Preference Changing with Age

ShoeshineBoy

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

If you ever recall the name of the documentary, please, post it here.

Like others here, I, too, am curious about those recent turn-ons.  I'll wait patiently.

OMG I can't believe I forgot it. It was Sex Explained, episode one about sexual fantasies. It's a quick watch, just 18min but it's pretty interesting!

2 hours ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

I want to comment on older women since you kind of addressed it.

I read a study years ago where a wide age-range of both male and female participants where shown pictures of the opposite sex across a range of ages.  They were asked to rate them by physical attractiveness.  The women chose men of their own age, but a majority of men chose women who were younger than 24 no matter how old the men were.  I don't think I would have followed the majority of men in this study.

As I have gotten older, I have found myself far, far more attracted to women older than me.  That should be expected, I would think.  See, that makes sense to me, but I am still a bit surprised that bellies catch my attention now more than butts ever did.  

I think for me it just has to do with the sub in me. Like I’d love to just be some milf’s trophy husband.

Oddly enough though when it comes to milfs I tend to like skinner model types. Not just like a random 40+ year old you’d find anywhere. For example I have a huge crush on current day Paulina Porizkova. 

But I find that skinny women my age look way too young (I’m 23). It’s not even that BBW’s my age look old or anything. It’s just that thin women my age still look like teenagers which I wasn’t even that into when I was a teenager myself. 

As for ass I think it’s a lot more important for a thin woman to have a nice ass. Because bigger women’s asses are pretty big regardless of the juiciness. A skinny woman without an ass is just weird looking imo.  

i feel like my age range for BBW’s is a bit smaller though. Like I don’t really find most BBW’s over the age of 50 to be that attractive. Idk why. Maybe it’s just how they age. I should have probably mentioned this earlier but I’m only really into feminine or super feminine looking women. A short haircut could be a big turnoff for me. How much more can i ramble about? Lets find out!

Guest dreamwave

I’ve found as I’ve gotten older that it’s more and more attractive when a woman has the courage to say no to society’s typical stereotypes and truly do what they want. Which usually ends up in eating what they want when they want, and not going to F45 5 times a week at 5:30 am to try and stay in shape for no real reason other than those societal pressures. It’s definitely more fun and fulfilling to date women with that set of beliefs and preferences, and it often seems like they are happier than the counterparts that limit their natural desires.

As I age I also have come to the realization that as a man, touch is incredibly stimulating and I need it with my SO, and that softer heavier women enhance that bond tenfold over a skinny one.

I remember a while back, getting married to a skinny girl. We were both really skinny. Three years together and she left me for a fat girl. Today I totally get it and see why she got bored with skinny me. We both got bored with bone against bone lol.  I am bi and I have no desire to be with a thin girl again. men are so amazing and I can’t wait for my first big girl fk. Just that job and family responsibilities are not making it easy to have hook ups. Damn adulting. Haven’t dated an overweight man yet but I am really open minded. Just curious and having fun with life and gaining and appreciating seeing beautiful women become more lush every day. So glad I signed up for this fun. 

It seems strange, now that I'm thinking about it. Until reading other people's responses in this thread, I hadn't thought of it at all, but...

I actually have had the opposite shift to a lot of people. I mean, my main obsession is obviously just that I want to see women who worship the weight gain and want to weigh even more than they do now, but also...

There were a few people in this thread talking about how they used to obsess over fat butts and thicc thighs and huge hips, but now they ended up shifting over to prefer more focus fattening a plump potbelly past all the rest of a woman's weight gain. 

I seem to have shifted in the opposite direction to that. As a young girl, I think my feeder ideas were awoken or shaped or whatever you want to say, by cartoons and comics (and occasional sitcom fatsuits or comedy film fatsuits) which, being stylised and simple art, always depicted fat as being basically just a big, perfect ball of fatness, where the character's stomach was. Whenever I got the idea to search for photos of women on the internet, when I was young, I was searching for things like "fat belly", "potbelly", anything that centred on what I thought was the only feature of being fat. 

However, as an adult, I have seen more BBWs, more SSBBWs, and a few USSBBWs, and I have realised that I have more and more interest in a fat ass with thicc thunderthighs and huge hips than I do in an (admittedly also delightful) belly bursting out of a belt. 

Honestly, I have a bit of a fantasy about women getting extremely fattened up, but putting most of the weight below the waist. I know people elsewhere in the thread talk about Pulp Fiction having a scene where the French woman talks sexily about her plan to get fat, saying that she hopes she will stay pretty much the same all over, except for growing an enormous, soft, "perfectly round potbelly", and then wearing a t-shirt "two sizes too small to accentuate it". I do find that incredibly erotic still, but...

