WG-RPG-story season 2: Rolling in the deep

maxis192

(pass will, 29 / failed con, 90)

Veronica felt a fog spread over her mind. While the Succubi's enchantment was trying to get a hold of her most sinful and gluttonous impulse, it faltered against an unpredictable obstacle. Indeed, the sin magic failed to set its grasp on the alchemist psyche, for her brain was already overflowed by lust. The pleasantly plump demons were way too distracting for the spell to stick, for Veronica couldn't focus on the food with all those voluptuous breasts bouncing in her field of vision. One succubus coiled around the overfed thief like the most sensual of all predators, prodding the obese expanse of the brunette's belly and letting her thin fingers caress her bulging neckline and overflowing hips straining against the arms of the chair. The short genius caught herself blushing like a teenager as she wiggled in place, so overwhelmed by desire and sensual thoughts that she was dazed on her seat, mouth open, and overflowing chest heaving in her straining bustier.

Worse even than the succubi flaunting their plump figures around was the prospect of everyone else growing bigger, softer, and more importantly bustier. Veronica was lamenting Roxanne's shrunk state, and rejoiced that this feeding trial was about to make the warrior return to her bountiful abundance. Was it wrong if she was actually pretty happy about this turn of events? Well, probably, but Veronica judgment had been getting a little blurred since she got wider around than she was tall. The smart move would be to try to find a way to trick the sexy demons, but all Veronica wanted was to see how the rest of the team would look with some luscious fat coating their figures.

Submitting to hedonism, but on her own terms, the enormous alchemist started to casually cuddle with the soft succubus by her side, eagerly sipping beer while watching the others with a perverted spark in her eyes. Was she hand-fed a few pieces of food to go with her drink? Maaaybe. Just enough to sustain herself, obviously, but nothing that could make her grow too big... unless she wasn't hallucinating that groaning sound coming from her top. Wait, how many calories were in that beer? How much did she drink? Why was there chocolate on her lips? Was that a demon boob in her hand? Oh no, she was tipsy and losing track of stuff. That was bad. Or good? Ugh, at least she wasn't completely charmed.

Haylie van Bierschbach, as her sisters would hasten to tell anyone who asked, was the absolute last girl in the world who needed to be hypnotised into gorging herself on calorie-rich foods. Indeed, the most encouragement she'd ever needed, where snacking on delicacies was concerned, was for the food to be exist somewhere closer than about 12 miles away, and lack heavy security. An iron-bound door, a watchful cook, and booby-trapped electrified cutlery *might* possibly be enough to deter Haylie if she had awoken with less than her average level of hungriness.

"Feed me!" Haylie screamed at the blonde succubus, trying to either wrestle the demoness away from the table and its rich, luxuriant, decadent - and *starvation assuaging* - food. "I need chocolate mousse, or I'm going to die! And beer! Is there beer???"

Haylie clawed weakly at the succubus... Until, happily, it transpired the chunky blonde demoness was in a very obliging mood, so far as requests for severe overfeeding were concerned...

Failed WILL and CON

• 2 weeks later...

Round 6 - To earn an entrance

The succubi seduced the group into a submissive feeding orgy. They coiled around the adventuresses. They kissed and teased. Their tongues wandered deep into mouths and even more private parts. Hands gently joined until each adventuress was dripping wet. Milandris snapped her fingers and plates and bowls of food flew by. Lydia who ordered the lowest calorie meal soon found a huge 3 story cream cake in front of her - and a spoon. Her stomach felt hungry like a black hole. Resisting this was not an option. A huge bowl of white chocolate mousse with layers of sliced pears and pear compote landed in front of Veronica. Maria got the Lasagna Roxanne ordered and Roxanne was in the opposite situation with a pile of pancakes buried under a thick layer of hot and sugary stewed strawberries. Haylie van Bierschbach got a stein of heavy bock beer with a perfect layer of thick creamy foam. Kyra got a comparatively tiny mug of coffee. While everyone else couldn't resist indulging, the bitter smell disgusted Kyra. She always hated coffee to an upsetting degree. Milandris immediately felt the loathing rising in Kyra, so she whispered into her ear...

