True Story- College feedee results in my feedism awakening

ross_campanella

It was Monday night of Spring break and I felt conflicted. Campus was a ghost town because all my friends had gone home or on trips. I had taught the school day and practiced saxophone for an hour after getting home. What I really wanted was to see Rachel.

Was it unfair to reach out? I had lucked out that all of our previous meetings had been by chance, but conveying some intent here on my end could get a little sticky. Even despite the change in her appearance I highly doubted she had changed in her values at all or marriage timeline, and I genuinely wanted to respect our breakup and not create more discomfort.

But honestly I just couldn’t stay away. Call it lack of willpower, call it a surplus of attraction. I didn’t even know how to describe my feelings towards her at the time. It was kind of like our relationship had shifted- At least in my eyes I subconsciously knew and accepted that our romantic relationship had ended, but had started to realize that we were both able to derive pleasure (and a lot of it) from being around each other in a feeding space. I just hoped she felt the same way and wasn’t thinking I was trying to get back together with an expedited timeline now that she had seriously chunked up.

Rachel! Hope you’re well. I’m probably headed to the gym in about an hour if you want to join.

Ross! Great hearing from you. I’m so there! No promises on how I’ll do- I just ate a big dinner 😅

Trying to break your record?

Oh the record has most certainly been broken. That’s old news. A picture popped into frame. It was seven empty sandwich wrappers, seven empty fry boxes, and an empty milkshake cup. Let’s just say the fine folks over at Chick-Fil-A and I have gotten quite…familiar this past month. As a result of your generous donation of course.

😳

Hahah I thought you might like that. I would have sent it last week when I went but it didn’t quite feel right.

Sounded like we were on the same page relationship-wise.

I gotcha. No worries, no expectations. Looking forward to seeing you!

Same- so excited! I actually bought myself a new workout outfit last week but have been a little afraid to wear it. Should I?

Rachel! I’ve never known you to worry about what others think. You just ate seven sandwiches in a public restaurant. Besides, it’s Spring break. The only person there’s going to be your trainer 😜

I got to the track before her and did a quick mile- I had a feeling working out together wasn’t going to be the most fruitful for me from an exercise standpoint.

I remember feeling a little confused. I had resigned myself to the idea that we would never be together as a couple, yet I could barely contain my excitement to see her- it felt a little like the early days of our relationship when things were so fresh and new.

Now I fully expected Rachel to maybe be a little bit bigger than last time I saw her, but once again I was stunned when her frame approached the glass door leading to the rest of the sports and rec center. She gingerly squeezed herself through the door sideways as I think she knew it would never have worked straight on with her wide hips. She had become absolutely massive. Bright blue cropped leggings accentuated her impossibly thick legs; her calves were probably as big around as some girls' waists! Her waistband was pulled up high to contain a now-sizeable belly, a new development as Rachel had always been more bottom-heavy. The big belly jiggled with every step, even when packed into the tight spandex.

What shocked me the most was that all she wore on top was a matching blue sports bra. This left a five inch ring of chub around her middle that adorably hung ever so slightly past her waistband. Her chest had seen some gains as well and her deep cleavage came all the way up to her neck… or what was left of a neck. It had thickened so much and her chin had gotten so fat it was tough to tell where one ended and the other began. Her face was barely recognizable, any defining contour or curve now covered with a thick layer of fat.

As always her massive ass was the star of the show. As she turned away from me and got up on her tiptoes to hang up her winter coat, each planetary cheek bounced up and down and jiggled side to side- she had to be carrying over 50 pounds in her ass alone!

As she ponderously turned to face me I must have looked quite bewildered as she laughed at me, hand digging into her plush love handle in a sassy stance.“What kind of greeting is that?”

“Wow, just wow,” I barely was able to get out as she put her arms out for a hug. I really couldn’t imagine a human being feeling any better in my arms. She was big, warm, and soft beyond belief. As I squeezed I could feel my arms sink into her thick layer of blubber and I was pressed into her expansive belly. I could barely touch my fingertips together around her vast circumference and had to squeeze deeper into her softness to make it happen. As we released and backed up there was definitely electricity in our eyes. She broke the silence.

