• Curvage Model

Hey all I’m new to this and only joined today! Can’t wait to meet you all and hopefully one day become a model! 

I have never been confident in my self or in my body and I have finally told my self now is time to start loving my beautiful curves! 

I started gaining a few years ago now when I was taken off birth control! Since then I’ve gained around 6 stone in weight! (A lot right?) 

Gaining never bothered me and I finally realised that I can be beautiful, eat what I want whilst gaining and be happy in my skin during the process! 

I was introduced to this sight from a friend and im so glad I’ve came on here because the support and community is absolutely amazing! it’s really made me recognise that gaining reallt can be a good thing! 

I hope to continue to gain and fall in love with my body more, im hoping to gain new friends and support along the way! 

Edited by Missbbw
More info!

Guest ExponentialGrowth
4 minutes ago, Missbbw said:

Before and after!!! 

13AAE962-52B7-480A-8AFF-8BD2A0727942.jpeg

29370622-E67B-4FB3-BCB4-A04D09E711AC.jpeg

That's an amazing blowup glowup! You are so hot 🥵🔥🔥

Mind me asking the dates of the two pics?

Guest lobelid

wow you look so amzing and chunky

you are so wid and your strech marks are amaizng

This pictures are so amazing you are so big and cute