"I feel your aversion against this mundane delight. It's not the lacking richness of your own meal at all - just not your cup. I feel your actual lust lies elsewhere. How about Aevriz here drinks your coffee and you help one of your companions grow a little extra instead? The mistress doesn't care if we have a little extra fun... together."

Milandris pointy nails caressed Kyras chin, then she took off a large ring and put it into Kyras automaticly opening hand.

"Once per day this ring can make any one person eat everything you hand them with the hand you wear it on. Choose who! ...Oh and don't brew up silly ideas. This ring knows it's mine. One word and it comes back to me." she said and then for everyone to hear she added with her slit snake tongue hissing "Ssso don't ssspoil the fun with any... sssmart... ideasss!"

Kyra thought about it and for a brief moment she looked torn between trying something stupid and enjoying the opportunity.

[Those who passed their will check can make another will check to notice the hints of Kyra acting voluntarily]

Kyra looked around. While all but herself had started indulging, Veronica sceptically pinched into her doughy belly fat between eating a few spoons of the rich mousse. This display of spongy softness on the curvy shortstack intrigued Kyra and she replaced the succubus serving Veronica. The very moment Kyra pushed the bowl of pear flavoured chocolate mousse a little closer, Milandris' ring on Kyras hand glowed for the blink of an eye and Veronicas pupils fully dilated, sending her into a feasting frenzy. Wickedly fast she shoveled clean bowl after bowl handed to her by Kyra...

Veronica finished 9 bowls while Maria emptied 6 trays of cheesy Lasagna. Haylie greedily finished 6 enormous steins of beer quickly and was rewarded with 3 cups of hot chocolate extra, to satisfy her chocolate cravings.

After the first cake and pile of strawberry pancakes Lydia's and Roxanne's mind cleared enough to voluntarily choose their level of further indulgence and contribution to open the temple doors.

[Lydia and Maria roll 1d6 to estimate their hunger, or just choose the amount - whatever feels right 😇]

[everyone failed resisting the INSTANT DIGESTION curse and gain almost instantly from the supernaturally rich food]
[weight gain per serving: Lydia d20+15, Veronica d20+10, Maria d20+5, Roxanne 2d10, Haylie 3d6 (bock beer) and 2d6 (hot chocolate)]

[Roxanne, Haylie and Veronica must pass a CON check for every serving they consumed to resist a body shape change. 3 fails mean your body shape changes and 6 fails give you a unique supernatural version of BIG MILKERS (strawberries), ALL IN THE GUT (beers) or ALL IN THE TRUNK (pears).

These MAJOR FEATS replace any existing shape feats

or

are aquired immediately and block the next MAJOR slot you would normally chose when gaining enough. Since Roxanne already has a top heavy shape feat, 3 fails are enough to replace that with the stronger supernatural version]

Lydia took a peek in Kyra’s direction… (Rolled WILLPOWER: 41, FAIL) … but her view was blocked by the enormous, truly massive three-story cake looming before her.

”Ohhhh gawds,” Lydia gasped. “Ohh what is is this… it’s almost as tall as me! What doya mean we have to eat these to get in the gate? My stomach is not that big!”

”It doesn’t have to be,” a cute succubus sitting on her left thigh purred and stroked her blonde hair. “Why don’t you take a slice? Each bite will make it easier.”

“Where’s my coffee?” Lydia looked around the table at all the gluttony taking place. “It was right here! Who’s drinking my drink? Kyra? Can you see my drink? I can’t see you past this massive, mountain of dessert.”

”Have some,” the succubus ran her fingers deep through the roots of the bard’s hair. The touch of her firm fingers against her scalp as they parted locks to let the breeze kiss her skin was surprisingly soothing. It was as if the demonic woman knew exactly how to calm her thoughts. Buttons were being pushed Lydia had no idea she had.

And she gave in without saying she was.

”You want some?” Lydia asked as she readied the first fateful slice of cake. “It’s weird if you sit in my lap without, like, having any…”

”I’m a succubus,” said the succubus. “Believe me: nothing is too strange for me.”

(Rolled 1d20+15: 33 pounds)

The slice of cake was the most sumptuous and delicious Lydia had ever tasted. Every bite was the texture and moisture of a rain cloud, yet singed her mouth with rich flavors that made her gasp. It was as easy to slip through her lips as it was desirable to do so again and again, the perfect combination for idle binging.

