So long story short, my wife has put on a lot of weight since we got married 4 years ago. She started out on the thin side of curvy, weighing about 130. She’s now at least 210 pounds, and at 5’2” this puts her less than 2 points shy of severe obesity.

Most of the weight gain (about 60 pounds) actually occurred in the last two years, thanks in large part to the pandemic and her being less and less active. Friends and family have all noticed, and some are a little concerned for her. She is also starting to worry that her growth is getting a little out of hand and harder for her to control. And to be honest, I think that's true. She gained 60 in the last two years, and the majority in that time has probably been in the last year alone. This is despite attempts to work out or control her appetite. 

And I LOVE how she looks. Her weight hasn’t concentrated in any one area, but has spread throughout her whole body— her legs, arms, butt, and belly. The last has been the most recent development, but it seems like most of her most recent gains have all gone there.

Wanted to share that 4th of July weekend was good to my wife. I don’t think there was a single day that passed where she complained about being super full. Burgers, hot dogs, chips, skirt steak, ice cream, cake, cookies, pizza, pulled pork— so much food each day.

I try to keep up with her but this weekend pushed me to my own limit. I’m always very encouraging if she wants to eat something, or will usually offer, but on Monday night— after a BBQ with ice cream and cake— I caught her eating M&Ms before bed. She offered me some but I couldn’t even think about. All I could think, though, was how all that food was gonna show up.

I wish every weekend was 4th of July weekend.

It seems that my wife will need to go up a size even sooner than I would have guessed. Maybe it’s just temporary gain from the weekend, but she seems more uncomfortable in the clothes she wears. She had on a pair of XL stretch pants that were almost sliding off her in the winter. When she took them off to change into shorts, I could see some very red marks all around her waist. And it was at belly button height, meaning she had to wear the pants even higher than before. 

and she just keeps eating! Today was a particularly fattening day: Dunkin for, Mexican steak and eggs for lunch, a giant Turkey burger and fries for dinner, and 2 (2!) ice cream sandwiches for dinner.

it’s almost like she’s doing this intentionally….

My wife admitted something that immediately turned me on. She has not done any loads of laundry for a few months now and instead is always “reminding” that there are loads that need to be put in. When I joked and asked her why she didn’t put them in, she got sheepish and tried to offer some excuse.

It’s cold in the basement, she said. But that didn’t make too much sense because she went down to the basement and spent more time there doing other chores. She offered one or two other excuses but when I short those down too she finally blurred out, “It’s cause I’m too fat!”

To be fair, that space is VERY tight and I barely fit so it makes sense that she doesn’t. She eventually showed me how she was, in fact, too fat to maneuver. She has to suck in her belly in order to squeeze in between the wall and the washer. And transferring clothes from the top-load washer to the front-load dryer is pretty much impossible because she has to move sideways.

It was then I realized how much she had gained in the past 6 months or so. She had gotten legitimately stuck trying to pretend to load clothes in the dryer. She had also stopped sucking in and let her belly out. So I had to try to move the washer back a tiny bit while she kept trying to suck her gut back in. For a brief second, I thought I might have to actually call the fire department, which would have been the most erotic 911 call ever. Lol. But she got out after I pushed her belly in more 

This weekend we’re out of town and that typically means a lot of eating out. So far, this weekend trip has been no exception. I’ve noticed lately that my wife will start off the day saying she isn’t hungry but then proceed to still eat quite a bit. At first, she said she didn’t want breakfast. But then she put away 3 bowls of cereal. Lunch consisted of a chicken sandwich, corn, chips, granola bars, and Coke (pretty light), followed by a second bag of chips. Dinner was the real meal, though: large order of mozzarella sticks and 1/2 lb double cheeseburger with fries.

Shes currently lying down on the hotel bed with her shorts off and it’s incredibly sexy

Maybe I’m more aware of her weight now that I started writing this, but she really does seem to be gaining quickly and out of control. Her shorts don’t just hug her giant legs— they constrict them. And I can tell they’re getting too small for her belly (plus they’re an XL, so that’s saying something. She’s also getting more winded. We climbed two flights of stairs and so we so winded we had to stop for a minute for her to catch her breath. She said it was because of allergies but I knew this was a lie

Her mom is noticing it more and more, too. My wife got a lot of stares from her family when they came over for a BBQ a few weeks ago, and her (much thinner) mom in particular kept looking at her. Today, before we left for the trip, I noticed that she had printed an article that was tot be effect of, “How to Talk to Family Members Struggling with Weight”

Guest Anaxerxes

congrats on such a quick gain in weight!  Do you have a limit/goal in mind for how big you're hoping she gets? Also, does she know about your interest in her weight gain?