“I don’t look too much like a big blueberry?”

I laughed. “You do give off blueberry vibes, but it works for you.”

“Aww thanks. What are we starting with?”

“Let’s stretch a little to warm up”

I watched as she thoughtfully circled the mat I had laid out for her and quickly realized that at her size simply getting on the ground had now become a strategic operation. After a few moments of deliberation she strenuously went into a squat and then sort of rolled backwards onto her huge rear. She somewhat over-rotated and almost tipped onto her back with legs in the air, but then was able to regain her balance. I watched her whole body jiggle as her legs hit the ground and she exhaled from the effort.

“Wow, great workout, Ross.” She laughed. “I think I’m done for the day.”

I took her through some basic stretches- all stuff we used to do regularly at the beginning of our relationship. I was shocked and aroused at how difficult these simple movements had become. Her bountiful breasts and belly blocked her way from reaching anywhere near her toes, and it was now a huge struggle to even cross her legs due to how absurdly thick her thighs had become.

A grin crossed her face. “Do you remember how many push-ups I could do when we used to work out together?” Was she enjoying this? I can't tell if she is here for real or not.

“Um, I think you were up to 15 or 20 at your highest.”

I watched as she precariously rolled herself over onto her belly and groaned as she attempted to heave her massive frame off the mat. Her shoulders raised maybe one or two inches before she slumped back down, defeated. Her blimped up butt jiggled like crazy now that her muscles were relaxed and I could see her breasts spread out and form a cushion for her chest.

“How many was that?” She giggled.

“Um, I think at least 20,” I laughed. It was amazing how wide she was laying face down on the mat. It would have been a struggle to step over her.

“See, I’m still fit!” She laughed. “What’s next?”

“Jumping jacks.”

“Oh man you’re gonna make me get up.”

“Good thing you’re still fit!”

“Oh, be quiet.” She said, collecting herself before heaving herself up on all fours. It was like the bigger she got, the more sassy and playful she was as well. I watched as she carefully got one huge leg under her and I held her hand and put a hand on her plush side to steady her as she rose to her feet. She huffed and puffed and had to readjust her leggings as they had started to fall down from the effort, exposing handfuls and handfuls of booty meat.

“She is beauty, she is grace,” she gasped with a smile. “Jumping jacks used to be so easy! Let’s see where we are now.”

As I looked down I could see that Rachel’s legs had gotten so thick to the point that she almost didn’t have ankles anymore. Even though she was only able to get her body a few inches off the ground with each rep, it set her entire soft heavy body in frenetic motion. Her chest nearly hit her in the face with each “jump”, and after three reps her belly had completely escaped the confines of her leggings. As much as I would have loved to see it in all of its glory, she quickly stuffed it back in, red in the face and panting hard.

“Oh my goodness, Ross! I don’t even know what to say, I can’t do anything anymore.” she said sheepishly, absolutely dripping with sweat.

“Don’t worry about it! You’ll get there. Let’s walk the track.”

“Sounds a little more my speed.” As we started walking I couldn’t help but notice that her arms and chest had gotten so fat that her arms couldn’t hang at her side anymore. As we walked (and she waddled), her arms stuck out from her side and made a slight circling motion as we walked the track.

“Where’s the set from? It looks great!”

“Thanks- Old Navy! They are one of the only places where I can find cute clothes in my size.”

“And what size might that be?” As soon as the words left my mouth it occurred to me that they might have been a little bold.

“Wouldn’t you like to know! Don’t you know never to ask a woman her size?” She paused a beat then giggled. “Your girl is now a 3x on the bottom and XL on top.” 3X! I remember when she had proudly gotten down to a medium. It was such a hot thought that I almost fainted from the excitement. As she said “3X” she clapped each beach ball-sized butt cheek with both hands, sending them jiggling intensely like jell-o.

“Well,” she said after a few slow laps. “Thanks for humoring me tonight. I was planning on making cookies when I got home and my host family is away. No pressure at all, but would there be any kind of chance that you’d like to join me?”

I paused. In for a penny, in for a pound. “I think we’ve earned a cookie or two! I’m there.”