And the consequences immediately began to be felt. Not more than a couple bites had made their way into the bard’s soft pooch that she began to feel her pant legs growing tighter. Already tight, they began constricting every square inch of her cushiony thighs, and the seam running across her loins began to pinch. Her little pooch, overshadowed by her plump posterior and eye-popping breasts, swelled more than a few bites would warrant, and rolled softly over the sides of her trousers.

It was uncomfortable, to say the least — which was why Lydia lay her fork on her plate as soon as it was cleaned.

“Ooh,” she leaned back and groaned. “All that from one slice? I can’t…”

In response, her succubus friend lay a gentle hand on the laces holding-in her swollen pooch and began to unlace them.

“Don’t worry my pet,” she purred as she tugged the loosened trousers down and pulled the belly within them out. “It will be easy enough if we let your skin breathe.”

”Please,” Lydia moaned. “If my booty gets any bigger I’ll break the chair’s armrests.”

The succubus stole a mischievous look behind the bard and grinned. “You still have six inches of spare room before we have to worry about that — but I’ve got a secret to tell you.”

“What?”

Smirking, the succubus leaned towards her ear, so close that her lips were teasing her lobes. “I like your butt and I would like to see it grow so big it breaks the chair.”

”R-really?” Lydia blushed from such attention, and the proposal was so radical, it sparked excitement deep within her. It was wrong… so why did it feel so right?

”I love sitting on your lap,” the succubus whispered, tongue teasing her ear. “I love how soft and squishy it’s getting.”

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 48, FAIL)

”I love you too,” Lydia hugged her manipulator’s firm, narrow waist. “You have abs… I really love abs. My friend Roxanne has abs.”

”Yes she does,” the succubus glanced briefly across the table before moving to cut another slice of cake.

”You know, I’m pretty excited to learn what’s behind the door,” Lydia rambled, unaware of the succubus nudging a loaded plate closer to her. “Like, what’s behind it, do you know? I hope you get to come with us — we could travel together! There’s this tavern nearby that I’ve really been looking forward to crashing — well, I think it’s nearby. Technically I don’t know where we are —“

“Here,” the succubus nudged the plate softly into her breasts. “Have some more.”

“Sure, uh… where was I? Oh yeah! The tavern. I’m trying to think how we can sneak you in. I got my cosmetics in my purse, so I can give you a little glo-up…”

”I have a better idea,” the succubus placed the fork back into Lydia’s hand. “You hush for a time. Enjoy a little slice of cake while I rub your beautiful belly and make sure it’s comfortable.”

”Yass girl!” Lydia hummed as she took another bite of cake. “Just don’t let me forget what I was thinking — I forget all the time.”

”You won’t forget if you think of me,” the succubus kissed her cheek and nipped the edge of her ear.

(Rolled 1d20+15: 35 pounds)

So the bard idly ate her second slice of cake, reveling in the soothing embrace of the succubus, who loosed and parted the clothes off her growing body with frighteningly smooth expertise. Such finesse was done that Lydia barely felt the pinch of her clothes at all. Buttons were parted before the swelling mounds of her breasts could rise through the gap above, lace was pried-free leaving room for her belly to grow and rest gently upon her thighs, love-handles were lifted out from under clothes to let them rest on her sides, and arms were massaged as they filled their sleeves.

All the while, Lydia’s plump ass grew ripe and rounded. Like a prize pumpkin, it’s growth had it rubbing against the seat and pressing against the sides. It was more horse-like than human with each passing minute, and fat as a cow’s hind.

So smooth was the transformation from plump to obese, Lydia hardly noticed the seams of her trousers had given way long ago. Indeed, she’d have grown fatter still if not for her endless talking between every bite.

(Lydia has gained 68 pounds for a total of 308 🥵)

Round 6 - Haylie

Haylie's epic beer and hot chocolate binge has replenished her curves and then some! Adding 120 lbs to the Knightess' 6'3'' frame, Haylie's curvaceous - and top-heavy - figure is now a chunky 288 lbs in total. 25 Fat Points. Haylie passes anough CON checks to avoid gaining a beer gut from the magical feeding... And gains the Big Milkers major feat as her burgeoning boobs start to rend apart the neckline of her ranger outfit... Plus, for gaining 10 FP above 15, minor feats: Energised by Eating; Stretched Stomach x2, Slow Metabolism, Sweet Tooth.

