BBWs/SSBBWs/Chubby And Weight

Guest TheManOfTheYear

Guest TheManOfTheYear

Hi, everybody. I acknowledge my presence has only been made aware through comments etc.

I would like to gather answers from BBWs/SSBBWs/Chubby Models on here about tracking of weight. This comes from a place of interest seeing as I compete on a national level in the sport of powerlifting, where our weights are tracked two hours before the meet begins to be below a certain upper weight limit.

The questions are:

do you weigh in both metric and imperial? Do you measure in both kilograms and pounds or one of either?

do you weigh-in on empty (i.e, no liquids, no food) or do you weigh-in on the scales as of whenever?

How often are you weighing yourself IF your intention is to gain or maintain your body size?

Thank you, all. Appreciate this was an odd one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I only weigh myself in pounds! I haven't considered weighing myself in another system, as I or a fan could just convert the number.

I weigh in on empty, first thing in the morning to get my true weight, but I also weigh myself after meals to see how much I've eaten.

I weigh myself twice a week! My weight tends to fluctuate a lot, I guess depending on how much I eat and drink.

Guest TheManOfTheYear
12 hours ago, FeedistDani said:

I only weigh myself in pounds! I haven't considered weighing myself in another system, as I or a fan could just convert the number.

I weigh in on empty, first thing in the morning to get my true weight, but I also weigh myself after meals to see how much I've eaten.

I weigh myself twice a week! My weight tends to fluctuate a lot, I guess depending on how much I eat and drink.

I only say of metric being a Brit, but conversion is usually 1kg=2.2Ibs. 

What is the purpose of weighing in after meals?

Do you know of body fat percentages too?