As we were about to head out the door into the harsh March wind, her eyes suddenly lit up. “Hold on a minute, follow me!” I stayed on her tail (and enjoyed the view) as she made her way into the lower weight room. I was curious what she was getting at, but I then realized she was heading for a scale in the corner. She excitedly stepped on, her whole body jiggling as she did.

“Ross, come look!” As I approached I could see that the scale read 281 pounds. “Oh my goodness, I’m so massive!” She laughed, shaking her generous soft belly with both hands. “I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised given the way I’ve been eating. Can you believe I’m up 110 pounds from when we first met? That’s like a whole skinny girl!” She laughed more- it seemed like she was proud of it! “Your turn, Ross.”

I tried to hide my arousal as I stepped on the scale. Rachel looked down and scoffed.

“162- what a shrimp! I’ve got over a hundred pounds on you now, little man. We’ve gotta put a little meat on those bones,” she giggled, grabbing my toned bicep. I felt like I could almost faint- I had never encountered a woman so big and so confident, and the way she compared and teased me was hitting a spot I didn’t know I had.

“How are you feeling about being your size? I know in the past you didn’t feel very comfortable, and that was 80 pounds ago.”

“Funny you should ask. At first I simply loved eating and getting that stuffed feeling and used to wish I could do it without gaining weight. But ever since I started gaining again after being home for the Summer it just feels different. I started to love being big and getting bigger for so many reasons. For one I feel so warm and cozy and think I look so cute! I think you’d agree.”

“Definitely.” I said, raising my eyebrows.

“But also for other reasons. I used to be really afraid of it, but now I love that all eyes are on me when I walk in a room because I’m the fattest person there. I love the look on my friends’ and students faces when they see how fat I’m getting. I love that I’m well over twice the size of most other girls. I love that feeling of taking up a ton of space. I love the way I barely fit into clothes and chairs and that I can hear them straining to hold all of me. It makes me feel powerful and unignorable and makes me want to get bigger. I love that as I get bigger I can eat more and more without getting full. I love looking at a pile of empty food containers and thinking “I did that.” It’s not necessarily my goal, but I love watching that number on the scale go up and up and up. I love that my pants now declare that me and my huge butt are not large, not extra large, but extra… extra… extra large… You still with me, Ross- am I weirding you out?”

I must have been staring again. “No...not at all! It makes perfect sense.”

“You don’t think I’m crazy?”

“Well for other reasons, yes…”

“Oh stop. Meet you back at my place. I hope you’re hungry!”

As I walked up the steps to her house I still didn’t feel 100% right about things. After a few moments of internal dialogue, I came to the conclusion that I had been very clear on where I stood. She was the one to invite me over, and I was simply going to go with the flow and let myself have a good time.

Within seconds of entering she had put a glass of ice water in my hand and invited me to find a spot on the couch while she finished baking. The TV was unsurprisingly on Food Network and I wondered how much of Rachel’s time was spent NOT thinking about food.

“I’ll be right back with the cookies” she said, and I was once again treated to an amazing rear view as she waddled back to the kitchen, her magnificent humongous butt jiggling all the while in her blueberry outfit. I loved how her exposed back rolls overflowed the back of her waistband, and her butt was so round I could have almost placed my glass on top of it!

“Cookie time!” She said in a sing-song voice as she emerged from the kitchen, tray in hand. “I made your favorite- a decadent rich double chocolate cookie.” As she set the tray down on a potholder on the coffee table I could see 20 extra large and beautiful cookies and was completely overtaken by the aroma. I had forgotten about this perk of being with Rachel!

“Looks amazing, Rach.”

“You know, since you haven’t been around I’ve naturally had to pick up your share of the eating,” she laughed, proudly patting her big belly. She haphazardly dropped her enormous butt on the couch, and the weight caused the couch cushions to dip inwards and sent me right into her. Her touch was incredible. As we voraciously tore into our first cookie, she looked down at me with her mouth full, her massive ass causing her to tower over me. “You know, Ross,” she said mid-chew, “I think it’s about time you had a taste of your own medicine. It’s no fair that I blow up over a hundred pounds and you stay slender as ever.” With that she placed two more cookies on my plate. “You’re too thin, anyway. Please just let go and go for it tonight with me- ok? It’ll be fun.”