Haylie's eyes crossed as she focused intently on the malty, sweet froth of her sixth beer stein, and tried to finish chugging. She sucked. She gulped. She tried desperately to swallow down the last, delicious drop of the dark amber liquid. But she couldn't! Alas, Haylie lamented... She knew, even though she was famished in the extreme, she shouldn't have tried to consume six beers in succession without pausing to..

BBBBRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRP!

Crash!

A sound of shattering glass drew the shocked gaze of the plump succubus who had been sitting on Haylie's lap, plying the knightess with endless, ultra-fattening beers.

Haylie looked sadly in the direction of the beer stein. Her immense burp - suddenly releasing the huge volume of pressurised gas she'd greedily gulped down into her stomach - had propelled the glass vessel right across the table, and over Lydia of the Valley's head, and onto the hard floor where it has smashed.

The scene drew an appreciative titter from Lydia. And a pained expression from Haylie's succubus, who was rubbing her ear as if it hurt from the titanic volume of Haylie's beery burp!

"Oh, urp, sorry, Succulia!" Haylie burped. 

The hefty succubus looked most irate... But not so much as to stop feeding Haylie! Soon, the 2-litre beer stein was replaced, with a vast mug of hot chocolate, nearly the same size. Haylie slurped happily, in a daze of gluttony the succubi might have assumed was entirely down to their magic! Though they hadn't seen Haylie at a family dinner...

Soon, her lips stained with hot chocolate, Haylie groaned from severe overfeeding, and slumped back in her now-straining chair, as Succulia the succubus busied herself adjusting Haylie's top to accommodate the mammoth, head-sized breasts the Knightess had developed from her beer and chocolate binge. As for the tight leather pants - she'd unsnapped them ages ago, and trusted she wouldn't need to run far!

Round 6 Maria

(Rolling 1d6 for hunger, and we got a.. 6 oh my…)

Maria looked around with hungry eyes. A battle with her weakened inner voice tried to reason.

“This must be a horrible dream. This couldn’t happen.”

But it was losing ground rapidly because of the succubus's spell and Maria’s hunger.

When the lasagna was placed on the table and came into her view, maria started to drool, and a small whimper escaped her lips.

“Please just let me eat. I need it so much right now,” 

She told the succubus in a pleaded voice, who had stared at the corpulent rouge in mild amusement as she had fallen under a spell. With a broadening smile that showed sharp, delicate fangs, it pushed slowly forward the warm steaming lasagna in front of Maria, and with a wicked sensual tone, she said

“Be my guest, darling.”

Maria didn’t need any more significance than that. She attacked the lasagna with a ferocity that would shock Maria if she had seen herself, but the spell and the hunger had done their part, and she began eating like it was her last meal in ages.

While she ate, the succubus teased by slowly caressing her inner thighs and kept whispering with a smooth, taunting voice in the rouge’s ear.

“Look at you go, darling! You must have been really starving. That lasagna won’t stand a chance against your poor, hungry belly.” 

And lifted her hands to Maria's doughy middle and shook it carefully. “It feels good, doesn’t it? Just to let go and fill your gullet to the brim,” and she let her hand slip down from Maria’s belly down below and started sliding down with its fingertips between Maria’s meaty legs to her groin and slowly stroking it. 

“But I think that your chubby body demands more than fattening nourishment. I think it wants some… loving touch.”

(Rolling 1d20+5 lbs per serving, and got 14, multiplying it with 6, getting 84, and then adding the rule from ALL IN THE TRUNK that adds 30% of any weight gain, so we get 92 lbs.)

