• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

Now that you ask this I think it is a good moment to share something that I wasn't sure if it is good to share:

Since some weeks I have a terrible pain in my teeths when I am eating :(

It makes it very hard for me during my videos where I stuff myself with lots of fats and sweets in a very short time

If I eat more slowly then I don't experience that pain so much

I already went to the dentist and I am waiting my appointment so they will fix my teeths

I don't know if any other feedee here on Curvage has a similar experience?

I think it must have to do with the extreme amounts of fats and sugar that I am taking in, since I started this weight gain journey 

I am not planning to give up and have faith that the dentist can fix it so I will only suffer (during stuffing) from my stomach feeling like it will explode... and not also from the pain in my teeths 

Gaining weight is such a sexy experience and be able to share this with so many people who are giving me so many positive feedback is the best thing there is :)

Besides my teeths I didn't experience any other things in my daily live that where causing me any problems due my weight gain 

XX

Ysabel 

Sorry to hear about your tooth pain. While you're recovering, maybe you can drink lots of shakes instead if it hurts too much. 

You could try boost very high calorie shake, as the name suggests it has a very high amount of calories. I think this could help a lot. 

❤️

• Ysabel27-Peru changed the title to Latina Feedee Ysabel: 😍 I will DOUBLE my WEIGHT (before 1st of July 2023)! 😍
  • 3 weeks later...