More proof that my wife is getting more comfortable with her size and with my attraction to her being big. First, she went and bought a new lounging top and shorts— the top was an XL and the shorts were 2XL, both sizes up from what she normally buys . And they fit her really well. The shirt was still tight and hugged her belly (no complaints from me), but the shorts weren’t super tight. They actually looked comfortable and I think she liked the fact that she was comfortable in them.

Second, while we were in bed I started massaging her belly. Earlier in the summer she would have quickly told me to stop. This time, though, she let me continue. It probably felt good anyway as she had a huge dinner and was still pretty bloated.

Then she jokingly asked “What if I jiggle it?” I was almost speechless but told it would be hot. So she actually started jiggling it and slapping it. She even turned to her side and started massaging it a little bit. She laughed and stopped but I told her to stay on her side and I continued running it. She just thought the whole thing was funny but not gross like she thought of it before.

She was even laughing a bit at how her belly looked on the side. She sucked it in as much as she could and then let it all out. “Look how far it goes,” she said, amused and chuckling. “You like this?” When I told her I really did, she just chuckled again, seeming to say that she clearly didn’t get it but that she knew I was honest and that it no longer seemed strange to her.

She even tried to see how far her belly could stick out on the side by sucking in and pushing it all the way out. I was surprised how far went as she’s never done anything like that before. “Whoa,” she said. “You better still like it when it’s that big,” she told me. And I had to tell her that I couldn’t WAIT until it was that big

Someone mistook my wife as being pregnant. We were visiting some family on her side that she doesn’t see very often. I think most of them were surprised primarily just by how big my wife was. They hadn’t seen her since before the pandemic (Christmas of 2019). My guess is that she’s now pushing 235, so she put on around 65 pounds since we last saw them. One of her cousins wasn’t even sure it was her. “Is that you?” she asked.

It was her aunt, though, that asked about her being pregnant. It’s an understandable mistake at this point. My wife was wearing XL top and 2XL bottom, but her belly still sticks out a lot when she wears bigger clothes. She usually also wears some kind of shawl to conceal her belly but she forgot it this time, so it was very noticeable.

Her aunt initially asked when she was going to get another grandchild, to which my wife responded that she wasn’t sure. Her aunt was a little confused and asked, “But when is your due date? December?” That’s when she actually touched my wife’s belly and I think could tell that it was just fat. My wife played it cool. “No, not pregnant. Just a little fat.”

6 hours ago, Klofreee said:

I'm happy for  you man. But have you think about her health (overweight is a common cause of cardiovascular disease) and how she feels in her weight?

Edited: I'm new here btw

You’re right— her health and comfort are important. So far, she’s doing well in both areas. Her health has remained good and she fortunately does not have family history of cardiovascular disease. She also appears comfortable. Of course, the heat bothers her more than it used to but that just means she’s looking forward to the winter even more. Lol

If anything she’s ever more comfortable than ever because I think she feels less pressure to stay thin. She definitely knows that I’m more than ok with her size or her growing bigger. She also appears more confident embracing her larger body. Instead of trying to squeeze into old clothes that clearly don’t fit, she’s started buying and wearing plus-size clothes. Plus she’s also stopped calorie counting months ago, which I think can he unhealthy in its own right

An exciting development. My wife has known about me being on this site for a while but she’s to warm to the idea of me posting content of her. As she’s become more comfortable in her skin she’s also come to understand the whole BBW thing. I secretly think she likes the extra weight on her but doesn’t feel like she can admit that yet. But hopefully I’ll be posting some pics soon.

On 8/25/2022 at 6:51 PM, Charms7 said:

An exciting development. My wife has known about me being on this site for a while but she’s to warm to the idea of me posting content of her. As she’s become more comfortable in her skin she’s also come to understand the whole BBW thing. I secretly think she likes the extra weight on her but doesn’t feel like she can admit that yet. But hopefully I’ll be posting some pics soon.

You better check your pulse, you might have died and went to heaven 😜