• Curvage Model

As a slender, athletic girl, I would only engage in polite conversations when texting with people. Now I have chats that go down like this one and I absolutely love it. Can’t get enough of being teased and I can’t stop myself from provoking teases out of people. The same guy wrote this long message to me a few months ago which is one of my all time favourites. 

0F859C3E-1BEC-45FD-92F3-E5A64BA31955.jpeg

A9C37AB4-B8DD-40B7-9CAB-9188AA8D677E.png

E0F93491-510B-4DF3-98FF-B64D23754556.jpeg

5545317E-8024-4F64-87A1-8C737BB270C4.jpeg

40 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I am so excited. She's been so greedy lately and it shows, I can feel it. 

Just gonna have to save that pic for future comparison, just thinking about your growth by the end of next year is so sexy, you’il be humongous, and bellissima will need constant feeding to even be slightly satisfied 😫😍

• Curvage Model

Good morning (if that’s your time zone, lol) and happy Saturday. I think it’s time for me to be less shy and to take a few risks so here is a pic of me downing a 2000 calorie glass of mass gainer mixed with cream. Yum. I was at the office when I took this video, being a bad bad employee 

86ADAD85-FDB1-45F1-A1E4-6EE3C3CFA068.jpeg

• Curvage Model
Just now, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Good morning (if that’s your time zone, lol) and happy Saturday. I think it’s time for me to be less shy and to take a few risks so here is a pic of me downing a 2000 calorie glass of mass gainer mixed with cream. Yum. I was at the office when I took this video, being a bad bad employee 

86ADAD85-FDB1-45F1-A1E4-6EE3C3CFA068.jpeg

I better start making a lot of new clips to sell cos if my boss ever finds these posts I might be in trouble but hoping I can get away with this madness 😂

• Curvage Model
32 minutes ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Not fast enough for my liking. I need more food. I wish more of the people who want to feed me were over twenty and not living with their parents 😂😂😂 why am I so attractive to these young ones? Lol

Hope you guys don’t take this in the wrong way. It’s just I sometimes feel like a total pervert when the age gap is so big 🙈 it gets embarrassing for me but I love it when people of any age appreciate my growing body. I am sad now because I want to have a bigger appetite and work stress is messing this up for me. Bellissima wants to be bigger and rounder 

A3D07633-4F50-4DEF-BDC2-A3883B2935A1.jpeg

9301DAB9-1AEB-41F9-8969-C350183DBA71.jpeg

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

so beautiful and good job with the calorie intake! ❤️ 

Thank you. I will keep trying. Not sure why more of this doesn’t turn into fat but the hard work will pay off eventually. One thing is I see Bellissima getting softer even if she is still so small 

C3670D3D-479B-4D19-A44A-C83B06DCC355.jpeg