• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

@Ysabel27 try a doughnut pie 

It’s 8 doughnuts 4 doughnuts with Nutella, strawberries and a second spread of Nutella  . On the other side of the doughnuts pie can be strawberry and whipped cream with a drink of weight gain shake and for dessert ice cream 

Thank you so much for this recipe, I will try it out very soon! 

If anyone has other suggestions for what I can make a next stuffing video... just write and share!

I love to try out new food, recipes and styles... (maybe you have an idea for a special setting for a video)

XX 💋

Ysabelly (what you think about my this name? haha)

• Curvage Model

CHALLENGE: STUFFING 24 KRISPY KREME DIFFERENT FLAVORED DONUTS IN 15 MINUTES!

🤩 MY DONUT STUFFING WILL BE AVAILABLE IN CLIP STORE: 🤩

IN ANY MOMENT... 😃 WITH A SPECIAL INTRODUCTION SALE FOR THE FIRST 24 HOURS ONLY!

I am so excited 😍!

Edited by Ysabel27

19 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

Thank you so much for this recipe, I will try it out very soon! 

If anyone has other suggestions for what I can make a next stuffing video... just write and share!

I love to try out new food, recipes and styles... (maybe you have an idea for a special setting for a video)

XX 💋

Ysabelly (what you think about my this name? haha)

You should try funneling a root beer shake (root beer soda + ice cream and whipping cream)

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Monty Hall said:

No donut video?

I uploaded my video 12 hours ago already to the clip store but it seems that it takes a little longer than normal to approve the video.

Also I don't see any other new video, maybe they are having some technical problems, I don't know? 

But I am sure my new video will be approved today and will then be available to see 😍

27 minutes ago, Ysabel27 said:

That would be amazing! I want my belly bigger and bigger so to touch my belly button I have to pass a deep hole! Haha 

I want see you become 180 kg (400lbs and more!! in the next years! I want see you fill full of wonderful fat in each part of your body and your face and your belly become very very very huge and always hungry and craving and ready for eat tons of fattening foods all the day all the days! I want see you grow grow grow grow fatter and fatter!

• Curvage Model
On 8/14/2022 at 11:01 AM, Sharky Snark said:

You should try funneling a root beer shake (root beer soda + ice cream and whipping cream)

I really like you give me this suggestion!

But could you explain me wat is a root beer soda?

Maybe you can share an image here so I can understand better :) and if I can find it here I can do it in my next stuffing video 😋

• Curvage Model

pixiz-15-08-2022-22-50-52.thumb.gif.369de4642bceb25228796641239725a3.gif

166059285872700.thumb.jpg.97784ea7c6790630a9d0c2c22184efa8.jpg

Tomorrow (16th of August) is my birthday: I will turn 29 years old! 🥳

Anyone who will send me a personal birthday message

will receive a special surprise message in their inbox! 😘

Kiss 💋

Ysabel

Edited by Ysabel27