Gaining weight with dietary restrictions

Guest SunnySeattle

Guest SunnySeattle

My girlfriend is vegan and she's exploring putting on weight, so what kind of foods should I avoid bringing home to her, and what kind of vegan foods are good for packing on the pounds? I'm pretty ignorant about dietary restrictions because I've never had any myself.

• 2 weeks later...

It's easy to gain weight as a vegan. These days there are so many brands that make tasty vegan treats and pastries, and it can be really fun to explore what's on offer. They are no healthier than ones with dairy and eggs. You could also try baking vegan desserts together. Also, explore uses of cashew cream.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

Yeah, there are a lot of fat vegans. Vegan sweets and snacks can be just as fattening, and I actually think that psychologically quite often vegan girls tend to be less careful with their weight than they previosuly were because they assume they're eating healthy just because they're eating vegan.