6 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

Thank you so much for your reply 🥰

The more people will reply, the more motivates we will be, the faster we will record our first video 😁

Who else likes to see @fattypotchi and me (force) feeding each other? 😋

I know I certainly wouldn't be complaining if this was to happen! Two gorgeous girls feeding each other sounds like a great idea to me 😍

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
On 1/13/2023 at 8:17 AM, Ysabel27 said:

Hi, I am sorry for to have to say

IMG_20230113_140007.thumb.jpg.64b8def12d39be43c0bd3f594208d43c.jpg

After some very busy times I wanted to come back better, go after all the unanswered messages, being more active again, recording more videos

And just now I have more time again, I got really sick :(

I really hope I don't loose any weight

I feel very frustrated because I was planning to record some very special videos that I was looking forward to so much!

Hoping to feel better asap because I want to continue my weight gain journey, taking my daily weight gain shakes and doing my stuffing sessions

XX 

Ysabel

P.S.

I want to thank everyone who downloaded my clips, it's amazing to see how much support you all giving to my weight gain journey 🥰

Hope to be better very soon 😪

I hope you are better now!!! 🙂

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Henke said:

Hello hopes you will be better soon, How do you will to manage to grow 55kg heavier? very great idea you and your curvage friend fattypotchi want help each other during the journey this is exciting😍

I am using this MASS GAINER recently, but I have ordered more things that I will add to my weight gain shakes 😋

This is a screenshots I just made from the video I just recorded

Will be my first video I will upload to the clip store in 4K!! Very exciting about that 😍

vlcsnap-2023-01-23-19h52m40s427.thumb.png.8f8aa94aedb0476b99868c88becc1313.png

3 minutes ago, Ysabel27 said:

I am using this MASS GAINER recently, but I have ordered more things that I will add to my weight gain shakes 😋

Will be my first video I will upload to the clip store in 4K!! Very exciting about that 😍

4k? ooh that sounds serious, as a cameraman like I am it sounds very interesting in how that video comes to be, probably very clear and nice clips😍

Why not do a collab with your Curvage friend fattypotchi that have to be exiting, imagine you and her feed cream to each other and other treats you both likes, this can be very hot. 

how much have that Mass Gainer helping you? what are that other things you have ordered? do you even comes to add more ordinary foods?

take care and happy eating

henke/

Guest Carcer89
3 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

4k! Just when I thought your content couldn't get any better 😍 Will be able to marvel at you in all your glory, only the best.

Guest Buttlover9898
10 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

vlcsnap-2023-01-24-10h10m07s046.thumb.png.b43d1b7bc56415513f6bd4feced8d9c4.png

I like this angle so much! 😍

Getting bigger and bigger each day makes me feel so dominant! 😈

Don’t eat us!

• Curvage Model
On 1/23/2023 at 11:08 PM, Carcer89 said:

4k! Just when I thought your content couldn't get any better 😍 Will be able to marvel at you in all your glory, only the best.

Thank you, this messages really motivates me even more to be better, bigger and fatter hahaha!! 😁

😘

Ysabel

Edited by Ysabel27