As Maria ate, her body began to take the consequences of the enchantment, and slowly and steadily, she swelled and grew out. Her belly started creeping out, strained her shirt and west, and rolled slowly out further on her thighs, pouring with new round soft fatness. Her boobs swelled just a little, seemingly not taking in all the calories that got through her system. The same thing happened to her arms. They bloated just a little up, making it obvious she had not used them except shovelling food in her greedy mouth. And her face that had escaped any change since they entered the dungeon started to fill up slightly, giving her a cute double chin that wobbled so lightly when she chewed the food. However, the brunt of her weight gain showed on her lower parts. Her leather pants started creaking and moaning in protest as her fleshy behind filled out more and more. You could almost see it jiggle as it blew up slowly with more fat. Soon the homemade leather pants started to tear up while containing all the fat that began to push out from the tears. The succubus's smile broadened even more expansive when she saw it and started to caress the colossal ass that threatened to break the chair holding it for dear life.

(She is now 347 and a half lbs and returns to having “sluggish” movement. mamma mia..)

Meanwhile, in Maria’s mind, the small part of common sense she had left vanished when she started to eat. She didn’t even register the taste at first because of her hunger. First, when the succubus began to tease her, she recognised dimly where she was, but her mind was still focused on the food. But when the clothes started tightening on her, she felt a tingling sensation in her crotch, which intensified when the succubus teased it. Realising in her subconscious that she was getting hornier by the seconds, she started to eat faster in pure frustration because of her needs. 

When maria finished the last bit of the lasagna and couldn't stop an excellent loud burp, the pants finally lost the battle and became tattered bits. All of Maria's glorious gigantic ass, hips and thighs rolled out in a slow tidal wave, breaching the rest arms on the chair and pushing the exited succubus away on the floor.

The succubus rose quickly, and with eager glee, she slapped the large soft ass, her hand sinking deeply into the flesh of the massive ass as the effect bounced like a giant waterbed. With a whimpering moan, Maria had an orgasm she couldn’t stop even if she wanted to, and Maria looked around like she had just been awakened from a dream.

Maria gains 2 Major Fat Feats, Insatiable and Heavy and Horny. And 9 Minor Fat Feats, Harmless Fatty, Small Framed, Big Boned, Wide and Weak-Willed, Slow Metabolism, Sweet Tooth, Stretched Stomach and Energized by Eating x2.

Her stats are as of now:

Str 20, Dex 75, Con 68, Wil 11, Int 38, Cha 62

Veronica gains 232 pounds from the stuffing session, thanks to her low metabolism and exceptionally bad rolls. She gains the extreme version of All in the Trunk, and also Transformation Affinity as her major feats. At 84 fat points, she also gains a ton of minor feats, but I added them to my sheet before writing this, and now I don't know which one are new... so here is the full list:
Harmless Fatty, Big Fat Nerd x4, Sweet Tooth x3, Size Unaware x3, Content x4, Dummy Thicc, Small Framed, Natural Athlete, Poor Health, Dress For My Size x3, Energized by Eating x3, Stretched Stomach x3, Elastic Stomach x2, Fast Metabolism, Slow Metabolism x3, Fast Gainer x4, Lazy Bones
oh... and she is immobile now at a wooping 539 pounds,  65 pounds over her mobility threshold ^^'

-

Veronica got ridiculously fat at a ridiculously fast rate, but she didn't noticed it at first, for about three quarter of everything she gained was adding itself out of her field of vision, cushioning her butt, thickening her thighs, and turning her plump shin into blubbery cankles that menaced to swallow her feet. She would look at her boobs growing slightly and straining the lace of her top, and would smile in bliss, wrongly thinking she was getting bustier, while the alchemist was in fact trading her hourglass figure from an absurdly extreme pear shape, one spoonful at a time.

With a snail paced metabolism making her gains even more out of control, the obese beauty quickly turned into an anatomical oddity, only noticing too late her dramatic changes, when the succubus standing by her side jumped back, as the chair she was sitting on simply exploded from the pressure of both her mass and the stupid girth of the hips crammed between its armrests.

- THOMP -

Hundreds of pounds of flab fell on the ground with a lardy thud, the butt to conquer all butts slamming against the stone floor with enough strength to cause the whole table to shake. Sitting on her massive ass, Veronica was still high enough to see above the table's edge, propped up by butt cheeks thick enough to shame a draft horse and make an hippo jealous.

''Ugh...what in the world?'' She mumbled in stuffed confusion, her genius smothered by a tremendous sugar rush and fat lethargy.

