Sabotaging the jock boss

Guest ChonkLuvr

Guest ChonkLuvr

Chapter 2: Kicking It Into Gear

Just as certain as the rising sun, Monday morning began with a notification from Kevin. Everyone was expected to meet at the office for a jog around the office park before work. Melanie packed her running shoes, but she had a feeling she wouldn't be needing them.

Pouring her extremely fattening shake into a two-liter thermos, she headed off to her daily grind. The shake was loaded with heavy cream, mass gainer, and an appetite stimulant called apetamin, available over the counter at her local pharmacy. Kevin's peckish eating habits were about to change drastically.

Upon arrival at the office parking lot, Melanie approached Kevin with a syrupy sweet smile scrawled across her face. Her low cut top showed off her best assets, immediately grabbing Kevin's attention. "Hey boss," she crooned, extending the bait. "Here's a nutrient shake I made for you. It's sure to give you a huge boost in performance, but it takes like 30 minutes to kick in."

Kevin grabbed the thermos, completely unaware of what it truly contained. "Thanks, but we're running in like 10 minutes. This won't help."

Placing her hand gingerly on Kevin's veiny, muscled forearm, she giggled, and tossed her hair to the side. "Oh, you're already in such good shape! You don't need to run this morning. Couldn't you just watch, and give us pointers on our form? If you really wanted, you could just run on your lunch break or after work."

"Huh, good idea! You guys could really use some expert advice." As the workers began trotting laps around the office complex, Kevin sipped Melanie's concoction. It tasted better than anything he had ever tried before! His eyes brimming with excitement, he begged Melanie , "Wow, Mel! This is amazing! What did you put in it?"

Melanie smirked. "Oh, just some fruits and plant milk. I can whip up another batch in the office kitchen, if you don't mind me skipping the run. I can do my laps later."

Kevin scoffed. "Uh yeah, what are you waiting for? Get up there and make me a refill. Oh, and before I forget, be sure to bring some to the beach for the office picnic next Thursday."

Melanie could barely contain her excitement as she swaggered up the stairs. She had all the supplies she needed in her workout bag to keep her boss stuffed all day, every day, for weeks! With 10,000 calorie gainer shakes, no less. Even if he worked out, there's no way he could keep the pounds off. That being said, Melanie had a plan to keep him on his ass.

Every day, Melanie would wait until the last minute to hand in her reports, knowing that her boss would have to stay late to approve them, and it would throw off his workout schedule. When Kevin's  lunch break rolled around, Melanie would distract him with meaningless questions, and refill his nutrient shake, so he couldn't get out for a run. She'd even be so bold as to order him a burger from the snack cart, with extra fries, to carbo-load, of course. A normal employee would worry about getting fired, but not Melanie. She made sure her perky tits were displayed front and center every time she walked into his office. She always had a fresh compliment about how buff and athletic Kevin looked. "Are you pumping iron, boss? Your arms are looking so strong." She'd squeeze his biceps as she flirted. "Hey, you're such a stud, you don't need to run today. How about we grab drinks after work? Maybe some wings?" With the apetamin coursing through his veins, Kevin didn't need much coaxing.

As Kevin's body transformed, so too did Melanie's desire to come to work. Kevin was ballooning before her eyes, and she couldn't wait to see how big he was getting every morning. Her coworkers were beginning to notice, but nobody said anything to his face. If he overheard anyone make a comment, Melanie was quick to assuage his concerns, convincing him that they were just jealous of his muscular physique.

Kevin's ego became too easy to control, as he got hooked on the sugar of his new drink. Any excuse would suffice as an opportunity to ditch the daily runs. Melanie had him so thoroughly brainwashed, that by the time the beach picnic rolled around, he shamelessly and obliviously flaunted his newly burgeoned gut, for all to see. He looked four months pregnant, but Melanie had convinced him that  he was just carrying a little water weight that would get flushed out once he got around to pounding the pavement. Melanie knew that if she could keep up the ruse for a bit longer, he'd hit the point of no return.

pic2.png

Guest ChonkLuvr

Chapter 3: The Point of No Return

At this point, Melanie's ruse was basically on autopilot. Kevin, once notorious for zooming around the building, micromanaging everyone in their cubicles, was now a permanent resident of his office. It was obvious to the workers why he was such a sluggard. He'd simply ballooned out of control, and couldn't be bothered to heave his fat gut out of his strained chair. As the consequences of his gluttony began to dawn on him, Kevin called Melanie into his office. "Hey, Mel, have you seen my running shoes? It's been a while since I trained, and I need to get going." He blushed with embarrassment, absentmindedly stroking his freshly sprouted beer belly. He knew that he wasn't simply carrying water weight.