I dream about something similar but different, wanting to watch a woman gain weight, only nothing visibly changes much at first, above waistlevel, minimal chubbiness. Then, when people make a video conference call with her, nobody can tell that she's put on weight. When we agree to meet her parents out for a meal, it doesn't seem obvious to them, because they don't see her gains on camera, and when they arrive at the restaurant, we're already sat down, with a table unintentionally hiding her obesity. They're gonna be surprised and amazed when she orders such a huge amount of food, but they would be even more shocked to learn that she's cutting back her order significantly, for a change, and plans on ordering a large Domino's pizza for herself at home afterwards, when her parents aren't around to judge her for it. But the end of the night arrives and, to their surprise, a hug from their daughter, standing up with a lot of effort, exposes her super-sized, sexy, fat ass. Her body below the belt is a big, bulging ball of blubber, now. 

Honestly, I fantasise about her continuing her gluttony and weight gain indefinitely, and fatten up so much that she ultimately *does* start to look fairly fat in the belly and a double chin and so on... Only to have her disproportionately fat ass continue to expand several times as much, becoming a bit of a BBW from the waist up, as she becomes an extreme USSBBW underneath. Just a big, plump, "perfectly round potbelly" in a "t-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it"... above a ball of ass, hip, and thigh fat twenty or thirty times the size.

There're few hallmarks sexier to me than that of a woman whose legs are fat enough that she waddles whenever she walks. 

This is a great topic. I've put a lot of thought in about this, at different points in my life. And I can remember thinking at those different points, "oh hold up, I definitely like bigger girls than I did a few years ago."

My first foray--around age 12--into this was the Beer Belly Challenge and I thought the contestant was the most attractive bigger girl I'd ever seen--she was all of 168 lbs at the end. I was never into the SSBBW in my puberty to college ages--I would even go as far as to say that SSBBW sized people were unattractive at that time.

But, then my college girlfriend was bigger than my HS girlfriend. And the models and gains I was into were getting bigger as well. And then I met my now wife. And as she has grown, so have my preferences. She's approaching numbers I never dreamed of being attracted to as a young man and now I'm just looking forward to how she'll look next year and in five years, etc. And the models and gains I'm into now are so much bigger than what I was into 10 years ago. 

Personal sexual evolution is a very interesting discussion. We are always discovering more about the things that we are attracted to and the discussion is a good one to have.

20 hours ago, fat_elf said:

It seems strange, now that I'm thinking about it. Until reading other people's responses in this thread, I hadn't thought of it at all, but...

I actually have had the opposite shift to a lot of people. I mean, my main obsession is obviously just that I want to see women who worship the weight gain and want to weigh even more than they do now, but also...

There were a few people in this thread talking about how they used to obsess over fat butts and thicc thighs and huge hips, but now they ended up shifting over to prefer more focus fattening a plump potbelly past all the rest of a woman's weight gain. 

I seem to have shifted in the opposite direction to that. As a young girl, I think my feeder ideas were awoken or shaped or whatever you want to say, by cartoons and comics (and occasional sitcom fatsuits or comedy film fatsuits) which, being stylised and simple art, always depicted fat as being basically just a big, perfect ball of fatness, where the character's stomach was. Whenever I got the idea to search for photos of women on the internet, when I was young, I was searching for things like "fat belly", "potbelly", anything that centred on what I thought was the only feature of being fat. 

However, as an adult, I have seen more BBWs, more SSBBWs, and a few USSBBWs, and I have realised that I have more and more interest in a fat ass with thicc thunderthighs and huge hips than I do in an (admittedly also delightful) belly bursting out of a belt. 

Honestly, I have a bit of a fantasy about women getting extremely fattened up, but putting most of the weight below the waist. I know people elsewhere in the thread talk about Pulp Fiction having a scene where the French woman talks sexily about her plan to get fat, saying that she hopes she will stay pretty much the same all over, except for growing an enormous, soft, "perfectly round potbelly", and then wearing a t-shirt "two sizes too small to accentuate it". I do find that incredibly erotic still, but...