4 hours ago, Anaxerxes said:

congrats on such a quick gain in weight!  Do you have a limit/goal in mind for how big you're hoping she gets? Also, does she know about your interest in her weight gain?

Thanks!

To your first question, this is something I’ve thought a lot about more recently. I don’t have any specific number in mind but I definitely don’t want immobility or even difficult mobility for her. It really all depends on how she feels about whatever weight she gains, but I would not mind at all if she got past 300.

She’s aware how I feel about her being bigger, although I’m clear not to force anything on her. I’ve just told her that I think she looks great now and would still love her if she continued to gain weight. And I’ve made this reassurance because of her recent and unintentional weight gain. I never discourage her from working out or reducing her intake, but it seems that the “natural” course seems to be weight gain, and I think she has felt less pressure to diet and exercise since she found out that I think she looks great with the added weight.

But Back to the first question: reason I’ve had to think more seriously about it is because her gain has been pretty quick. It seems like every year of our marriage she puts on more weight than the year before.  So while she gained ~90 pounds in 4 years, I think the next 90 could come in half that time.

Im not gonna say she’s embraced her bigger and bigger size, but I think she feels confident that I’m not going to leave her or feel less attracted because of her growth. This may be contributing to her faster gain, so whereas 300 may have been a fantasy number in the past, it’s becoming more and more a good possibility, and I’m going to have to consider how she feels 

Great topic and story of her gain. She sounds amazing especially the fact that she avoided doing something because she literally didn't fit any more. Even more so when she got stuck trying to explain and show you. Must have enjoyed witnessing that first hand. 

5 hours ago, Monkey said:

Great topic and story of her gain. She sounds amazing especially the fact that she avoided doing something because she literally didn't fit any more. Even more so when she got stuck trying to explain and show you. Must have enjoyed witnessing that first hand. 

Thanks. And yeah, that was pretty great

2 hours ago, YoshiThickBBW said:

Congrats, I love to hear it big and happy. I think the arm weight is some of the most adorable, the last place for me to gain was my hands, all around my chubby knuckles

Thanks. I've really come to enjoy arm fat, which I never really noticed or cared much for before. She's starting to get an extra fat fold on her biceps and I can't stop admiring them

By the way, the trip ended up being even more fattening than I would have imagined. The last day she had a large omelette with toast, chicken tenders with fries (and beer), and thick-crust.  pizza.

Can't wait for the next trip!

When we're out in public, I've started to notice more and more that my wife is usually one of the heaviest women around. This is even more true for women at her height. Don't get me wrong-- there are definitely fatter people out and about. But I would say that 90% of women are smaller than her.

This definitely wasn't the case a year ago. Then she was thick, but not really in a way that stood out. Now, though, I can tell that other people are starting to notice her size. It's funny, but little kids and older people tend to stare more. And there also seem to be more stares when we're eating. Maybe they see how much she fills up the seat, maybe it's how much she orders... who knows.

And again, it's not like everyone is always staring at her. I just notice it happening more and more. And I think that fact that she wears tight clothes (or, better put, all of her clothes are getting tighter and tighter) also makes her stand out.

It's a pretty cool feeling knowing that wherever we go, my wife will be one of the biggest women there. I don't know how I got so lucky.

I was going folding the laundry earlier today and came across a pair of pants of hers. They were a size L but were also stretch pants that were obviously on their last legs. Today I noticed a rip on the waist line, starting from the top and going down about an inch.

She's ripped pants before. A few sweatpants have been ripped in the inner thigh area. And she's also ripped some jeans before in the same area, but she's stopped wearing jeans because they're just way too uncomfortable for her. This is the first time, though, that the rip is from the belly area. And the fact that it's from a pair of STRETCH pants makes it even more impressive.

This all just confirms a trend I've been noticing. A lot of her new weight is going to her belly, but has been pushing out but also down, and she's had to hike up her pants more and more to keep it contained. 

Seeing the ripped pants REALLY made me want to have her try on a bunch of old, outgrown clothes. Seeing her try to wiggle into size M clothes that she is probably 50 pounds too fat for would be too much to see, and she'd never go for it. A guy can dream, though

Another exciting development:

We went to a diner for breakfast this morning. It was a small place with small, tight booths. I noticed my wife take an extra second before squeezing into our booth. She actually slid in just fine but she seemed uncomfortable while we were waiting to order. Maybe it was the cramped spot but she initially only ordered a single item on the menu. Luckily, her appetite got the better of her and when the waitress came back to give us more coffee she asked for an extra side of pancakes like she normally does.