Melanie sensed that Kevin was not looking forward to leaving his office in his obviously ill-fitting running gear. His once-loose shorts strained to contain his flabby butt. The beginnings of man boobs rippled across his chest, resting on a gut impossible to suck in. He was ashamed, Melanie could tell he would use any excuse to give up altogether. It was time to hit Kevin's reputation with the coup de grace.

"Hey Kev, since you know so much about running, why don't you take on the role of running coach? That way, you can shift all your focus to preparing the team's training regimen, and leave the hours of running to us. Besides, you're clearly in a bulking phase." Melanie poked Kevin's bloated belly with a firm but gentle jab. Kevin smiled with relief, not even responding to the poke. "Hey, running coach! I like the sound of that! I'll send out a text to everyone telling them about my new position." After the message sent, he turned to the corner of his office, and waddled towards his work clothes. "Guess I won't be needing these anymore," Kevin mumbled, pulling the hem of his running shirt over his burgeoning love handles, in a futile attempt to cover his flab.

"Guess not," Melanie scoffed, as she headed out the door.

"Oh, hey, Mel?" Kevin murmured, sheepishly. "How about a refill?" Kevin jiggled his empty cup as Melanie looked over her shoulder, rolling her eyes at her greedy pig of a boss.

"Sure thing, Kev." Melanie didn't realize he would get this addicted, but she loved the freedom that came from Kevin being stuck in his office all day. Making batches of gainer shakes was a small price to pay, if it meant keeping him too fat to micromanage her. She returned to her desk, where she kept a fresh batch ready to go at all times, and headed back to Kevin's office.

"Here you go, boss," Melanie chirped, as she knocked on his door and let herself in. To her surprise, the office was empty. Poking her head back into the hallway, she asked the secretary where he'd gone. Without even looking up, the silver-haired administrative assistant beckoned to the kitchen. "The running coach is taking another lap."

As Melanie entered the kitchen, she couldn't believe her eyes. Her once toned, fit boss was microwaving a breakfast burrito at 10:30 in the morning, after polishing off a couple donuts from the snack cart for breakfast. She didn't even attempt to disguise her shock, allowing her jaw to drop as she stared at him in judgement. "Couldn't wait for lunch, huh Kev?" She brought him his shake. "Well, enjoy!" She patted his gut before departing, knowing that he was too hopelessly addicted at this point to do anything about it. He had blown right past the point of no return.

pic3.png

Guest ChonkLuvr

Chapter 4: Picking Up The Pace

Office life had reached a golden era. The workers were thriving now that Kevin had completely left them to their own devices. The office workouts that Kevin mandated were actually becoming a fun way to build camaraderie, now that Kevin wasn't even showing up to coach them. In fact, people barely even saw him. The only people who made regular contact with him were the Door Dash guys who brought him his numerous meals per day, and of course, Melanie the Shake Girl.

Every day at 10:30 and 2:30, Melanie would drop off another ration of her gainer formula, enough to keep the boss man fat and happy in his cave. She needed him to fully come to terms with his new lifestyle, and completely give in to his position as a lazy hog who sits in his office all day, getting huge and doing nothing to interfere with the truly productive workers. It shouldn't be hard to do. Corporate loved the numbers that his branch put up, so they lavished him with raises and rewards. More than enough to sustain his new dietary habits. Kevin knew that he was trapped in his current job. Nobody else would pay him to be lazy, and with his appetite spiraling out of control, the thought of missing a meal was a terrifying proposition. The last step in her plan was to control Kevin's only remaining appetite; a desire for affection. Since he had been camping out in his office, he had grown lonely as well as huge. Melanie filled that void expertly, loving him with food. She knew Kevin would never go back to his old ways if Melanie could inflate his cock the way she inflated his stomach.

Like clockwork, Melanie strutted into the office with her 10:30 payload. She'd long given up knocking, considering that Kevin was always eager to see her. Melanie's tapered waist and firm, tanned legs were barely enough to lure Kevin's gaze from the bag of chips in his lap, as he sat like a blob at his desk. He had already cracked his second tall boy, swilling it absentmindedly as Melanie approached. "Mel, I don't think that's appropriate attire for the office." Kevin put down the chips long enough to rub his stuffed gut, clearly noticing the contrast between the circus tent of a shirt draped over his tank of a stomach, and Melanie's bare, chiselled midriff. Her crop top clung tight to her bouncy, plump breasts, straining against her sports bra.

