• Curvage Model
On 9/10/2022 at 11:33 PM, Ysabel27 said:

NEW LEATHER SKIRT 😍

IMG_20220910_153507.thumb.jpg.5b29f9623822b66a84576437691ab052.jpg

Almost impossible to get my big growing ass in! 💥

Should I wear it in my next video?

✏️ Please let me now in my topic here below ✏️

By writing here in my topic you help me with my weight gain journey to grow faster and reach my first weight goal for this year:

100 kg!

Thank you so much

XX Ysabel

Definitely wear it. Looks stunning 😍 

• Curvage Model

Hi everyone, I keep stuffing myself to the max to reach my first weight goal before the end of this year:

100 KG ✔️

video15_banner_ysabel27_curvage_model.thumb.png.c77fd92de563726ace0dfa2511a0ce47.png

I took 8 plates of cheese spaghetti (more than 3 kg!) from the all-inclusive buffet to my room...

After lots of different positions and angles binge eating, I finished all! 💣

And much more (new) things in this 35 minute video!

24 HOUR INTRO SALE! FROM $14.95 NOW ONLY $9.95!

If you can: you really help me by leaving a review 🥰

I want to thank everyone who is supporting me on this weight gain journey 😘

XX 💋

Ysabel

Edited by Ysabel27

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, pj44 said:

Wow, Ysabel!  You are putting in the work and gaining the weight!  You're looking so sexy... keep eating and growing!

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

This kind of messages really are motivating me to keep pushing myself to eat more each day than the day before and reach my first weight goal as soon as possible ☺️

When you expect me to reach 100 KG if I continue stuffing myself like I am doing now and since the start of my weight gain journey?

XX

Ysabel

• Curvage Model

I didn´t weigh myself anymore after my second weigh-in, but I feel so much heavier. I don´t know if it is because of my weight gain, but I have pain in my feets especially in the nights.

I think my body just have to adopt to my new weight :) 

I think there are so much more men who like fat woman then they admit, because I receive more and more attention in the street since I started this weight gain journey, haha!p

Why it seem so hard for most men who love fat woman to admit this in public?

I don not understand why it seems there is such a shame culture. 

Does anybody knows how this come?

And how we could change this?

1 hour ago, Ysabel27 said:

I receive more and more attention in the street since I started this weight gain journey

Yes you do, because your body is much softer and curvier than before, and most men like that shape for a woman!  You will get even more attention as you get bigger and your clothes get tighter on your growing body!  Men will be naturally drawn to your sexiness!

And yes, you are looking larger lately, so please do a weigh-in!

• Curvage Model
On 9/22/2022 at 2:24 AM, Thicktiger said:

Take care for your health and enjoy the looks, there are still plenty who will make you compliments for your looks. It very much depends also on how you are moving especially if you are moving with selfconfidence for your body. This will be rewarded, be sure 

You mean, depens on how I walk on the street? 

I think my style of walking or self confidence did not grow more or get less, so the extra attention must be due the fact I got fatter and rounder, haha 😋

I am thinking to record my third weigh-in video this weekend, I am so excited to know my new weight 😍

What kind of clothes I should put on for the video? 

What else you would like to see me doing in the video besides the weigh-in and measurements?

XX 💋
Ysabel 

Edited by Ysabel27

14 minutes ago, Ysabel27 said:

You mean, depens on how I walk on the street? 

I think my style of walking or self confidence did not grow more or get less, so the extra attention must be due the fact I got fatter and rounder, haha 😋

I am thinking to record my third weigh-in video this weekend, I am so excited to know my new weight 😍

What kind of clothes I should put on for the video? 

What else you would like to see me doing in the video besides the weigh-in and measurements?

XX 💋
Ysabel 

Soccer Jersey!