She still seemed uncomfortable, though, and she only spoke in short sentences. It all made sense after our food arrived and she started eating. She had been sucking in her gut the whole time. And now that the food arrived, she either couldn’t or didn’t want to hold it any longer and she let it all out. That right there might have been the hottest thing I’ve seen so far.

Her belly, which had already been close to the table, was now touching it. And this was with her back to the seat.

And of course things only got tighter when she finished her food. Even though she was clearly a bit embarrassed, this couldn’t stop her from eating everything (4 egg omelette with cheese and sausage, hash browns, toast, and three pancakes with plenty of butter and syrup). With all that food in her belly now, she was pretty secure in that booth. She didn’t get stuck (she’s not that big yet) but I did have to get up first and help her slide out

Nothing special is happening this weekend but my wife has been eating nonstop. This was the second day in a row eating a big breakfast (today was pancakes, eggs, hash browns), lunch was bratwurst, chips and dip, and a lot of ice cream, and dinner was fried chicken and half a loaf of bread (with plenty of butter). And she’s also been doing a lot of snacking at night, and I’m guessing she’ll do the same today.

I swear she’s never eaten this much before. Maybe it’s because she’s bigger and just needs more food to keep her full.

But all the food is showing up on her body. And like I was hoping, it seems to be going mostly to her belly. She already outgrew a dress that she bought probably less than a month ago. It came with a strap that she could barely tie. After dinner, the seams on the side of the dress ripped open. It wasn’t a huge tear, but it was hot seeing her belly spill out a bit. 

I don’t know for sure but my guess is that she is now at least 220, and probably closer to 225. If true, that would officially put her BMI over 40, or severely obese

16 minutes ago, sia2219 said:

Man, I love to hear about a weight gain-induced wardrobe malfunction!

They’re awesome. And I think there’s gonna be a lot more coming soon. We had carnitas for dinner tonight, which she can’t resist. After 5 tacos, she wanted more but we were out of meat. So a quarter of a frozen pizza had to fill the gap (plus some ice cream).

We went for a walk afterward and she kept complaining about how her clothes were feeling super tight on her. I think she’s in a bit of denial that she needs to go up in size and is instead just gonna keep wearing her current wardrobe until she literally busts out of it

My wife has been snacking at night a lot more recently. In fact, I think she’s eaten something right before bed every night of the last two weeks. Most often it’s a bowl of cereal, but sometimes it’s a PB&J sandwich or something else substantial like that. Last night, she had a quarter of a pizza, which was in addition to the (nearly) half that she ate for lunch.

Not surprisingly she’s starting to get winded more quickly. In the summer of 2020 we used to walk every day. Now, we do it much less frequently together, and she lacks the same stamina. On top of that, she’s added around 70 pounds to her body since 2020. In other words, her weight increased by almost 50%! We went for a walk last night and I noticed her breathing heavily toward the end, and getting fatigued early on. She’s even started to develop this cute waddle since her thighs have gotten so big.

Any bed recommendations?

So I’ve noticed the bed creaking a lot when my wife gets in and out, or moves around. You can also tell which side she sleeps on because it is sunk in just a little more than my side. I checked and we’re no where near the standard weight limit for a king size bed (we would collectively have to weigh almost 400 more pounds). So I don’t think the bed is going to break anytime soon.

But given her trajectory, I wonder if there is anything I should consider buying or doing to at least reinforce her side of the bed. Typically, she gains weight in the winter and slims down in the summer (if at all). But this year, she seems to be gaining every season, and probably put on 10 pounds already at the halfway point in the summer (crazy to think she might be 20 pounds heavier than when the summer started…). Either way, if the trend continues, I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended the year close to 280 pounds!

So long story short, I’m curious if you guys have any recommendations— not for now, but possible for the not-too-distant future

Cant really help you there but still love the stories about her. Especially all the eating and clothe related stuff. Love that she struggled to fit in the booth when you went out for the meal that sounds really hot bet it was a great first hand experience for you!

Anyone notice this, too?

Ive kinda noticed on other BBWs that skin seems to get lighter as they get fatter, and I’m starting to notice it on my wife. She’s Hispanic and has always had pretty dark skin, but it just seems a little lighter compared to her skinnier days. This is something I’ve noticed most in her ass and belly. She practically had a flat stomach when we started dating but it’s now growing into an apron belly. And her skin tone seems lighter. Obviously, belly and butt tend to be lighter than the rest of the body because they get less sun, but even comparing photos of her when she was younger (Which were taken in the spring, by the way), and I notice that the extra fat has made her a little lighter.

This isn’t to say that I don’t like this. I’m actually neutral on it, or even welcome it as a sign of weight gain. It’s just something I’ve noticed and curious if anyone else has noticed or experienced the same thing.