The oversized brunette poked her blubbery hips, now wider than Roxanne's shoulders and probably any doorway ever built for a human being. Her hands could sink wrist deep in useless flesh and not find a single bone or muscle. Her legs, for the little she could see, were pillars of fat, amorphous and touching all the way past her knees. She could wiggle her toes, feeling cool air touch their tip as she had busted out of her boots. Most of the feet was coated in fat though, fat from her legs, hanging low, smothering her ankles and brushing her heels. If she stood up, she wasn't sure she could walk without stepping on her own fat. This wasn't at all what she wanted when she started gaining weight!

Where were the colossal, lap filling tiddies she craved? Her chest barely grew a few cup sizes, and here she was, so fat she literally pooled on the ground like a pile of gelatin. Angry and feeling betrayed by her own body, the morbidly obese alchemist attempted to haul herself on her feet to throw a fit... but even with the table to support herself against, she failed miserably to lift her ass from the ground, not even managing to move on her knees, her legs now stiff with so much fat they couldn't quite bend.

Veronica, out of breath already form the attempt, yelled an inarticulate groan of frustration and, reaching for her alchemy bag, she started furiously reading her formula book. No way she was going to accept being so fat without any of it going to her tits! If she was going to get stuck in this cursed dungeon with hot succubi, she may as well be top heavy! Immobility with a pyramid shape was a tragedy for the breast loving hedonist.

Roxanne was among the conditioned.

She'd trained her mind as much as her sword hand, resisting every single temptation and pleasure year after year.

Her mind was a fortress with iron walls and steel gates, well stocked and garrisoned on killing terrain. Neither sorcery born of hell nor blessing of banished heaven could dull the eyes of a Sword Saint. But even the strongest fortress could be destroyed by treachery from within.

The new, insane desire for swelling softness was overfilling her fortress mind from the inside...and making the bowed out walls all the weaker to attacks from without.

"Get ye behind me, demon of seduction," Roxanne growled at the Succubus leaning at her side.

The warrior within the paladin admired the hard curves and lithe sinew of the ruby skinned demon. While the awakened centers of lust screamed for her graceful touch. Roxanne could feel the boiling, carnal heat of the demon, wanting to embrace it even as her own pale , angel born flesh recoiled from the light touch of a batlike wing. She wanted this succubi, not to slay for once, but to take as her own.

"Oh what a poor choice of words," the Succubus grinned, reaching out to pinch Roxanne's now narrowed cheek, "you're lucky you're not as lusciously soft as you were, I'd take you up on that offer..."

The spider venom had burned Roxanne's extra fat off of her body, leaving her face once more hollowed. But the demon's hand burned just as hot as she touched the sword saint's sun tanned skin. A smell of brimstone fit the air and the demon hissed in pain, lithely recoiling back.

"Ha, the blessings of the sword saint still flow through me, you cannot touch my flesh devil...," Roxanne began only to stop in surprise as she saw the demon supplicate herself!

"Princess, my apologies! I had no inkling, forgive me, dull instrument of your cause!" the Succubus stammered, face filled with terror as she gracefully knelt on the floor.

"What, what are you talking about?" Roxanne asked, eyebrow raising.

Many, many times had Roxanne fought the devil blooded. And every time, she had simply cut them down. But this was the first time a demon had ever begged for mercy!

"Merely do not mention this transgression to your diabolic father! Merely do not consume me, and add my meager spark to your midnight flame!" the sucubus panted in real fear, "I shall do whatever you wish, any desire, merely name it!"

Around Roxanne, was nothing but dietary anarchy. Her companions had all either fallen to the sucubi's spell or given in to their own weaknesses. The other woman gorged like animals, being hand fed by the Succubi who were shoveling confections. They grew fatter by the minute: the plump bard Lydia was now overflowing her chair just like the equally bottom heavy Maria, while the alchemist Veronica was nothing but ass, wider at the hips than anyone Roxanne had ever seen. Meanwhile, Haylie was happily stuffing herself without demonic intervention. Her ad hoc team was already combat ineffective but Roxanne could save them with but a word, but a command to this delicious looking demon. In fact, all of the Succubi had turned towards Roxanne fear in their eyes as they looked at the paladin, ready and eager to obey...

Whatever she wanted, whatever she wanted, whatever she wanted.

Righteousness.