“Honestly these cookies are so unreal that I don’t think I could stop if I wanted to!”

We both simply gave in to gluttony, giggling and smiling at each other as we ate delicious rich cookie after cookie. I had absolutely never felt more aroused and every time our eyes met there was electricity. She teased me as we went about how I couldn’t keep up, and it was absolutely true. Rachel was a machine as she devoured twelve cookies like it was no problem to my seven. That left one large cookie remaining as we both leaned back in stuffed bliss.

“Split it?” I groaned with a wink, “I don’t think I can eat another bite!”

“Nope. This one is all you, Ross.” Before I knew what hit me, she had grabbed the cookie and held it in front of my mouth. I could feel her huge warm softness press into the side of my body as she adjusted to make the position more comfortable for her. I instantly was aroused beyond belief. “Come on, Ross, open up. You can do it- I want to push your limits.” I closed my eyes and opened my mouth and she sensually pushed the entire large cookie past my lips. It was quick, but her hand gently caressed my cheeks and chin as she pulled it back to her side. We both slumped back on the couch, eyes half closed and bellies full to the brim.

“Way to go, Ross,” she said flatly, too full to approach anything louder or more exciting. “Who knew you had it in you?”

“Honestly,” I laughed, “I see the appeal. It feels so good to just let go and indulge.” I patted my own little distended belly.

“Right? It’s the best. It was cute seeing you go all out.” She said, looking over at me.

“You liked that, huh?”

It was just as I let my eyes closed in stuffed blissful stupor, a sweet aroma once again filled my nostrils. As I opened my eyes I could see Rachel looking at me with a devilish grin, her eyes still half closed. My eyes widened in understanding and she nodded her head yes in confirmation.

“Rachel, no, I can’t do any more.”

“Who said they were for you? You may have hit your ceiling, but mine’s a lot higher than you may remember it. You’re gonna have to go get them, though. No way I’m getting up.”

I was certainly full myself, but the lack of 110 pounds of extra blubber on my body made it certainly easier for me than it would be for Rachel. As I came back with the tray I was astounded at how wide Rachel looked on the couch- all her thick fat just kind of spread out when she sat. One of her thighs was easily as wide as both of mine together, and mine were far from small. While it wasn’t a big couch and may have seated three comfortably, I didn’t have too much room when sharing it with my corpulent friend.

As soon as I sat down I could feel her start to breathe heavier. She barely opened her eyes.

“Would you... feed them to me?” She whispered.

I gasped- it was all just too much. Never before had I felt such arousal, but I had a job to do. I pressed myself up against her incredibly soft and warm side and brought the tray of cookies up to the arm of the couch on the other side of me. I began to slide cookie after cookie past her plump lips as she uncomfortably worked her way through tray number two. After ten cookies her breathing became sharp and pained.

“Need to stop?” I asked cautiously. She shook her head no.

“Pants too tight?” I asked- she nodded. I cautiously grabbed the waistband of her leggings with one hand and pulled it below her belly, revealing it in all its glory. It was milky white and impossibly beautiful, sloshing and jiggling with every one of Rachel’s movements. It was covered in bright red stretch marks, badges of honor from all of her gluttony and growth. I began to trace slow circles around the expanse of soft fat and her breathing gradually slowed.

“Ready for more?” I asked- she nodded again painfully. “That’s it, big girl, you got this no problem.”

I swung one leg over so that I was now straddling one of her huge thighs and facing her as I continued to rub her belly and feed her the remaining cookies. Her eyes still hadn’t opened since I had pulled her waistband down, but her mouth would open expectantly every time she was ready for the next decadent morsel. I was completely enraptured- doing this together regularly would simply be heaven! I was completely smitten and felt like I was in a dream.

--

“One more, Rachel. Finish strong.” Her lips parted expectantly, and I paused and considered my next move. Instead of the last cookie I leaned in for an incredibly divine and chocolatey kiss. I let my body shift to be squarely on top of hers as we kissed and laying on her softness felt heavenly. Her eyes shot open in surprise, but then they too narrowed in arousal. We made out for a long while. Before I knew it she had rolled us over and now her enormous body was on top of me. Her tremendous weight pushed all the wind out of me and she giggled at my groans of discomfort.

