Any Gamers???

Bbwyoda

I don't play as much a s before but I'm a fan of adventure games, few shooter, but mostly play magic the gathering online.

Playing the new Syberia, last shooter I played was Metro exodus which was amazing and a RPG "Kingdom come deliverance" which is an amazing experience, just te freedom, environment and middle ages. Looking forward to scorn and possibly a Myst Riven Remake. Also a Deus ex fan!

Definitely a gamer here. Current and recent games include Minecraft (of course), but also Cyberpunk 2077, RDR2, Forza Horizon 5, Control, Phasmophobia, Total War: Three Kingdoms, and Dead by Daylight, among many others. I love gaming and have a proper gaming PC setup for it. I'm also making my own military history website, as history is one of my other passions in life, and some of the stuff I've been building in Minecraft is 1:1 scale historical warship models, as well as a military airfield and army base.

Damn, 'nother shout out for Kingdom Come Deliverance. Amazing. Cannot wait for a sequel. Would add Red Dead Redemption 2. One of the greatest game experiences ever. 

Should start by saying...first post. Had to chip in on gaming. Big passion. Also Magic the Gathering is a recent discovery (EDH) and D&D (TTRPG).

Greetings fellow netizens

6 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I don’t think I would play Elden Ring, too much rpg for me 😂. I think it’s great but not my type. And now I want to hold my cat 😂

I got swept up in the launch hype, was totally out of my depth but have slowly but surely got gud...It's a lot of fun when you finally win 😬

Stray looks SO cute 😤

Guest JDArg93

Gamer here, on Xbox Series S. I've been recently getting into Assassin's Creed Odyssey more (personally they did it well), have played and enjoy the Doom series which was released when I was born in 1993. I play Retro sidescrollers/Roguelikes/FPS/ARPG. I also grew up with DosGames on PC years ago.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Lunamoon10

I like playing The Forest, Raft and some other games on PC. I like Red Dead 2, GTA5, Destiny 2 and a little bit of Fortnite, I use to play a lot of ESO on xbox.