I dream about something similar but different, wanting to watch a woman gain weight, only nothing visibly changes much at first, above waistlevel, minimal chubbiness. Then, when people make a video conference call with her, nobody can tell that she's put on weight. When we agree to meet her parents out for a meal, it doesn't seem obvious to them, because they don't see her gains on camera, and when they arrive at the restaurant, we're already sat down, with a table unintentionally hiding her obesity. They're gonna be surprised and amazed when she orders such a huge amount of food, but they would be even more shocked to learn that she's cutting back her order significantly, for a change, and plans on ordering a large Domino's pizza for herself at home afterwards, when her parents aren't around to judge her for it. But the end of the night arrives and, to their surprise, a hug from their daughter, standing up with a lot of effort, exposes her super-sized, sexy, fat ass. Her body below the belt is a big, bulging ball of blubber, now. 

Honestly, I fantasise about her continuing her gluttony and weight gain indefinitely, and fatten up so much that she ultimately *does* start to look fairly fat in the belly and a double chin and so on... Only to have her disproportionately fat ass continue to expand several times as much, becoming a bit of a BBW from the waist up, as she becomes an extreme USSBBW underneath. Just a big, plump, "perfectly round potbelly" in a "t-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it"... above a ball of ass, hip, and thigh fat twenty or thirty times the size.

There're few hallmarks sexier to me than that of a woman whose legs are fat enough that she waddles whenever she walks. 

I seriously love this fantasy. It’s incredibly hot. My imagination is going wild right now. I once read a story on deviant art that is very similar and I remember how turned on I got reading it. I do wish all the weight didn’t just go to my belly but would still rather fatten up there than not at all 

Guest Hell Kaiser

Hmm, I'm not that old yet, but I've noticed that my preferences have broadened and overall my attraction in general has gone up from when I was younger. I expected it to the do the opposite, and I don't get as many random boners lmao, but the excitement and interested that I feel has gone up. I used to not be sexually attracted to thinner girls (and only to bigger girls), but now I am. Additionally, my attraction to bigger girls has gone up as well. Sexuality really is a fascinating and very layered topic that I'm sure reveals a lot about us in ways we aren't even conscious of.

that is a good topic for conversation and ill try to tell my evolution because we are indeed always changing a bit over time. as so our tastes and preferences in a way. there is always something fascinating about ladies gaining weight, no matter where it is located. at first i was a total sucker for legs and hips, because they were soft, usually covered in cellulite and simply a beauty to behold. problem is of course that the bottom heavy lady can also have a flat belly and almost no boobs if she is not super heavy so that takes some of the fun out for sure. then i want after bellies and rolls and love handles. and boobs of course. upper body. and it was great, even relatively thin ladies if they have the right shape will have some belly. and that is very sexy. the problem of course is that you will have a hard time finding a proper ass to grab. 

the least attractive to me... even do they are some pros... is where the ladies are leg heavy, and arm heavy but not much anything else. in that regard you can have big arms and legs but no curves , rolls but no belly, softness but difficult to really enjoy it. a pro is that they can gain and will be at peace with is, clothes will not be a problem in the short term. overall a wondeful thing to be with a chubby lady and help her gain  abit or a lot 

Not that I knew it had dawned on me at the time of course, I recall my first attraction came in the form of the token 'non-thin' women I would see around either on TV or in the form of the replacement teachers at school. Back then, what appealed to me was the mere difference, because it seemed there were very few chubby or plump women about. I remember one teacher who was perhaps in her early thirties, dressed in an alternative style (mid-2000s definition) and had long blonde hair she wore pulled back. She used her body to emphasise points she was making or would break into dance to help us learn whatever the lesson was in English, maths and so on. I remember I was spellbound by this curvaceous woman, so, so self-confident in who she was. Clearly I still remember her, but looking back, I realise she was the gateway drug to my preference for fat women. 

For example, as I moved through adolescence, I discovered properly fat women; real obese beauties. The best my internet could access was Plump Princess and Foxy Roxxie and Layla, places where you could watch women delight in their own weight gain and gluttony. Again, however, when it came to the community I found myself in away from the internet, there were few 'non-thin' women. And again, I found my school had a rotation of fatter replacement teachers. If the first instance from the mid-2000s was possibly 70 or so kilograms, the second teacher was closer to 100 kg. I even noticed I was looking, listening out for her breathlessness as she would enter the classroom. There was also a girl in my final year, similarly built, who I found charming, and, truth be told, I would replay in my mind's eye her various admissions of fatness. My memory might have faded, but they were along these lines: 'Do you ever just eat, like, the whole block of Dairy Milk?' 'I sat on this chair the other day and it groaned, and I was like, I gotta hit the gym!' (She said this knowingly.) 'I've got so big I just have to wear dresses'. 

