Guest Questcabin
9 minutes ago, LadyLondyn said:

I'll keep you posted 😉 the snap back after kid number 1 was great, number 2 was a bit slower and number 3 nonexistent lol

If you’ve fattened yourself up this far then I doubt there’s any hope you’ll ever lose that baby weight. No going back 👀 Ironic how all that baby weight has left you looking permanently pregnant.

What was your lifestyle like during your pregnancies? I presume lots of physical inactivity, stuffing, giving into your cravings? The fact you didn’t ‘bounce back’ after the third kid leads me to believe you’ve carried on some of those habits even after your last pregnancy…

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2022 at 2:15 PM, LadyLondyn said:

@Questcabin honestly about a decade, but in have some more recent before and aftershots I'm pulling together for a set

Absolutely looking forward to that,…I love  updates on your ur profile every time you post, thanks 🙏 for sharing ur amazing weight gain progress and keep getting thicker baby 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍🥰😘😘😘🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍🥰😘😘🥰🥰😍😍😍😍

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Kyle82386 said:

To see you attempt to squeeze back into this outfit would be so hot😘🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍

@Kyle82386 these were my favorite pants for soooo long and I tried to wear them one too many times. Sadly they split down the middle from the thighs being worn out and have moved on to the other side aka the trash can 🥺