing contests but didn’t win any awards. I enjoyed doing advanced push ups like clap push ups, renegade rows, decline push ups and one handed push ups and did a lot of training to condition my fists for punching like knuckle push ups on gravel and ones where I punched the ground as I came up. I think my fists are still fairly dangerous and I wouldn’t want to get on my wrong side, lol. I briefly got a second job as a bouncer searching women at the entrance of a night club in a very dodge area so I think I was quite buff then to get hired even though I am really short. For climbing I used to do one handed pull ups, door frame pull ups with just my finger tips and other similar types of exercise to be able to climb well. I fantasised about getting fat since maybe 2013, just because I noticed how good bigger women looked and in 2016 I found weight gain stories online and got more info the fantasy in my mind to a point where I could only cum if I imagined myself being fat. In 2020 I started trying to gain weight but it didn’t go well cos I work in the film industry and I kept getting hired to do sound and kept losing any weight that I gained whilst working long days in the field. In 2021 I got more editing work than working on film shoots and managed to start keeping the weight on. I ate a lot of breakfast cereal and a lot of eggs. I was always vegetarian but started to eat chicken and fish this year and started drinking mass gainer and finally getting to a stage where I look fat and I can only do incline push ups now and none of the advanced ones because my belly is too heavy and I am not used to being this heavy yet. I recently started trying to add some kick boxing warm ups and my belly is really in the way and this turns me on a lot. I tend to get extremely horny from exercise attempts and knowing the difference I made to my fitness levels 

Expand  

wtf so much has changed lol

• Curvage Model

Guest Carcer89
9 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Jiggle jiggle. Hope none of my colleagues catch me at work behaving like this, lolimage.thumb.jpeg.4a5ddea7277a3a77ac4e88b925e6de74.jpeg

IMG_9346.gif.7090eda6b09e02f07e247114bf5341f4.gif

IMG_9346_1.gif.b9983cc2d2bc493fa1fb9900f39b3bbe.gif

You'd enjoy it if they did though, wouldn't you? 😂

On 6/14/2022 at 7:12 AM, GrowingGirl said:

I think I definitely need to grow a lot more. My belly is starting to hang and cover my bikini bottoms but it’s still so small. I can imagine it being much bigger and heavier, slapping against my thighs as I run into the sea for a swim. At least I will always be able to fit in the ocean even if I outgrow my bathtub.

A5A78A81-28E1-4CAF-A2DF-59ABA1F5950D.png

The faster you grow the better it is for the ocean😍🤭

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

One of my old kickboxing friends saw me at the shops today. It was a bit embarrassing. She’s a trainer and she said she’ll give me three free sessions to help me on a path to regaining my fitness. We still need to schedule these. I’m going to give this my best shot because it might be fun to try all the warm ups and moves with Bellissima in the mix. Let’s see how this goes. My fit friend seemed so worried about me and commented on how I seemed to be out of breath from just standing while leaning on the trolley. She asked if I’d even be able to stand up straight if I wasn’t pushing the trolley. Yeah. It was the definition of embarrassing and an awkward meeting but I like that she wants to help me. She just caught me at an off time cos I was stuffed so this was making me breathe more heavy than how I normally breathe.

D64A5B95-86B5-4058-B996-22C2B9F72E04.jpeg

5172B7F4-D3B8-47E6-A03F-54F59B88566A.jpeg

3EA4FC81-EE8E-4827-B064-9D00B062FDAD.jpeg

2C768126-8285-4A00-B0F4-70C734280B44.jpeg

D0F9FDF0-CE52-4619-A192-9A0615D8D1A2.jpeg

2A0FF0BC-3336-4216-95B1-AC9B514CA9D7.jpeg