Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
On 11/25/2022 at 3:45 AM, Ysabel27 said:

Thank you so much for your words!

Each and every comment motivates me to continue pushing my limits :)

You’re a delight, and I must say that your plumpness really turns me on!! You’re so very sexy … and I would love the chance to jiggle some of your chubby rolls. Keep on pushing those limits.

• Curvage Model
On 11/21/2022 at 1:32 PM, pj44 said:

Yes, please! 😍 It's been about 2 months since your last weigh-in, and your face is looking much chubbier and your belly much rounder and softer!  Let's see how close you are to reaching your goal of 100kg by 2023! 🤰

I will record a new weigh in and measurements next week

I am so curious how much extra weight I have put on thanks to my weight gain shakes (I am still taking them by the way 😃)

Really want to reach my first weight goal (before 2023): 100 kg

Edited by Ysabel27

• Curvage Model
On 11/21/2022 at 9:26 PM, pj44 said:

This pic was posted on the "Great BBW Candids" thread, but her face reminded me of yours... this is a preview of how you will look at 200kg!

p1.jpg

You think she will have 200 kg?

I think she has less

It turn me on so much to see my body growing into such a round and soft pig

I especially like how most of her fat is stored around her belly, hips and ass.

Her lower legs look quite small relatively

Growing along my weight gain journey, you think I will achieve the same body type?

Edited by Ysabel27

6 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

Growing along my weight gain journey, you think I will achieve the same body type?

Yes, I think you will look like her... most of your weight is going to your belly, hips, upper arms, and double chin... just like the woman in that pic 😍🤰

• Curvage Model
On 11/23/2022 at 7:01 PM, M_ustang1 said:

My, how you’ve grown 🤤

Haha, this reactions are motivating me so much to keep growing and keep pushing my limits!

I am dedicated to reach my first weight goal (before 2023): 100 kg 

I am feeling more sexy by the day, thanks to all your positive feedback 😍

• Curvage Model

Hello everyone 😃

I know I still have to answer some of the previous posts and I will asap

Just couldn't wait for to ask this question (I am very curious how I can get even more weight gain out of my weight gain shakes):

Does is help if I add some kind of Protein Powder to my weight gain shakes?

I read very different opinions about this, that why I am curious and I want to ask you

If it really does help to gain even more fast, which kind of Protein powder I should buy?

Many thanks and love in advance 🥰

💋💋

Ysabel

SUGGESTION - For a faster Weight Gain please try eating a stick of butter with each meal for an additional 810 calories.  Melt it into each Weight Gain Shake for a dramatic increase in calories to each Shake.  This is a video idea sure to be a best $eller.  Do you like this idea ???   💕😃👍 

1 hour ago, Ysabel27 said:

Hello everyone 😃

Just couldn't wait for to ask this question (I am very curious how I can get even more weight gain out of my weight gain shakes):

I read very different opinions about this, that why I am curious and I want to ask you

If it really does help to gain even more fast, which kind of Protein powder I should buy?

💋💋

Ysabel

Protein powder is good, but fats and cream are better! 

1 hour ago, Learn2$ELL said:

SUGGESTION - For a faster Weight Gain please try eating a stick of butter with each meal

I've seen other feedees actually eat a whole stick of butter wrapped in a slice of bread, like a hotdog.  If you can stand the taste and texture, you can eat a few of these every day as a snack... and it would make a sexy video!  Butter is almost pure FAT 🤰😍

4 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

Hello everyone 😃

💋💋

Ysabel

Add Mass gainer protein powder. 

7 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

Honestamente me gusta utilizar un montón de helado. Ya tiene toda la densidad de calorías y ya sabe bien. Añadir cualquier más que quieres—chocolate, ron, crema, mermelada….

No se necesita ser un proyecto de ciencia. Si te gusta el batido, vas a tomar más naturalmente. A lo menos es mi experiencia 

I just watched your new weigh-in video Ysabel, and I can't believe just how big and soft and sexy you are getting!  Look at the size of your flabby belly and your thick thighs!  Keep pushing toward your goal of 100kg by 2023, you are close enough that it's possible to reach that goal, but you'll really need to push yourself over these next 4 weeks to eat everything you can possibly stuff down, plus drink as many shakes on top of that as you can, until your stomach feels like it will explode!  I know you can do it! 😍🤰

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Chubbyboi said:

Go to Walmart and buy some mass gainer and mix that with your shakes. You’ll gain like crazy. The mass gainer will blow you up for sure mixed with your shakes. 

You mean one of these?

https://www.walmart.com/browse/health/mass-gainers/976760_1166769_9882612

Thank you so much for your tip! I am sure I will reach my first weight gain goal (100 kg) before 2023 with all this support and tips 🥰