Hi guys, this is Harley Bluebell, or Bluebell for short🥰

I've been gaining weight for about three years now, since 2019. My starting weight was 50 kgs (110 lbs) and I'm now 70 kgs (155 lbs). My next goal is getting to 90 kgs (200 lbs) and maybe more in the future😋

I need your help in this journey tho, can you recommend me some foods that will make me fatter quickly? And what are some good advices for my weight gain?

Thanks for everything guys💙💙💙

IMG_20220708_013310.thumb.jpg.b0466bfed6a0feab682df39b1324bfc5.jpg

Amazing growth! :D 

As for foods...there's not so much a special food so much as it is more calories than you burn off. There's stuff you can add that can help -- some people use high-calorie shakes, or heavy cream (to put in the food you cook or straight from the bottle). 

Welcome to the site, hope we see more of you. :) 

I would reccomend making milkshakes with ice cream and heavy cream and even some mass gain powder (if you really want to blow up 😉) and eat whenever you want and focus on more meals throughout the day. But you are looking stunning so far, cant wait to see more of your journey and watch you get sexier and fatter!!