• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, pj44 said:

This sounds great!  How many shakes are you going to drink per day?  How many calories?

Apart from the double meals and snacks,

I prepare myself a mix of all kind of desert cakes and sweets combined with milk and peanut butter in my blender

It is a little hard to say how many calories I am taking each time exactly

because each day there are different kind of cakes and sweets

I especially drink it just before to sleep

what I can say is that it makes me waking up very sleepy and windy.. haha

can this be caused by the large amounts of sugar and fats?

5 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

Apart from the double meals and snacks,  I prepare myself a mix of all kind of desert cakes and sweets combined with milk and peanut butter in my blender

I especially drink it just before to sleep what I can say is that it makes me waking up very sleepy

Wow, you're eating double meals AND drinking these thick weight-gain shakes too... you're really going to blow up fast!  🤰  Gotta reach 100kg by 2023!

• Curvage Model

vlcsnap-2022-11-24-12h55m37s144.thumb.png.608808d636d35a0dd2d8df236a78e531.png

Halfway on my:

One Week (7 days)

Weight Gain Shake Challenge

I just recorded and uploaded a short video where I tell you about my current weight gain and my weight gain journey in general.

During my fat talk I play with my belly, oil my body and play with my (deeply growing) belly button hole...

Clip will be available with a special, temporal, introduction sale: for only $ 4.95!

Can you see my recent gains?

XX 💋

Ysabel

Edited by Ysabel27

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
On 7/2/2022 at 10:35 AM, Ysabel27 said:

Halfway on my:

One Week (7 days)

Weight Gain Shake Challenge

I just recorded this short video where I tell you about my current weight gain and my weight gain journey in general.

During my fat talk I play with my belly, oil my body and play with my (deeply growing) belly button hole...

Clip will be available with a special, temporal, introduction sale: for only $ 4.95!

Can you see my recent gains?

XX 💋

Ysabel

WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY

#01 - #02 - #03 - #04 - #05 - #06 - #07 - #08 - #09 - #10 - #11 - #12 - #13 - #14 - #15 - #16 - #17 - #18 - #19 - #20 - #21 LATEST VIDEO 

1ST WEIGHT GAIN GOAL: 100 KG (BEFORE 2023!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

It was almost 2 weeks ago when I joined this community.

Never thought I would put myself on the internet... but untill now I can say:

IT HAS BEEN THE BEST THING I COULD DO!

I start to feel so much more confident about my fat and my curves!

And had so much fun recording my third video!

And I could eat so much of my favourite food!

And much more amazing things happened!

I started my weight gain journey with 55 kg. I am 5' 2" / 157 cm

58879187_12366220_969594589769702_6658416566548119195_n(1).thumb.jpg.faa2e4ff51fd78512d5c44dde4823c5f.jpg11110386_849864451742717_5261114878364140993_o.thumb.jpg.d81a703af95b4130bc8d6ade0e50d055.jpg

I did a weigh in and measurement video last week and you won’t believe how much I weigh now!

large.IMG_20220624_115620.jpg.544da04b762f7ad35dcdbfccd8cfc67a.jpgIMG_20220628_170423.thumb.jpg.1ee7aa752a75ab98e02b84f54953c1b9.jpg

Now I am here on this site I can eat so much more food, thanks to everyone who is downloading my videos 💖!

In my third video I already discovered that I am getting fatter all over my body 😃

My body is getting softer and softer with each day! And I love how it feels when I make my fat jiggle 🥰

So now I feel confident to oficially set my weight gain goal for this year:

I WANT TO WEIGH 100 KG BEFORE 2023!

I NEED YOUR HELP TO REACH MY GOAL!

How you can help me?

• Downloading my videos (and leaving a review/comment)
  • Reacting on my posts/status updates/photos (with comment/smiley)
  • Responding on this topic
  • SHARING MY PROFILE OR THIS TOPIC EVERYWHERE! (in your status update, in a comment, private message, outside of curvage: social media!)

I want to start the topic by asking you:

WHAT I SHOULD EAT (monday till sunday) to gain 23 kg to reach my weight goal before 2023?

Please be very specific, I am looking for a complete diet.

Something like

Breakfast: ...

Lunch: ...

Diner: ...

Snacks in between: ...

Special Extra's in between (shakes?): ...

Or maybe I shouldn't have specific times to eat?

Is it better to just eat all the day, whenever I want?

