• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, antoniofalderas said:

Hi looking great! Do u have any more before and after pictures?

I just found some more photos on my sd card, I will upload more soon.

Everyone say me I looked very good, but the thing is:

After I gave birth to my children I start gaining weight and I just couldn't loose it.

So I decided to accept my new figure and now I want to push it to the max, haha!

A QUESTION TO ALL READERS:

In which bodypart(s) you think/hope I will grow the most fat?

Belly, legs, arms, ass, tits, ...?

20200304_135717.jpg

20200304_135605.jpg

20200304_135652.jpg

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, SodamFat said:

Something like

Breakfast: fried plantain, rice and your choice of protein 

Lunch: something greasy.

Diner: rice, pizza and meat

Snacks in between: chips

Special Extra's in between (shakes?): yes, muscle gaining shakes often have a lot of calories, mix with heavy cream if you want. Or just take ice cream shake

Or maybe I shouldn't have specific times to eat?

Is it better to just eat all the day, whenever I want? Probably!

Thank you so much!

I think I will make a diary of what I eat and share here.

So everyone can give their advice and I can make my diet better each time?

Is this a good idea?

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

Sauces, dressings, and liquids are great sources of easy-to-digest calories. I suggest adding as much of the first two as you can to every meal, and a lot of fattening liquids in between. They are the hidden foes of dieters, but friendly helpers to gainers!😁

Wow this is so helpful! Thank you so much! 🥰

I will go to buy more sauces today, very good tip!

Soon I wil start to share a diary of ALL THE FOOD I am eating since I started MY WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY 😋

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, Thicktiger said:

Just eat and watch. As we will do. Potential means, you will put on weight very beautifully. Please show us, how much… 

Now I understand what you mean :)

My goal is to reach 100 kg before 2023

I can't wait to see how fat my belly, hips and ass will be 😍

You think is possible for me to reach 100 kg before next year?

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, throwaway56342 said:

Gaining 23kg in 6 months is a tall (or should I say BIG) order 😅 How long did it take you to gain the first 22kg? To specifically answer your question, you have 182 days (about 26 weeks or 6 months) to gain 23kg (or 51 pounds). So you could think of it as gaining 0.9kg per week or 0.125kg = 1/8 kg per day. Again in pounds, that's 1.95lb/wk or 0.28lb/day. Which is quite fast! But it's definitely possible. Mochii Babii gained about a pound per day over the course of a month if I remember correctly. So, you are 5'2" and 77kg. That gives a maintenance calorie estimate of right around 2,000 calories per day. I used this website to calculate about how much you will need to eat: https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/weight-gain
 It only gives the option for 0.5kg'wk or 1kg/wk. For our purposes, 1kg/wk is close enough. It recommends starting at 4358 calories per day and adding about 30 calories each week to account for increased metabolism from the weigh you will gain. Just for fun, that's about a 2400 calories surplus! And the 30 cal increase each week amy not sound like much, but by the end (at 23 weeks) you will be eating over 5000/day.

To get in these calories, fat is your friend. Be sure to put oil/butter on EVERYTHING. Eat plenty of "treats" like pastries, cakes, fried foods, etc. Variety is also good. Always have both salty and sweet foods on hands. And have different textures available (crunchy, soft, etc.). If you have days where you are struggling to eat enough, the variety will be your savior.

If you want me to try writing out a detailed daily diet like you requested, tell me a few of the things you eat regularly or that you love to eat or want to eat and I'll be happy to do it 🙂

Wooow, this is really helpful! You really put allot of effort to calculate this for me, I am so thankfull to you! 🥰

So I start eating 4358 calories per day? (I think I already do, haha)

What you you mean with 2400 surplus, what does that mean?

• Curvage Model

💥 I PUT TOGETHER THE BEST PARTS OF VIDEO #03 AND MADE A SPECIAL SHORT VERSION FOR YOU 💥

07:54 MINUTES: STUFFING - ROLEPLAY - BELLY PLAY - BURPING - JIGGLING - OILING - BLOATED BELLY - AND MUCH MORE!

NOW ONLY: $ 5.95 😃

1374187164_12366220_969594589769702_6658416566548119195_n(1).thumb.jpg.1673421ccb46e247ecb44cb5a22b8aac.jpg20200304_135717.thumb.jpg.517cc6eca8ad72c6435484398579831e.jpgIMG_20211227_095814.thumb.jpg.62a208ae43e21e60197fbe8286d273df.jpgIMG_20220202_124820.thumb.jpg.5a04485d5ab2604398da999b3499fc33.jpgIMG_20220628_165709.thumb.jpg.e7683ef4b89eee4e9be448c410f6eac6.jpg

PLEASE TELL ME ...

Should I make more of this short version videos in the future?

I want to make my videos more accesible for those who have less to spend.

Is this a good idea?

Edited by Ysabel27

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, debubelly said:

damn son, estabas bien flaquita, que te hizo engordar tanto? haha

I reallyn't know, because I started my weight gain journey (little more than 2 weeks ago) I just eat normally. Offcourse I always liked dulces/sweets, chocolate, pizza, hamburgers, fried food. But I mean I didn't eat more than a normal porción/portion (what I do now since I started my weight gain journey).

I think it has to do with pregnancy because after I gave birth of my children I started to add on lots of weight.

Also there was a time I used an injection (3 month injection) for birth prevention (anti conception? What is the name in English?)

I don't use that injection anymore but I think that also made me grow so fast.

Maybe good to use that injection again??

But anyway I am eating much more now and I already can feel my body getting softer and bigger in 2 weeks.

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, SodamFat said:

Your thighs are huge!

I measured my body in my second video, so I can really see how much bigger my thighs are getting! 

The centimeters are adding up rapidly!!

I hope this will continue and most of my new fat wil stick around my hips, ass and belly to be a MASSIVE PEAR 🍐 haha or hourglass?

What you think I will be?

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE:

What is your favorite body shape for a woman?

- Apple

- Pear

- Hourglass

- Something else?

Edited by Ysabel27

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, throwaway56342 said:

Hopefully closer to 2kg. Remember, you need to gain an average of 0.9kg/week to reach 100kg by the end of the year 😉

Yes! Like 4 kilos each month

I ate a whole chocolate cake today (will upload some screenshots tommorow)

4000 extra calories!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, throwaway56342 said:

It is Darth Vader saying, "Most impressive" 😂 Eating a whole 4000 calorie cake in one sitting most certainly fits that descrption!

Hahaha, now I understand!

I also suprised myself, but now I know:

😁😁😁 I HAVE ENOUGH APPETITE FOR A SMALL GIRL TO STUFF A WHOLE 1 KILO CHOCOLATE CAKE IN 30 MINUTES 😁😁😁

• Curvage Model

🎂 Yesterday I ate 1 KILO OF CHOCOLATE CAKE and I ENJOYED it so MUCH! 🎂

💥 4000 CALORIES! 💥

🎈🎈🎈 During the video my BELLY INFLATED like a balloon!! 🎈🎈🎈

👀 You can see my WEIGHT GAIN since my previous videos? 👀

vlcsnap-2022-07-08-21h35m55s268.thumb.png.48e94b20cdfdbc0ac4ec70e62bd208f6.png

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, throwaway56342 said:

You are certainly growing. Look at those rolls on the side of your belly! And your thighs are massive. The lower part of your belly is looking so soft too 

Because you say me, now I see it:

There is just a whole part fat sticking out!

The new fat is now coming in different fat rolls is seems?

Later they will come together and form one massive layer of fat?

Or every woman has other build and I will always have that many fat rolls?

ANYONE KNOWS THIS?