Battle.

Peace.

Lust.

Food.

Sex.

Everything who Roxanne was, trembled and shifted, who she could be coming to the fore. She could ask for rescue. She could ask for her sword and freedom from this elvish prison. She could ask for her 'friends' to be freed. She could ask for an explanation on the demon's words, why it called her princess and who it was referring to her as her father...

But instead...

The muscular paladin looked down at her breasts. High and firm, but not the massive mountains she'd achieved after being fattened up by the elves. She wanted them bigger, bigger and bigger, succulent and dominating...

"I want my tits back, feed me," Roxanne ordered.

Roxanne eats 6 servings willingly, gaining 46 pounds in total, she only fails 2 checks and remains "Big Milkers".

The paladin's normally husky voice dipped as low as the pits of tartarus. And her piercing golden eyes turned black as the space between stars, pupils spreading until her entire eyes seemed of jet. Roxanne felt a strange itch between her shoulder blades as the small tufts of green black feathers that had regrown after her last gorging sessions began to grow once more, small wings forming.

But the angel born Paladin was focused at last on something far more ...pleasurable.

The stinging sweetness of the strawberry cake's icing. The succulent softness of its substance. The crumbly texture against her lips. The hissing kiss of the fork sliding out of her mouth. For the first time in her life, Roxanne enjoyed eating, enjoyed gorging, her sweet tooth at last awakening.

Aided of course by the terrified Succubus feeding her as fast as possible. The frightened demon shoveled slice after slice into the hungry Paladin's mouth, Roxanne silently demanding more and more and more of the delicious cake, loving the demon's terror as much s the taste, reveling in this strange command. She began to feel herself fatten up a bit: a cherubic, youthful fullness to her face. A pleasant pooch pooling across her shredded abs once more. A languid lake of lard coating over her muscles. And of course, the return of her tits.

Roxanne was a natural D but as she went from lean to plump, her tits surged ever outwards to double in size. Plush, heavy orbs that kings would go to war for, round as cannon balls and almost as big as Roxanne's head. She smiled to heft them, feeling her still strong hands sink into the silky cleavage, fingers dancing across her plumped up body to try and fail to find muscle tone. Hard muscle was nowhere to be found, the paladin now laying in a soft coating of fat. Not nearly as appropriately fat as she'd been, but well back on her way.

Feeling soft thighs and a plush tummy hidden under the heavy slopes of her tits, Roxanne considered how she looked like a queen or courtesan: softened and spoiled, a creature of seduction and not the battlefield, her muscles masked by the fat she wore. Smiling, she could almost picture herself as the queen so many kings had offered to make her, ruling via decree and caring only for her own endless pleasure, everyone around her a slave to her carnal, spoiled whims....

'What...what is happening to me," she rasped after a moment, stopping her sentence in shock to find her teeth were now razor sharp!

"Princess? Has this humble slave wronged you?" the Succubus asked in terror.

"I...no...yes, get out of here, leave me be," Roxanne commanded, seeing the others were starting to come to from their stupor and having no wish or ability to explain what was going on.

The demon turned into smoke and vanished, leaving the plump, 230lb Roxanne alone. She stood up, body still strong  but far softer, her stretched out clothes fitting more suitably. Terrified of her own lapse in discipline and the bizarre pleasure she'd found, Roxanne fumbled with her now snug sword belt...looking down to realize her normally tan skin had a distinctive reddish tinge to it and that her short nails were considerably longer and more claw like....

• 2 weeks later...

Kyra had died and gone to heaven, or so she assumed.

There wasn't really another explanation in her mind except that she had died, either in the prison, or in the previous room of the dungeon, because what was happening around her was inexplicable, and seemingly tailored to her own fevered fantasies.

They were all fat. So soft, and delicate, so squishy and warm. So scantily clad.

Roxanne and Haylie's athletic forms had softened, into utterly divine forms blessed with heaving bosoms.

Maria had rounded out, but Lydia and Veronica, oh where to begin
Lydia had one of the biggest butts she'd seen, but Veronica, oh by the gods Veronica.

It was taking every last scrap of willpower she had to not lose herself in hedonism, so much so that she didn't notice that her overactive venom glands had started dribbling down her chin at the sight of it.