• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

This may be a weird phenomenon but my favorite thing about my feeder's approach to fattening me up is that sometimes he does it without me even noticing... Like his tendecies have gotten so lowkey and nonchalant that he can spend an entire day coaxing me into eating and indulging and being lazy- disguising his actions as "doing something nice for me" or by saying "you do so much for me, allow me to spend a day pampering you." Before I know it I've wasted the day, vegged outย on the couch, stuffed to the max when I finally get a grip on reality and think to myself "wait a damn minute..."ย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿฅต20210925214852-bdce200e.thumb.jpg.280aa1b8a56cf9123acd165aecdbbfec.jpg

1 hour ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

This may be a weird phenomenon but my favorite thing about my feeder's approach to fattening me up is that sometimes he does it without me even noticing... Like his tendecies have gotten so lowkey and nonchalant that he can spend an entire day coaxing me into eating and indulging and being lazy- disguising his actions as "doing something nice for me" or by saying "you do so much for me, allow me to spend a day pampering you." Before I know it I've wasted the day, vegged outย on the couch, stuffed to the max when I finally get a grip on reality and think to myself "wait a damn minute..."ย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿฅต20210925214852-bdce200e.thumb.jpg.280aa1b8a56cf9123acd165aecdbbfec.jpg

*takes notes*

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

Dreaming of soft rubs rn cause I have a huge tummy ache. Any of you feeders out there got some special belly rub maneuvers that y'all like to use on the ladies?

20220312145744-9d0a98e0-me.jpg

Thereโ€™s actually a great massage you can do on yourself or a lucky person can do on you. Big, long, sweeping motions from your hip up to your ribs, across and down to your pelvis, like treating your belly as a big clock face, go clockwise then counter clockwise. Palms are better, especially with a little oil or lotion to keep them gliding smoothly. As things loosen up, you can use more of the heel of your palm, and really loosen things up. Light, gentle, consistent pressureย will work wonders. I hope you have someone to do it for you, itโ€™s just nice to lay back, full and happy, and be taken care of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 10/20/2022 at 8:24 PM, Wishuwerebigger said:

Thereโ€™s actually a great massage you can do on yourself or a lucky person can do on you. Big, long, sweeping motions from your hip up to your ribs, across and down to your pelvis, like treating your belly as a big clock face, go clockwise then counter clockwise. Palms are better, especially with a little oil or lotion to keep them gliding smoothly. As things loosen up, you can use more of the heel of your palm, and really loosen things up. Light, gentle, consistent pressureย will work wonders. I hope you have someone to do it for you, itโ€™s just nice to lay back, full and happy, and be taken care of.

OMG this sounds so amazing! Especially with oil๐Ÿคค I literally almost fell asleep reading that it was so relaxing!I'm taking notes here!ย 

29 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

OMG this sounds so amazing! Especially with oil๐Ÿคค I literally almost fell asleep reading that it was so relaxing!I'm taking notes here!ย 

The trick is getting someone to do it for you. Shouldnโ€™t be a problem for you though. Pretty sure everyone on this site would volunteer. Getting the rub you want is the toughest part, but good communication with your masseuse will go a long way.ย As we used to say in the massage business, therein, lies the rub.ย 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

It's been wayyy to long since I updated this thread but I just wanted to share how even though I'm fat as hell Feeder can still manage to manhandleย me. Which is the hottest thing in my opinion but who here thinks the ultimate goal would be to get so fat that he can no longer lift me.... Just me?IMG_0095.thumb.jpeg.9686659658ded4b2207d8643d9269a54.jpeg20201230095710-73cb11f2-la.thumb.jpg.29edeed13a0727832e1900cff0491c0a.jpg

16 minutes ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

It's been wayyy to long since I updated this thread but I just wanted to share how even though I'm fat as hell Feeder can still manage to manhandleย me. Which is the hottest thing in my opinion but who here thinks the ultimate goal would be to get so fat that he can no longer lift me.... Just me?IMG_0095.thumb.jpeg.9686659658ded4b2207d8643d9269a54.jpeg20201230095710-73cb11f2-la.thumb.jpg.29edeed13a0727832e1900cff0491c0a.jpg

May he always be strong enough. My wife is a BBW in every sense of the word, currently a little bitย under 300 and a hair under 6 feet and she LOVES that I can still throw her around in the bedroom.ย 

1 hour ago, Feeder and Feedee said:

who here thinks the ultimate goal would be to get so fat that he can no longer lift me.... Just me?

Yes, a thousand times yes!!

Makes me feel a certain way to hear you want that, too ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿงˆ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅž๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ‰