“Gosh, Ross, I was wondering how big I was going to have to get before you pulled something like that. I guess we have our answer now. What’s the matter? The trainer’s not strong enough to break free? How does it feel down there?”

I could barely get any words out. Not only from the fact that all of Rachel's tremendous was directly on top of me, but from this dominant, teasing, and confident side of her that seemingly came out of nowhere. "Not... fair." I wheezed.

She heavily rolled off of me and onto the floor, continuing to giggle as I struggled to catch my breath. As I looked down I could see her on the floor on her back, big belly still exposed. "Ok ok, I'll take mercy on you, Ross. I suppose it wasn't right for me to jump you like that."

"Oh, you'll take mercy on me?" I practically leapt off the couch and started playfully grabbing handfuls of her belly, sides of her butt, and enormous love handles. She shrieked from the tickling and tried to get me off but she was too big to do anything. "You know, you're a lot less intimidating when you're pinned to the ground by your own blubber."

"Hey! Don't pick on the fat girl."

"You were the one that squashed me first!"

"I think it's high time for our official wrestling rematch."

My eyes widened and mouth opened in excitement at her suggestion.

"Unless you're too scared." She continued, sticking out her tongue.

"To be honest, I am a little concerned for my safety. I think there may be more than a few weight classes separating us. Rachel, you're massive." I could see that the words turned her on intensely and her cheeks flushed red. She had mentioned loving getting attention for her size and I was certainly giving it.

"Help me up, let's go."

I pushed the table aside and we headed to opposite ends of the living room. I laughed as she tucked her big belly back in her spandex, but then also realized the reality of what I was doing- She looked absolutely humongous.

"Laugh while you can, little man. Any last words, Ross"

"On my headstone, please write 'He died doing what he loved'"

"Got it. One two three go!"

I bolted towards her and covered the full stretch between us by the time she could take one heavy step. I wrapped up her softness as best as I could and tried to take her down, but she wouldn't budge. My face was buried in the blubber of her belly.

"Ross, did I just feel something? Must have been the wind." She giggled. I could feel her wrap one chunky leg around the back of my leg and she let all near-300 pounds of her tip forward. There was nothing I could do. She landed squarely on top of me and shook the whole house in a manner that could have been measured on the Richter scale. I could hear a crash as a picture fell off the wall. As I opened my eyes thinking I might be dead, Rachel's round face was right there.

"I guess I win, huh? Too much woman for ya?"

"Not even close."

"That's what I like to hear, because I'm not slowing down. What's my prize for winning?"

I strained up from under her massive weight and kissed her on the lips again. They still tasted like rich chocolate.

"That's a good start, but there's something else I've always wanted to do." With great effort, I could see and feel Rachel sit up so that she was straddling me, squeezing me between her enormous soft thighs. She dug her big belly out from her waistband and dropped it all directly on my face. I felt powerless but was surprised at how much that feeling turned me on.

”Oh my gosh, Ross, you’re really too small to do anything against me, huh?” She laughed as she lifted and dropped her heavy belly on my face over and over. It was sweaty but I actually loved the feeling. “Looks like you’re just going to have to lay there and take it because I’m just too much for you to handle.”

With that she slowly spun herself around on top of me so that all I could see was her back rolls and massive ass. I groaned painfully with each time she shifted her weight. It was too late before I realized what she was up to as she scooted her colossal rear end back and let all of the weight and blubber down directly on my face. As she ground her weight onto me in a prideful show of power and dominance I knew there was no place I would rather be.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys, especially on my first attempt at putting something up on this site. Unfortunately that was where the story ended. If I'm being completely honest that last part at the end after the two dashes after the word "dream" where I went in for the kiss never actually happened! I'm not sure I would have had the self restraint if I had been placed in the same situation now. Everything else was true, though!

"Rachel" is now married with two kids and is still probably around that same size. I'll be getting engaged within the year to a wonderful woman that is an infinitely better match for me. She has gone through quite a gain herself and loves her size but I can't take any credit for that!

I'll definitely think about putting another story up here soon- I have some ideas floating around in my head. Thanks again!