Zio Curves Introduction (60+ lbs gained)

Guest romeos92

welcome to the site, you have developed nice figure and i hope your gonna be so much bigger than this...can't wait for your first videos and your journey into turning to big fat cow!

Guest HelpYouGrow

God damn you look good with that extra weight. How does it feel to have so much more of you to squeeze??

8 hours ago, Zio Curves said:

Hello Curvage! I'm Zio Curves. My partner introduced me to this world, and now I'm hooooked. I used to hate my belly, but now... I can't get enough of it!! At my lowest weight, I was 128lb, and now I'm 190+ (depending on how much ice cream I've been fed 🤤). I'm excited to share my curves with you all. Peep my first photoset below. We made a video too, do you want to see?? 🍓🍑

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3450.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_3370.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3365.jpg

IMG_3358.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

IMG_3349.jpg

The curves suit you really well !! So sexy!! Do you plan to do an old pants/jeans try on? It will be awesome.

Guest romeos92
12 hours ago, Zio Curves said:

I just couldn't wait to share 😍

damn your first video was super hot, keep uploading on your youtube channel your break an internet record!!❤️

20 hours ago, romeos92 said:

welcome to the site, you have developed nice figure and i hope your gonna be so much bigger than this...can't wait for your first videos and your journey into turning to big fat cow!

hehe thank you dear 💕🐮 

14 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

Welcome! Love the curves packed into the strawberry dress. The video is super sexy. How long between the before and after? How did you gain the weight? Was it just gradual or did you pack on pounds during lockdown?

Hehe glad you enjoyed the video. I gained all the weight during lockdown times. I was just so sad and lonely, I couldn't stop eating... and all that eating made me so horny, I just kept eating more! 🍦🎂🧁

14 hours ago, HelpYouGrow said:

God damn you look good with that extra weight. How does it feel to have so much more of you to squeeze??

aww thank youuuu. I feel so much sexier now that there's so much more of me! I absolutely looove to be squeezed and jiggled. Hope you got to see the video I posted yesterday! 

13 hours ago, AzdarAmroth said:

The curves suit you really well !! So sexy!! Do you plan to do an old pants/jeans try on? It will be awesome.

😘😘😘 oooo that's a great idea! I definitely have some old jeans in the back of my closet.... I wonder if I could even get one thigh into them! guess I'll have to make a video soon of me trying to shove all my new fat into them. hehe 

3 minutes ago, Scott12 said:

Loving the way this thread is starting off! Love the curves, the jiggle and your energy! Cant wait to see more of you and where this goes! 

ahhh thank you so much!! I'm so excited to be here. absolutely love to be in community with people who can appreciate my softest, sexiest, most jiggly parts 💕

Omg thank you everyone for all the love!!! I feel like such a curvy goddess. I've been so turned on all day reading all your comments, and it made me HUNGY to make some new content. Hope you enjoy some gifs of the video I'm currently editing where I try on old clothes and moan and complain about my 60 lb gain. Can you believe my clothes from 2020 were super tight?? 🤤😘

Zio Curves 1.gif

Zio_Curves_2.gif

Zio_Curves_3.gif