Ladies: how did you find this site?

Guest Anaxerxes

Guest Anaxerxes

For the women (and especially the models) on this site, I've been curious: how did you find this website?

What led you down the path of looking for something like this? Did someone tell you about it or did you find it on your own?

• Curvage Model

Hey! 

im new and have only been here since Sunday! Tbh my partner has always loved big girls and I wanted to explore why? Like I’ve never felt sexy or happy in my skin and I’ve never knew any girls eg big girls that look like me who I could talk to? I’ve never felt o fitted in anywhere. 

I wanted to meet new people and hopefully gain confidence too

I joined another sight and hated it I simply just got sext messages constantly which wasn’t personally for me?! Someone I was talking to suggested I come on here and check it out! I’ve loved it ever since! 

I told my partner I’m on here and that I’ve even uploaded clips he fully supports my journey on here in hopes I can love my body as much as he does! This is such a great community for girls and men to really explore the whole spectrum of being a bigger person which I don’t think you get else where! 

the mods and members Even other models have all made my journey on here so far truly amazing and I couldn’t have thanked them more because it’s been so nice to have that space to feel welcomed! 

Guest GaelicGoddess

I typed in "plus size dating sites" last year and found a couple of sites dedicated to the feederism website and a few people I was speaking to on there mentioned Curvage. So I joined at the start of the year, took a little break but now I'm back for good 😁

I've been here, lurking at least, since this was a website dedicated entirely to pictures of 'celebs' who'd gained weight. Naturally, I originally found it by literally just trying to find sexy photographs of women gaining weight.

I’ve been into the scene forever really, but never bothered with curvage coz I’m not great with forums. But someone alerted me that a couple of people were talking about me on here, so I joined just to ask them to take their particular post down. After checking out all the other interesting threads though, I ended up lurking instead 👀

• Curvage Model

Hey, newbie here. It’s been good so far. Once I realised the basics like posting photos and commenting I then spent some time on the forums looking for tips. For me it was @goodgirlgrow who did a post about her extended experience with curvage and that really inspired me and made me learn a lot about the site in general. I think curvage is a great platform. I can only speak for a few days worth of being here but so far I think it’s great that I can have my own little network of photos, videos and forum posts and I’m able to show all of that to such a broad network of people. I think it would be hard to name another site that comes close to really representing the larger community as well as curvage does! 😁