• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I know you’ve been waiting patiently. Hope it was worth the wait. Here is number two. Hope I look a bit fatter than in the first. Let me know. 

Bellissima getting so excited now thinking about all the food she’s going to eat with this unexpected cash 🥵

• Curvage Model

I still remember the days, not that long ago, when I was a model employee, always professional and never missed a deadline. My colleague literally found me lying on a sleeping bag eating chocolate on the floor in the office whilst my laptop was exporting my next Curvage video. I tried to leap up to change the tab so my ass wouldn't be so visible in the tiny torn shorts I was wearing showing in the premiere pro export screen. It was all highly awkward. My boss arrived right after that, but I had already moved the sleeping bag and chocolate wrappers. Anyway, this is the image that was on my laptop screen when he walked in. I don't know how much he saw but the whole situation was awkward as fuck. He may just be acting like he saw nothing or his brain might be blocking stuff out. I don't seem able to avoid these hellishly awkward work situations. 

Mira_halloween_2022(2).gif

cake0.jpg

Guest maschio21
Need to hunt for some more before pics. I didn’t know I would become a big fat exhibitionist after being a shy, awkward and quiet introvert my whole life. 
8D5D1E49-ADA2-473F-B18E-287A645BC522.thumb.jpeg.1ceac3730b5a044cbf6fbec8209ac4e5.jpeg
For me, now you are PERFECT [emoji3590]

Guest maschio21
Keep thinking how turned on I will be when I try to take a bath one day only to find myself wedged in, needing assistance just to get out [emoji3062][emoji3062][emoji3062]
13126D85-DA8F-4542-AD43-A89EF5BE00F7.thumb.png.d48db5cd7ce821b88141767de6f7cfc2.png
30765C36-8009-431F-842B-FB54636039DB.thumb.png.53fcec6069b42e51971dbbf7834b5be5.png
52FFD37D-63E1-4F13-A06C-C4041B3CDBC6.thumb.png.69554212ddf66efee8d8383eed481cd6.png
40ED416F-A578-461B-B5ED-EEC409A5ECEA.thumb.png.d6b821582bc2bea7f5649eec7f73218e.png
You turned like a goddess, the true beauty [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji182][emoji182][emoji182]

On 12/6/2022 at 12:20 PM, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I still remember the days, not that long ago, when I was a model employee, always professional and never missed a deadline. My colleague literally found me lying on a sleeping bag eating chocolate on the floor in the office whilst my laptop was exporting my next Curvage video. I tried to leap up to change the tab so my ass wouldn't be so visible in the tiny torn shorts I was wearing showing in the premiere pro export screen. It was all highly awkward. My boss arrived right after that, but I had already moved the sleeping bag and chocolate wrappers. Anyway, this is the image that was on my laptop screen when he walked in. I don't know how much he saw but the whole situation was awkward as fuck. He may just be acting like he saw nothing or his brain might be blocking stuff out. I don't seem able to avoid these hellishly awkward work situations. 

Mira_halloween_2022(2).gif

cake0.jpg

You are the HOTTEST! 🥵  I absolutely LOVE the mesmerising, seductive and beautiful sight of your huge, hefty belly jiggling and hanging down, from behind - that’s the mark of a true fatty - having a sexy hanging gut that’s visible from behind, between your legs as you crouch down on the bed ❤️

You’ve done SO well - can’t wait to watch the vids x

• Curvage Model

Always love hearing my content made someone cum hard. It's a massive turn on. Glad the kinky kitty cake video is having this impact. I was so shy and awkward on camera at first but I'm getting so into it now. I enjoy it more than my main job if I'm honest with myself. Glad the guys on this site pushed me to be a model cos the cash gonna make me massive and that's the biggest turn on. I also just managed to talk two of my colleagues into joining my army of slaves. They are both very attractive to me. The one is a very good editor and I love his accent. His girlfriend also works with me and she's got a cut little sexy hour glass figure. She's gonna be such a hot slave, tying me up, punishing me for being a glutton and force feeding me. They want money and I want to make more extreme content featuring people whose body types contrast a lot with my own. I'm gonna get off so hard on the footage I film with them, and I love the bad influence I'm being in my main job. Turning everyone around me into fetish actors and it's so hot. 

belly button0.jpg

cake0.jpg

Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 13.50.02.png

vlcsnap-2022-12-05-09h25m31s194.png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 01.29.22.png

2 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Always love hearing my content made someone cum hard. It's a massive turn on. Glad the kinky kitty cake video is having this impact. I was so shy and awkward on camera at first but I'm getting so into it now. I enjoy it more than my main job if I'm honest with myself. Glad the guys on this site pushed me to be a model cos the cash gonna make me massive and that's the biggest turn on. I also just managed to talk two of my colleagues into joining my army of slaves. They are both very attractive to me. The one is a very good editor and I love his accent. His girlfriend also works with me and she's got a cut little sexy hour glass figure. She's gonna be such a hot slave, tying me up, punishing me for being a glutton and force feeding me. They want money and I want to make more extreme content featuring people whose body types contrast a lot with my own. I'm gonna get off so hard on the footage I film with them, and I love the bad influence I'm being in my main job. Turning everyone around me into fetish actors and it's so hot. imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8

belly button0.jpg

cake0.jpg

Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 13.50.02.png

vlcsnap-2022-12-05-09h25m31s194.png

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 01.29.22.png

You are a fat very bad influence... I love it