• Curvage Model
On 10/7/2022 at 11:59 AM, Cameron42 said:

How far away from your 100kg goal are you? You're looking so soft and amazing, you're really filling out! 

Thank you 🙏 I'm doing my best for the 100 kg before the end of the year... 

• Curvage Model

Hi guys!

vlcsnap-2022-10-13-19h59m53s349.thumb.png.2a3f6d79a8bbe6802d11fc856e0032a9.png

Because of the huge success and all the positive messages I received from my first funnel feeding clip

I recorded a second video with my special funnel 😍

At this moment I am uploading it to the Curvage Clip Store

Are you ready for the second 💣

XX 💋

Ysabel

vlcsnap-2022-10-13-20h09m36s168_.thumb.png.6c0a15bf4427e8bd590a079b62facd0e.png

Edited by Ysabel27

• Curvage Model

I forgot to share this about my latest video:

Making this video was a challenge for me, normally I don't drink Cola, I prefer Sprite, but I wanted to try something different, at the beginning the Cola was very delicious, I felt very wonderful as the soda entered my fat body and all the liquid slowly filled my stomach (which is bigger every day), glass by glass I drank it in my special funnel and I had allot of fun as it fell into the tube and then straight into my mouth all the way to my stomach, gently my belly inflated, and I could feel how it got bigger and bigger, inflating like a balloon. It's so sexy for me to see myself blowing up and feel like a bigger version of me! Though while chugging the latest glasses through my special funnel I started to feel some nausea and an incredible rise in sugar in my body, happily all the liquid has remained inside my fat body (as I managed to not throw up eventuality) and has done its job, this made me extremely happy because It made me feel so fucking stuffed from the most cola I've ever ** in my entire life! This has been a whole new experience for me and I liked it so much! But what I like the most is being able to share my weight gain journey with you, that you can see how I do it. 

Enjoy my video 😋

XX 💋
Ysabel

funnel_chugging_cola_gif_01.thumb.gif.efc99e323ca932dde4e44f12cee836a0.gif  funnel_chugging_cola_gif_02.thumb.gif.73c414225cf8790cf32893d41d42de6d.gif  funnel_chugging_cola_gif_03.thumb.gif.a6565f2ee7cd2a8c6ce97fdb181c7a3c.gif

9 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

Zapomněl jsem se podělit o toto o svém nejnovějším videu :

Natočit toto video pro mě byla výzva, normálně Colu nepiju, preferuji Sprite, ale chtěl jsem zkusit něco jiného, na začátku byla Cola velmi lahodná, cítil jsem se velmi báječně, když soda vstoupila do mého tlustého těla a všechna ta tekutina mi pomalu naplňovala žaludek (který je každým dnem větší), sklenici po skleničce jsem ji pil ve své speciální nálevce a užil jsem si spoustu legrace, když mi spadla do hadičky a pak rovnou do úst až do žaludku, jemně se mi nafouklo břicho a cítil jsem, jak se zvětšuje a zvětšuje, nafukuje se jako balón. Je pro mě tak sexy vidět se vybouchnout a cítit se jako větší verze mě! I když jsem při vytahování nejnovějších brýlí přes svůj speciální trychtýř začal pociťovat určitou nevolnost a neuvěřitelný nárůst cukru v těle, naštěstí všechna tekutina zůstala v mém tlustém těle (jak se mi podařilo nezvracet eventualitu) a udělalo svou práci, to mě nesmírně potěšilo, protože jsem se díky tomu cítil tak zatraceně nacpaný tou největší colou, jakou jsem kdy pil. celý můj život! Byla to pro mě úplně nová zkušenost a moc se mi to líbilo! Nejvíc se mi ale líbí, že se s vámi mohu podělit o svou cestu k přibírání na váze, že můžete vidět, jak to dělám. 

Užijte si moje video  😋

XX  💋
Ysabel

funnel_chugging_cola_gif_01.thumb.gif.efc99e323ca932dde4e44f12cee836a0.gif  funnel_chugging_cola_gif_02.thumb.gif.73c414225cf8790cf32893d41d42de6d.gif  funnel_chugging_cola_gif_03.thumb.gif.a6565f2ee7cd2a8c6ce97fdb181c7a3c.gif

i love soda bloat🔥🥰