3 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

It's been wayyy to long since I updated this thread but I just wanted to share how even though I'm fat as hell Feeder can still manage to manhandle me. Which is the hottest thing in my opinion but who here thinks the ultimate goal would be to get so fat that he can no longer lift me.... Just me?IMG_0095.thumb.jpeg.9686659658ded4b2207d8643d9269a54.jpeg

You're perfect! So beautiful from head to toe.😍

• Curvage Model
On 11/19/2022 at 2:42 PM, Wishuwerebigger said:

May he always be strong enough. My wife is a BBW in every sense of the word, currently a little bit under 300 and a hair under 6 feet and she LOVES that I can still throw her around in the bedroom. 

WOOWWW Props to this guy right here!!! 

• Curvage Model
On 11/19/2022 at 2:54 PM, Learn2$ELL said:

My God - your Weight Gain is a dream come true.  Daily lifting you will strengthen your lover with upper body for thrusting.  And just think - you'll be much bigger than Goddess Patty at the rate you're growing !!! 🤯

YES this is the dream!!! As I get fatter my bf gets stronger, able to lift more and more weight until I obviously win by reaching 500-600 lbs! There's no way he could lift me then!

18 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

YES this is the dream!!! As I get fatter my bf gets stronger, able to lift more and more weight until I obviously win by reaching 500-600 lbs! There's no way he could lift me then!

Ok I take back my original wish for you of him always being strong enough since I thought that was what you wanted. But if this is the end goal, something tells me literally nobody will mind. My new wish: may you get exactly this

• Curvage Model
On 11/20/2022 at 4:57 PM, Wishuwerebigger said:

A lifetime of being a big guy myself and then playing college football and rugby made me pretty good at using my own size and strength to move others. I’m no dainty little flower, I’m 350 pounds of ruckus 😆 

On 11/20/2022 at 5:01 PM, Wishuwerebigger said:

Ok I take back my original wish for you of him always being strong enough since I thought that was what you wanted. But if this is the end goal, something tells me literally nobody will mind. My new wish: may you get exactly this

HAHAH In case you can't tell, what I want is always changing😩 except for 2 things- food and fat 

On 11/20/2022 at 4:40 PM, Feeder and Feedee said:

Maybe he can get fork lift certified by then hehe

• Curvage Model
On 11/24/2022 at 12:45 AM, Hal9000 said:

Maybe he can get fork lift certified by then hehe

BAHAHA fork lift certified!! I'll try and push that on him- it would really help as I get bigger! But would that mean that I never meet my goal of being too heavy for him to lift me?? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mackeral23
On 12/8/2022 at 5:36 PM, Feeder and Feedee said:

Feeders get prepared to do almost anything for your feedee when you acquire one. They’re gonna be too busy eating to help themselves 😅

FE2370D5-1842-40E4-8918-395F81DDC58B.jpeg

863CDAD7-B388-4E8F-A50E-517267173A53.jpeg

So true they get sooo lazy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...