Guest GaelicGoddess

Guest GaelicGoddess
28 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Your double chin is really growing, it seems to be a solid roll of fat bike just hanging down almost like a collar πŸ˜… Your upper arm fat looks like again it's hanging off you and the chunky rolls of back fat behind you are really pretty x

So you approve then 😏🀣

Guest GaelicGoddess

I've honestly had such a good day πŸ₯° spent the day with a good friend of mine who came all the way up from London to treat me for my birthday ❀️ this is what a belly looks like after a full day of stuffing ❀️ thank you so much for making a shit birthday so much better 😊

Snapchat-1732157264.jpg

20220910_192026.jpg

On 9/10/2022 at 2:24 PM, GaelicGoddess said:

I've honestly had such a good day πŸ₯° spent the day with a good friend of mine who came all the way up from London to treat me for my birthday ❀️ this is what a belly looks like after a full day of stuffing ❀️ thank you so much for making a shit birthday so much better 😊

Snapchat-1732157264.jpg

20220910_192026.jpg

Happy belated Birthday and I hope it was incredible! Riding that wave for the rest of the week.

Guest GaelicGoddess
41 minutes ago, bodyandsoul87 said:

I love how your inner thighs still touch even when your legs are spread apart at this angle.

Thick thighs save lives 🀭

• 2 months later...
On 7/31/2022 at 11:38 PM, Guest GaelicGoddess said:

I'm staying at a different flat tonight for work and the bed has slats 😳 im on it now but I'm feart to move. If you don't hear from me in the morning I've went full Turtle mode and I'm stuck πŸ™ˆ send someone to rescue meΒ 

It was a single size bed?