• Curvage Model
On 1/2/2023 at 8:45 AM, Radoowitz said:

@Ysabel27 you've been amazing throughout last year since the moment you joined on here. Now it looks like you need a new goal 😉

Thank you so much!

Yes I need :)

I will set 2 goals for 2023

1st weight goal = before July 2023

2nd weight goal = before 2024

What you think will be a good 1st and 2nd weight gain goal for this year?

I am so proud of my belly, it's getting so round and soft

I like to see it getting bigger and bigger, I am curious how much my belly will weigh by the end of this year!!

On 1/9/2023 at 11:02 AM, Ysabel27 said:

Thank you so much!

Yes I need :)

I will set 2 goals for 2023

1st weight goal = before July 2023

2nd weight goal = before 2024

What you think will be a good 1st and 2nd weight gain goal for this year?

I am so proud of my belly, it's getting so round and soft

I like to see it getting bigger and bigger, I am curious how much my belly will weigh by the end of this year!!

I say 125 kg before July and

150 kg before 2024!

You can make it! You can grow really huge and always hungry and lazy!

This yeat I want see you become a lot more fat eating and snacking all the day and drinking much more caloric WG shakes during the day all the day and before to go to bed each night! I want see you grow grow grow grow fat and fatter day by day this 2023! I want see you fill full of fat each part of your body and much more fuller and grow much more chins in your face! I want see your belly become an huge balloon full of fattening foods and full of new fat!

• Curvage Model

Hi 😃

My apologies if I didn´t reply you yet (here in my topic or by DM)

The last 2 weeks have been very busy for me

But from now I will have more time and will go back to all the messages to answer all of them

All your support makes me feel so good and gives me motivation to continue my weight gain journey and keep pushing my weight up 📈

Thank you for your support, I appreciate it so much 🥰

The old Ysabel really is past

I start to identify with the chubby Ysabel, it´s just so much fun to have all this soft jiggling fat around my body and curves

IMG_20230111_183005.jpg

What you think of my fluffy hanging belly...?

😋 I like to see it so much bigger by the end of this year 💣

XX 💋

Ysabel

Edited by Ysabel27

23 minutes ago, Ysabel27 said:

Hi 😃

My apologies if I didn´t reply you yet (here in my topic or by DM)

The last 2 weeks have been very busy for me

But from now I will have more time and will go back to all the messages to answer all of them

All your support makes me feel so good and gives me motivation to continue my weight gain journey and keep pushing my weight up 📈

Thank you for your support, I appreciate it so much 🥰

The old Ysabel really is past

I start to identify with the chubby Ysabel, it´s just so much fun to have all this soft jiggling fat around my body and curves

Something completely different:

IMG_20230111_183209.jpg

IMG_20230111_183005.jpg

What you think of my new hair;)?

Look my fluffy hanging belly, pff I like to see it so much bigger by the end of this year 💣

XX 💋

Ysabel

Good blonde hair but I now want see your belly become really a lot more big and all the rest of you grow fat and fatter day by day  getting closer to your next goal weight of 150 kg before the 2024! Blonde must is the color with which you become really much fat! Wow! I can't wait to see you grow really a lot more fat I am so excited to see it soon!

• Curvage Model

Hi, I am sorry for to have to say

IMG_20230113_140007.thumb.jpg.64b8def12d39be43c0bd3f594208d43c.jpg

After some very busy times I wanted to come back better, go after all the unanswered messages, being more active again, recording more videos

And just now I have more time again, I got really sick :(

I really hope I don't loose any weight

I feel very frustrated because I was planning to record some very special videos that I was looking forward to so much!

Hoping to feel better asap because I want to continue my weight gain journey, taking my daily weight gain shakes and doing my stuffing sessions

XX 

Ysabel

P.S.

I want to thank everyone who downloaded my clips, it's amazing to see how much support you all giving to my weight gain journey 🥰

Hope to be better very soon 😪

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

After some very busy times I wanted to come back better, go after all the unanswered messages, being more active again, recording more videos

I feel very frustrated because I was planning to record some very special videos that I was looking forward to so much!

Hoping to feel better asap because I want to continue my weight gain journey, taking my daily weight gain shakes and doing my stuffing sessions

XX 

Ysabel

P.S.

I want to thank everyone who downloaded my clips, it's amazing to see how much support you all giving to my weight gain journey 🥰

I wish you will feel better soon ❤️

Guest Carcer89
8 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

XX 

Ysabel

P.S.

Hope you feel better soon.

13 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

XX 

Ysabel

P.S.

Im sorry for you Ysabel! Take your time to recover and don't mind if now you loose weight or not, it's better you recover fast and totally🤞

About how much you should get , I think 120 kg is good enough to still be active , my girlfriend went to 128 kg and it affected her mobility it became difficult for her to walk long distances and to be on top. So be careful with the stuffings becouse if you continue eating like now by the end of the year I think you will be 145 kg you will look of course great but will have too much weight on you. 

• Curvage Model

Hello everyone 🥰

It's official! 🥳

😍 My new weight gain goal 😍

Double my original weight (55 kilos):

110 kilos before 1st of July 2023!

Thanks for sharing this photo @buck_sumo 😃🥰

07-22-to-01-23.thumb.jpg.2ed1ea5e4dda943df037964d883d4eed.jpg

Edited by Ysabel27

6 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

Hello everyone 🥰

It's official! 🥳

I want see you soon tripled your starting weight if 45 kg and become 155 kg before of 2024! I know that you can make this! I know that you can become really a lot more fat and I want see you grow full of fat each part of your body and your face and you become huge all around with en enourmous always hungry bigger fatter always growing belly!

31 minutes ago, giottano1 said:

I want see you soon tripled your starting weight if 45 kg and become 155 kg before of 2024! I know that you can make this! I know that you can become really a lot more fat and I want see you grow full of fat each part of your body and your face and you become huge all around with en enourmous always hungry bigger fatter always growing belly!

Your math is incorrect. Also, she set a goal, so respect that rather than trying to pressure her into going faster than she wants. She already said she wants to get a lot bigger, so relax a little bit 

• Curvage Model
On 1/18/2023 at 12:12 PM, Ysabel27 said:

Hello everyone 🥰

It's official! 🥳

I am so hyped by ur gains! Awesome job Ysa! 🥰

I'm sure we will both be huge at the end of the year! 🐷
maybe... we should force feed each other? 😋

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, fattypotchi said:

I am so hyped by ur gains! Awesome job Ysa! 🥰

I'm sure we will both be huge at the end of the year! 🐷
maybe... we should force feed each other? 😋

That would be so extremely hot to me 😍

What would you like me to feed you? 😈

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, GGNGGN said:

God, that would be soooo hot! 🔥

Thank you so much for your reply 🥰

The more people will reply, the more motivates we will be, the faster we will record our first video 😁

Who else likes to see @fattypotchi and me (force) feeding each other? 😋