News anchor gained a ton of weight

Nike

21 hours ago, Kakarot77 said:

Ughhhhhh which one of yall was it smh. Leave these women alone man

It probably wasn’t even one person reaching out. I bet she got several follows all at once, looked at their profiles and started googling. It doesn’t have to be one creep, these pages make most of these women uncomfortable. I mean I get it, I come here too and say shit, but everyone here engaging in this is complicit 

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/touring-les-miserables-cast-features-twin-cities-native/?intcid=CNM-00-10abd1h

Minute 1:50 ff. 😍 Beret is really illegally cute now, and getting more enchanting and sensual with every new pound. We need more of such lovely curvaceousness on news programs, I am sure she is a role model and inspiration for so many bigger women. 

But I get carried away. I am just speechless. I would move to Minnesota and marry her on the spot after building her a castle out of tater tot hotdish and Jucy Lucies ❤️

(And that budding double chin and rounder face these days *swoon* 😍🔥🔥🔥)

4 hours ago, Gandalf20 said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/touring-les-miserables-cast-features-twin-cities-native/?intcid=CNM-00-10abd1h

Minute 1:50 ff. 😍 Beret is really illegally cute now, and getting more enchanting and sensual with every new pound. We need more of such lovely curvaceousness on news programs, I am sure she is a role model and inspiration for so many bigger women. 

But I get carried away. I am just speechless. I would move to Minnesota and marry her on the spot after building her a castle out of tater tot hotdish and Jucy Lucies ❤️

(And that budding double chin and rounder face these days *swoon* 😍🔥🔥🔥)

34 minutes ago, Dirk_Diglr said:

Hope there’s more body shots, or images in general! Seems like there’s less than usual these days.

However her face is looking extra plump here 😍

Maybe she still needs to learn to love her new curves and is reluctant to flaunt them... or maybe it's just the wintry weather conditions in the Twin Cities at the moment and the fact that CBS always seems to send her out for outside broadcasting. 

To me it looks as if she may already have been a bit chubby during her university days, then perhaps tried to starve herself skinny when she started working for television networks and appearing on camera, but recently gained it all back and then some. I really hope she has left self-mortification and dieting behind and is more body-positive and indulgent now. 

Honestly, she is so radiant and gorgeous and full of positive energy, she could be a plus size model! And CBS should give her her very own prime time show, that woman is fire. For example, the Great Minnesotan Bake Off, or Celebrity Splash With Beret, where celebrities perform dives (and she wears a bikini).

I mean, she could report on stamp collecting or Minnesotan chefs preparing baby octopus, I will watch it as long as she is in the report. 😂😍❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥

11 minutes ago, AidedDragon said:

Does anybody know if she’s ever acknowledged her massive gain or has she just ignored. If she’s already spoken about gaining all this weight and has still done nothing about it then I think this weight is permanent.

Looks as if she has just ignored it so far... but I hope the weight will be permanent and that she will add more of these breath-takingly sensual pounds in future! 

By the way, the surname sounds as if her family might be Italian. I sincerely wish she will spend Christmas sitting on a family member's lap being fed Italian panettone with vanilla gelato and giant profiteroles with hazelnut and chocolate sauce. 🙃 

By the way, it could be just me and it is sometimes difficult to gauge with TV broadcasters, but when I compare old footage of her when she was skinny to recent reporting, I think she comes across happier, and more confident, energetic, captivating, radiant and at ease with herself now. Her presence and charism have certainly benefited from the new lushness. So maybe she likes her new weight herself? And to be honest, she really looked too scrawny, bony, angular and fragile when she was skinny, totally not feminine and glowingly lustrous like she does now. So I *hope* she will grow into and embrace her role as most beautiful BBW on CBS, and be an ambassador for body positivity and all those gorgeous thicc full-figured women out there!