Pic4.thumb.png.6e3d56e552f28e3ca72f673b026de9bc.png

"Is it really that long since you worked out, fatty?" Melanie chortled playfully, thumping her palm forcefully against Kevin's jelly-filled drum. She pecked him on the cheek as she leaned in to drop the brimming thermos of nutrient shake on Kevin's desk. With all the junk food and snacks lying around, it was getting harder to find a spot. "The big race is today, I gotta run." Her right hand lingered on Kevin's gut, while her left caressed his chubby cheek.

"Oh, that's right," Kevin sighed. He had totally forgotten the race. "Well, have fun. I'll be in here doing reports."

A devilish grin lit up Melanie's face, as both of her hands began tracing Kevin's thick thighs. His pants were stretched far too tight to button, giving Melanie easy access to her quarry. "Ohhhh, we both know you won't be doing reports. You're already drinking beer at 10:30 in the morning, and everyone is already at the race. Nobody's around to keep you in line. Except, of course, yours truly."

Kevin moaned, leaning back in his chair. His heaving gut pulsated, as his heart raced. He knew what was coming next, and couldn't wait for Melanie to work her magic.

Melanie leaned in close whispering in his ear, her hands jiggling the bottom of his soft belly. "Did you order those pizzas from my friend's restaurant, like a good little piggy?" She prodded the top of his gut, where his packed-tight stomach protruded like a lump. Kevin groaned in pain. "I'll take that as a yes," Melanie giggled softly. "I trust you finished them, and left a favorable review online?" Kevin nodded his head, reeling with anticipation of the only cardio he was allowed to have. "Well, my new recipe for your nutrient shake is ready for you to test, and you're going to tell me, right now, if it's better than the last batches.

Melanie slowly slid down to her knees, kissing every inch of her fattened hog. Pausing before his unbuttoned pants, she demanded, "Grab that thermos and chug, piggy! Don't spill a fucking drop."

Kevin obeyed instantly, and began to chug. 'Thaaat's it, fatty, keep drinking." Melanie gently grabbed Kevin's throbbing cock. She could tell that he'd been edging at his desk all morning, waiting for her to arrive. Taking his dick in her small hands, she began stroking and sucking, as Kevin gulped down the beverage. He paused briefly, gasping for air, and rubbing his quaking belly.

Melanie jumped nimbly up from the floor, straddling her hulking mate. With one hand, she guided Kevin's saliva-soaked cock into her tight, wet, pussy, and began to ride him, grinding her clit against the fat pad growing at the base of his dick. He gasped in delight, about to blow his load. Melanie grabbed a donut from his desk, and shoved it into his gaping mouth. "That's it, fat ass, eat my fucking donuts. You're gonna be my huge fucking office pig, and finish every damn drop of that shake. You're never going to see your abs again, fat boy! And you're gonna love it."

Kevin exploded into Melanie's pussy. "OOOOHH, yes ma'am," he sighed. Collapsing into his chair in post-coital bliss, He reached for what was left of the shake. "I love it so far, Mel. Keep the new recipe."

Melanie smiled, while she traced her finger across Kevin's man boobs. "Glad you like it, sweetie. Now get your fat ass out of that chair. We have to get to the race. I'm gonna do great, now that I'm properly warmed up."

After driving to the race, Melanie dropped Kevin off close to teh finish line, where he would perform his coaching duty of handing out water. "Need a chair, fatass, or do you think you can stand?" Melanie joked with her piggy, but she knew him well enough to have a seat already at the finish line. As he heaved his bulk out of the car and shuffled to his spot, Melanie drove off to the starting line, wondering if she overdid it. "Nah," she mused. "He's loving it."

Kevin, still swimming in endorphins as he stood at the finish line, eagerly waited for Melanie to cross the finish line. He knew that she would be quick to cross it, given her excellent fitness. All the stares and comments rolled off him like water on a duck's back. He was totally captivated by Melanie, and couldn't care less about anything other than her affection, and the delicious nutrient shakes that she kept feeding him. As the runners appeared over the final hill, Melanie close to the lead, he stood up to cheer for his queen. He wondered to himself, "Between her and dinner, what else could a fat boy like me need?"

pic5.thumb.png.b7399113c2b45eee87966a6c1c26d652.png