Hide *reposted clip links for status updates

Somaiscool1000

Some models repost their clip links to the point where I get way too many notifications and end up missing the actual clip posted notifications. Would be amazing to have the ability to turn off the reposts so I can actually see what's new without having to open their clips page. Also for some models I follow I no longer get notifications from them, would like to know if that's a bug or I pressed something I wasn't supposed to as I'm still following them

I 100% agree. It's becoming a real problem where a model is posting the same clip promotion over and over again to stay at the top of the feed. Look at Greedy Sow for example, she is literally posting the same thing every two hours. Not good from a user experience standpoint.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest costanza

Seriously, why do some models feel the need to post the same clip literally 10+ times in a row? In what world is that really necessary?

• Curvage Model
On 7/20/2022 at 1:34 PM, costanza said:

Seriously, why do some models feel the need to post the same clip literally 10+ times in a row? In what world is that really necessary?

Because it's their livelihood. I dare you to find one website without repetitive advertisements. It's just business my dude.

• Curvage Model
On 28/6/2022 at 8:30, S77 said:

HOLA

Escuchar algunas inquietudes sobre las mismas actualizaciones en el feed de estado que se vuelven a publicar una y otra vez

Hay una solución fácil.

COMO IGNORAR A ALGUIEN

1. IR aquí --> IGNORAR AJUSTES
  2. Agregue el nombre de usuario de la persona a ignorar. (asegúrese de revisar "publicaciones")
  3. ¡BOOM!... se han ido del feed de estado.

GIF de Way To Go Reaction de WWE

I think this is a great solution 💞

• 3 months later...
  • Curvage Model

When you follow someone there’s a drop down menu that pops up asking what kind of content you’d like to follow, you can choose to “uncheck” status updates and replies if I remember correctly. 

Also yes advertising is how we as models survive here and we wouldn’t post and repost clips as status updates if it wasn’t effective and boost our sales. I find when I post a clip on my status I do get sales. 

Also there’s been a huge influx of new models in the past 6-8 months since the admins did away with the wait list. So it can be really hard for our clips to be seen just by posting them in the clip store and not promoting them! They tend to get buried in the clip store after about an hour because so many models are also trying to upload clips and make money! 

I think members should weigh up how annoying it is versus how much they want the model to succeed and keep gaining/posting. As a drop in sales is probably the biggest discouragement to continue posting as a model here. 

that’s my 2 cents anyway 

I see a lot of members posting about this and I would love a little more understanding of the models perspective on this, we’re not making huge amounts of money but some of us are lucky enough to do this as a full time gig and advertising is how we can continue to do that, as well as afford to do stuffings for you guys! 

thanks 👻