5 hours ago, Gandalf20 said:

By the way, it could be just me and it is sometimes difficult to gauge with TV broadcasters, but when I compare old footage of her when she was skinny to recent reporting, I think she comes across happier, and more confident, energetic, captivating, radiant and at ease with herself now. Her presence and charism have certainly benefited from the new lushness. So maybe she likes her new weight herself? And to be honest, she really looked too scrawny, bony, angular and fragile when she was skinny, totally not feminine and glowingly lustrous like she does now. So I *hope* she will grow into and embrace her role as most beautiful BBW on CBS, and be an ambassador for body positivity and all those gorgeous thicc full-figured women out there!

The station she works at now has a pretty good reputation, and even if obesity is perhaps more prevalent in the smaller town she was in(don't have the figures just guessing), there's no shortage of body positivity in the liberal haven which is the twin cities. So hopefully she will indeed feel happier and comfortable here!

10 hours ago, Kakarot77 said:

The station she works at now has a pretty good reputation, and even if obesity is perhaps more prevalent in the smaller town she was in(don't have the figures just guessing), there's no shortage of body positivity in the liberal haven which is the twin cities. So hopefully she will indeed feel happier and comfortable here!

I hope so! I mean the public relations and communications department at CBS should be overjoyed to have such a curvaceous goddess on board; I suppose a thiccer reporter will also seem much more relatable and congenial to the general viewer than a skinny... so CBS, hear me, if you pressure her into losing weight, I hereby pledge I will never never again watch a single minute of your goddamn program!!! And see to it that the Christmas treats catering at work receives enough funding.

26 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

At this point you gotta wonder if she's in a relationship with a chubby chasing feeder. 

I really hope so... it's probably unknowable, though; but she is definitely the type of thicc angel that deserves to be pampered and spoilt by a loving boyfriend or husband (who also has pronounced culinary savvy). 

That winter jacket is hiding too much, though, we don't know if only her face got rounder or belly and thighs and upper arms are now more luscious as well... doesn't look like it, but then few people gain only in their faces... 

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/video/lines-long-at-msp-airport-with-travelers-trying-to-depart-before-snow-arrives/#x

Everyone's favorite curvaceous Christmas angel reporting again (esp. 0.27 ff.) 😍😍😍

Although I wish she had worn something not black that accentuates her curves more and shown more cleavage 😋🤪😎🥰

4 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

God she is so thicc, I apologize for the bad quality, its only in 360p.

Screenshot_20221223_163500_Facebook.thumb.jpg.b0b851456b79453466c757ae042db7eb.jpg

Thhhhhicccccc 😍😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you for capturing this. I remember watching the short video and at some point was wondering who that curvaceous  blonde temptress flying through the image was and now I see it's Beret 😎❤️

CBS put that breath-taking curvaceous wonder woman in an airport again (0.13 ff.):

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/things-are-going-horribly-horribly-wrong-whats-behind-southwests-airline-meltdown/

I think she looks much prettier in pink than in black... not sure if she looks thiccer yet again, or if she may have plateaud for the time being... 

10 hours ago, Gandalf20 said:

CBS put that breath-taking curvaceous wonder woman in an airport again (0.13 ff.):

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/things-are-going-horribly-horribly-wrong-whats-behind-southwests-airline-meltdown/

I think she looks much prettier in pink than in black... not sure if she looks thiccer yet again, or if she may have plateaud for the time being... 

By this time next year and at the rate she’s been growing she’ll be modeling seatbelt extenders at that airport for the news

62D85D1F-022E-4D8F-B6A7-F863DF3F39A8.jpeg

8A130046-11C8-43E9-9E01-62998336CD2D.jpeg

494F4CAB-6733-40BB-9996-319F673F1B53.jpeg

72294644-570A-4472-8E7A-49F6DBD6C4E2.jpeg

74EB9044-C63D-44D7-B9F8-6C35F8DDB6AC.jpeg

7F76FC2B-F2DF-4BE1-BD57-84DAF864C4C3.jpeg

7999D76C-5907-4D15-B70B-1433A2BCDB76.jpeg