And now where am I? Answer: as a number, my preference is somewhere between 90 and 160 kg (200-350 lbs), but as those numbers suggest, I don't have a firm opinion about it. A few of the women I've been in relationships with at university were much smaller than this. But when it comes to the physiological side of it, I have become a fan of softness - soft bellies, plump double chins, wobbling bottoms and thighs. And I do still prefer women who eat, who are confident in themselves, and are full of life, lighting up any room. As a final thought, I have noticed that I am attracted to burping, too. But that is probably tied to the fantasies of gluttony I enjoyed finding online. 

This is an interesting discussion to be a part of. Thanks for reading!

Edited by W4E
Minor grammatical error.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 7/16/2022 at 9:09 PM, BlubberyGut said:

I think for me it just has to do with the sub in me. Like I’d love to just be some milf’s trophy husband.

Oddly enough though when it comes to milfs I tend to like skinner model types. Not just like a random 40+ year old you’d find anywhere. For example I have a huge crush on current day Paulina Porizkova. 

But I find that skinny women my age look way too young (I’m 23). It’s not even that BBW’s my age look old or anything. It’s just that thin women my age still look like teenagers which I wasn’t even that into when I was a teenager myself. 

As for ass I think it’s a lot more important for a thin woman to have a nice ass. Because bigger women’s asses are pretty big regardless of the juiciness. A skinny woman without an ass is just weird looking imo.  

i feel like my age range for BBW’s is a bit smaller though. Like I don’t really find most BBW’s over the age of 50 to be that attractive. Idk why. Maybe it’s just how they age. I should have probably mentioned this earlier but I’m only really into feminine or super feminine looking women. A short haircut could be a big turnoff for me. How much more can i ramble about? Lets find out!

It seems to me a lot of milf-lovers are subs.

When I first realised that I like fat girls, in high school, I wouldn't have even considered what I like fat. Chubby, with a big ass and thighs was what I was about. Then my tates expanded. OG Brooke, Carrieland, Margot when she posted on Dimensions pre BigCuties. Their gains made me realise that I loved not just chubby girls, but properly fat girls.

Over the years, my tastes have broadened and now I am attracted to things I never was back in the day - big bellies, double chins, huge arms, back fat, mountainous ripples and bumps and lumps of cellulite. I love it all.

I also embraced gaining, which is something I never contemplated until recently, and became a fat guy myself for the first time ever recently. And I love it.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to necropost but lately I've been thinking about this.

When I was younger, I was into big tits because that's what I thought I was supposed to be into. But then once I got into college, I grew to realize that the size didn't matter. In high school, I might have been into the C/D range but nowadays, it's the B range that like.

Around the same time, I really began to realize that I was always going to be into hips, thighs, and butts. I realized that when I was younger and became familiar with Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby Got Back" that I liked a large bum and that's never really changed.

As for bellies, that grew once I discovered places like FatCelebs and Dimensions. My favorite poster was a girl named falloftroy7, who was gaining for her boyfriend and gained exclusively in her belly and thighs. She had big plans to get bigger but she tailed off the gaining and they broke up.

But what really got me to post was watching the Disney version of Cinderella recently. I had been wondering why got a foot fetish, particularly women with big feet. I had thought it was watching Tarantino movies in junior high but I came to realize that it was watching Cinderella as a child when the stepsisters are trying to get their larger feet into Cinderella's tiny shoes. I came to realize that it explained a lot. When I was a teenager, I was kind of shamed out of that fetish but it's come back to me in recent years.

• 1 month later...
Guest Is that a belly?
On 9/9/2022 at 4:10 AM, My User Name said:

When I was younger, I was into big tits because that's what I thought I was supposed to be into. But then once I got into college, I grew to realize that the size didn't matter. In high school, I might have been into the C/D range but nowadays, it's the B range that like.

My girlfriend has AA's. If you had told me I would be with a flat girl I would have told you you're crazy, due in part to social conditioning. But I met my girl who is a real head turner and I don't care about the size of her chest. Actually her tiny breasts are really cute and I would take them over a pair of big ugly boobs. And since she's into humiliation, her mosquito bites are great for that too. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

My tastes have changed too and like most people here, my tastes have included bigger people over time. I think one reason for this is that as I get older I care less about what other people think and about meeting current societal beauty standards. When I was younger I was obsessed with being thin and would only date people that I thought were in shape.  Now that I'm older and have a more open mind I finally came to the point where I like gaining weight for myself and am open to dating people of all sizes.