Guest GaelicGoddess

Guest GaelicGoddess

Just a quick sneak peak at some of my new pics I'm uploading 🤭🥵 got some new lingerie and I'm desperate to show it off 😜 get your hands on some naughtier pics in the clip store 😉

20220712_085625.jpg

Guest GaelicGoddess

Yeah I do struggle quite a bit now, have to take rests even doing simple housework tasks 🙈

Guest GaelicGoddess

Someone come rub my fat feet please 😩 it's hard work carrying around this much fabulousness on these cankles 🥵

Snapchat-1478237332.jpg

Guest GaelicGoddess
22 minutes ago, Missbbw said:

Absolutely stunning lady!! Been an absolute delight to see you grow on here and I’m so happy to say I’ve made a lovely friend!! Xx

Thank you so much 💓 your a gorgeous woman inside and out and I'm so happy we have reached out to each other xx

17 minutes ago, PlumpPrincess91 said:

Thank you so much 💓 your a gorgeous woman inside and out and I'm so happy we have reached out to each other xx

40 minutes ago, Missbbw said:

Absolutely stunning lady!! Been an absolute delight to see you grow on here and I’m so happy to say I’ve made a lovely friend!! Xx

Colab maybe 😉 

Guest GaelicGoddess
30 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

Colab maybe 😉 

I'd definitely be up for a collaboration 😁 you never know what's around the corner 

Guest GaelicGoddess
40 minutes ago, AdamansTemplum said:

Double chins are where it's at.

They are super cute 😍 

Guest GaelicGoddess

Can't believe how thin I used to be 😳 I would say I've maybe gained a few pounds since then 🤭

GridArt_20220227_123708028.jpg

Guest GaelicGoddess

Pokemon, chocolate and Vikings on the TV 🥰 how I should be spending my day, everyday ❤️

20220713_113145.jpg

18 hours ago, PlumpPrincess91 said:

Someone come rub my fat feet please 😩 it's hard work carrying around this much fabulousness on these cankles 🥵

Snapchat-1478237332.jpg

Gorgeous feet baby! I love how much flab your feet have on them. Your toes are plus sized. 😀 Be nice to see them being painted and also squeezed into some sexy sandals.

Guest GaelicGoddess
1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

What was your rational and story for getting so incredibly fat?!

No story, I moved out of my parents house to live on my own and just started gaining naturally ☺️ without having someone there to stop me, my appetite has just grew and grew 

Guest GaelicGoddess
1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Gorgeous feet baby! I love how much flab your feet have on them. Your toes are plus sized. 😀 Be nice to see them being painted and also squeezed into some sexy sandals.

That could be a good video idea 😂 I can hardly reach my toes so it would be a struggle to paint them