• Curvage Model

Even though I long to see much more progress, I still love making comparisons of Bellissima’s growth. I love imagining myself gazing upon these posts in the future and thinking, I didn’t realise how tiny I was when I started my journey 

29C8E2B2-EC48-4D2D-B5FB-0813CC0EA9FD.jpeg

18 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Even though I long to see much more progress, I still love making comparisons of Bellissima’s growth. I love imagining myself gazing upon these posts in the future and thinking, I didn’t realise how tiny I was when I started my journey 

29C8E2B2-EC48-4D2D-B5FB-0813CC0EA9FD.jpeg

Love seeing these. There's going to be a point soon when you look at these and laugh at how small you were, amazed at how huge and fat you've become while you stroke and enjoy how heavy Bellissima has become

Guest Mrfeedher
3 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Soft and saggy before eating yesterday 

0CE71DEB-626E-4F31-A0E5-15397918AB5A.png

Soft and saggy now 🤤🤤🤤

Hard and tight soon huh 👀🤤😍

20 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Best feeling in the world. Stuffed to the brim. 🐷🥵🔥

E2FBB0FD-BA59-4F38-B3DE-A90F61DE512D.jpeg

31AAA531-157B-435C-9E7D-35673E22A5C9.jpeg

Wow 😍

Someone looks like they've enjoyed themselves 😉🥵😈

You look as delicious as the food 🥵

And there's a joke in there somewhere about what I'd like to eat the most but I'm classy so I won't 🤣

Enjoy the rest of your day 😊

7 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Consider this a teaser. A lot more to cum 🐷🐽💦💦💦

EA132EC9-E219-4F3C-9C14-6D31891BD93C.jpeg

While I'm immediately in awe of how fat and big your thighs and butt have gotten, I'm more focused on how heavy and low your huge belly hangs now. Practically touching the bed. Can you imagine in a month or two when you're so massive that it fully rests on the bed, a heavy round gut weighing you down? So incredibly hot 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, mbrewster said:

While I'm immediately in awe of how fat and big your thighs and butt have gotten, I'm more focused on how heavy and low your huge belly hangs now. Practically touching the bed. Can you imagine in a month or two when you're so massive that it fully rests on the bed, a heavy round gut weighing you down? So incredibly hot 

It’s so exciting. I am meant to be working now and I am going to get back to editing some depressing footage for a client but tonight was bliss and I have no regrets. I will catch up on work some how