Maybe you have a better idea?

Please comment also why you think your diet is the best solution for me to gain to most weight before 2023.

I will be very thankfull for your time and effort! 🥰

Lots of love and kisses! ❤️💋💋

Ysabel

12366220_969594589769702_6658416566548119195_n (1).jpg

20200304_135717.jpg

Ysabel_Feedee_bbw_latina.jpg

Gato Antes Café Después Café Dos Fotos y Texto Meme.jpg

Tremendous beauty you are!! What an amazing journey!!😃❤️

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Loving-Chubby-Women said:

12 hours ago, Loving-Chubby-Women said:

Thank you so much for your words!

Each and every comment motivates me to continue pushing my limits :)

• Curvage Model
On 11/24/2022 at 10:02 PM, Loving-Chubby-Women said:

Thank you so much for this words!

Very motivating!

I can´t wait to do my next weigh in and measurements to see how much I gained after my weight gain shake challenge!

Also to see how close I am getting to my frist weight gain goal of 100 kg 

How much kg/lbs you think I have at this moment?

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
46 minutes ago, Ysabel27 said:

Thank you so much for this words!

Very motivating!

I can´t wait to do my next weigh in and measurements to see how much I gained after my weight gain shake challenge!

Also to see how close I am getting to my frist weight gain goal of 100 kg 

How much kg/lbs you think I have at this moment?

Hard to guess your current weight! I do better with that in person than by pictures, but I would guess you’re somewhere around 90 kg. I really love that tummy you have built up, though. If I knew what food is your weakness (something you can’t resist), I would feed you and feed you. I adore a woman who loses control!!❤️❤️😃

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, genadii said:

I think you are 94-95 kg.Very close to the goal judging by your chubby face and double chin. 

I will do my weigh-in and measurements end of this month November

I aim to have the weight you mention: 94 - 95 kg so there just 5 kg left for the month of December

I see it still very possible to reach my first weight gain goal (100 kg) before 2023

Because I see how much faster I am gaining drinking my extra weight gain shake just before to sleep!

If you want to gain real real fast, this is the way! I highly recommend it

Are there any other tricks to benefit to the maximum of all the calories you drink/eat?

Adding a little frozen fruit like berries or even chocolate to your shakes will make them a lot easier to drink ;) Also snacking a lot during the day. I’d snack on lots of carbs since those aren’t filling. Make it a habit to always have chips or peanuts or candy incorporated in everything you do, then the fat heavy shakes at night are a good call. In the long run what’s going to make you gain the most weight is probably the lifestyle and habits you’ll pick up from getting used to compulsively snacking all the time. As your portions also get bigger so will how much food it takes for your brain to feel full. You’ll just crave it. They say the best way to become a fat girl is by having the habits of one ; ) 

8 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

I aim to have the weight you mention: 94 - 95 kg so there just 5 kg left for the month of December

Looking forward to your weigh-in!  Keep drinking those shakes every day and night! 😍🤰

20 hours ago, Ysabel27 said:

I see it still very possible to reach my first weight gain goal (100 kg) before 2023

Because I see how much faster I am gaining drinking my extra weight gain shake just before to sleep!

If you want to gain real real fast, this is the way! I highly recommend it

Are there any other tricks to benefit to the maximum of all the calories you drink/eat?

Eat a lot of fattening caloric snacks between meals, eat for two each meal, eat lot of chocolate and drink carbonated drink all the day and add to your weight gai shakes lot of whipped cream, chocolate, peanut butter and eat much more fried foods, fast foods, big hamburger, big portions of chips with lot of ketchup, mayonnaise and otthers sauce, eat lot of hot dog wurstel and become more and more lazy and increases your portions growing bigger day by day and you will become very very very very fat! I want see you grow soon into an huge SSBBW full of fat in each part of your body and your face with huge triple chin and huge always hungry belly! I want see you 200 kg in the next years and 100 kg before 2023! You can make it! Go girl go Eat More Much More all the day and drink lot of fattening WG shakes!

• Curvage Model
On 11/29/2022 at 7:27 PM, pj44 said:

@Ysabel27 your latest workout video is so HOT 😍.  Look at how FAT you're getting!!  So beautiful... keep drinking those shakes every day, they are making your belly HUGE 🤰

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

Thank you for your words, I continue with my shakes and eating (devouring) a lot. Although my clothes are getting tighter every time lol