WG-RPG-story season 2: Rolling in the deep

maxis192

Ladies and gentlemen,

season two of our weight gain rpg round is just around the corner. As always we will use @Batman76 roleplay rules, but there is a 2e coming this time - revised for easier playing by me, @maxis192, who will also be the Game Master (GM) this time.

Featuring our seasoned players, in alphabetical order:

@>_< 0_0 our last season's GM - this time as Lydia of the Valley
@Batman76 creator of the original rules - as Roxanne, the Angel Born
@datdaemon formerly playing drow assassin, now as Kyra "Merciless" Yusuf
@flyer33 master of victorian weight gain, here as Haylie van Bierschbach
@ulvrik formerly jinxing Nymph, this time around as Maria, the backalley rogue

...aaaaand putting aside her drawing board (but as I know her, this means only more inspired drawings later!) to join us as a player:

the wonderful @SilverPathfinder as Veronica Bionel

Together we will endure a prison prologue to be dispatched into the long darkness of a tainted, twisted underground temple in a gritty, eerie setting...

400 years ago the great old ones waged war, called it the end of days and abandoned the planes. Unsteered, unstabilised Mundus, the plane of mortals, collided with Mana, the plane of wild magic. While most divine magic disappeared over night, mundus faced something completely new: a wide variety of arcane magic, sorcery wielded by strange folk. To make it worse two more planes crashed into Mana: Inferna and the Abyss. First contacts went wrong on all ends, the habitants of mana were driven into Mundus, by devils and demons and the human kingdoms were overrun and terrorised for a century until a few mercyful gods, whose names were already forgotten at that point, sealed the gap between Mundus and Mana to end the chaos. It took another century for the humans to reclaim their lands in a bitter war and so in the end High King Warrick the Ember vowed to cleanse Mundus of all remaining magic and all he deemed supernatural. He openly despised the gods for their capricious ignorance and wanted all temples be razed and and religion of any kind forbidden.

While humans suffered, Velia the kingdom of elves, was lucky. For some reason their forests were spared all the time and naturally the lucky elves of Velia were more relaxed about the supernatural and it developed into a safe haven for all kinds of wonder - not unnoticed by Warrick.
50 years ago the sons of Warrick expressed their doubt about the "natural origin" of elves. It was a tactical threat to extort Elven Queen Ry'ia of Velia. She agreed to a controversial pact: The elves may keep their ways in peace, but Warricks inquisition was given free hand to seek for sorcery and the supernatural in Velia too. However, when it came to signing the pact, Ry'ia insisted on adding two paragraphs. The first one was unwanted but understood: All humans, including inquisitors, entering velian grounds had to answer her law. The second demand puzzled everyone: The inquisition should be limited to things concerning Mana. She persisted there was little chance, but should anything related to Inferna or the Abyss be found in Velia, then it had to remain fully under her own jurisdiction and should only be brought to her attention by the inquisition, but nothing more.

In the end that was accepted, but rumors spread, that Ry'ia wasn't protecting her elves, but somehow was under the influence of demons or devils or both...
The last 50 years were peaceful and almost merry in Velia, except for the presence of an inquisition, but more and more strange things happened lately and it's becoming clear that something is indeed wrong in the land of elves. The inquisition is no longer feared the most, some elves even begin to consider themselves fortunate to have them patroling the city at night...

To be continued soon, starting our multi-writer rpg madness...

Round 1

The thundering sound of cast iron chains rattling against rusty steel bars wake you from drug induced sleep. You open your eyes to an almost complete darkness drenched with earthen hues from the little light that breaks through a muddy slit under what appears to be a solid door.

You feel weak and starved. How long have you been unconscious?
(roll CON, on success nothing happens, but failure means you have lost d2 FP and 2d10 STR)

The pitch black ceiling reveals no answer. Another rattling chain rings in your ears. The acustic of the room makes even a whisper sound like a scream and you spin around to face an attacking shade that... is actually just another miserable detainee trying to make sense of this.

What could you have done to deserve such harsh castigation? You try to remember how you got here, when the door is unbarred with a bang and you are blinded by sunlight surrounding the shadow of a prison guard...

"Rise and shine, human dirt! You have been arrested for high treason against the crown." shouts a high pitched male voice "You have obviously tried to resist the arrestment and been condemned to enfeebling procedures... which, you are facing... so please... give me a reason to upgrade your penalty!" snarls the elf

After a single breath he adds "Even humans like you shall be clean before we continue. GET UP YOU DIRTY DOGS - TO THE SHOWER, BEFORE I DECIDE DIFFERENT!

While you're still coming back to life, your chains are grabbed and you're forced into a large shower hall. You get unshackled and pushed unnessecarily rude into the room. You realise the company of five other females, buck naked as yourself, and two heavily armored and fully armed guards blocking the only door.

20 feet above you is a ceiling with large barred windows that flood the room with the light of a summer morning, but no obvious way to get out. The only points of interest are the other inmates and a single narrow waterfall falling through one of the barred windows into a 5 square feet pool on the ground. Enough water leaves somehow to keep the water level stable.

(describe what the others see of you and how you react to the situation, feel free to also post your character sheets - but include no backstory beyond what your characters tell or show in this very situation)

Well then let's see if I can do this without fumbling on the way in this epic RPG setting ^^

Maria looked around scared, unsure about her company, she wondered how long she had been locked in this crazy place? She started to look for a way to escape but soon realise the doesn't have a chance without her tools to improve her chance of escape. As she looked around in the light she began to feel slightly dizzy in her head and wobbled a bit on her feet.

(Roll CON, rolling 69, failing the roll. Rolling for to see how  much she loses, rolling 1 FP and 4 STR)

She was never strong, to begin with, and the “weeks” that she guessed in her mind she had been here as a prisoner hadn't helped her strength or weight at all as she felt weak both mentally and physically, making her bitterly regret the daring that put her in this situation.  

“Damnation to those bastards!” she thought furiously but soon got another attack of dizziness and quickly forgot her anger.

As she began to stabilize again after the dizziness that had fallen upon her, she got her mind focusing on thinking about the reason being here.  She looked at the waterfall as she slowly walked to the pool, she stopped at the border of the water, unsure if she dared to turn her back on the others that she didn't know anything about, but she grabbed her hair to jank it softly as she usually did when she thought hard not easy decisions, she noticed how dirty and tousled her hair was, and she sloped down her thin shoulders down as she moved forward.

As she touched the water with her feet she received a cold shiver in her spine as proof this wasn't a hot shower she was in for, but she mustered her will, as she now noticed the smell she emitted and probably some of the others she hoped in her thought, after being locked in a cold, damped cell with nothing else except some rotten hay straw and a hole…  

With a hard intake of breath she forced herself to wade in the ice-cold water and at a brisk pace to get to the narrow waterfall, as she entered her head into the water she felt how her skin started to get numb from the cold water, so she began with almost with a frantic eagerness to was away all the filth that she felt that covered her very essence.

It took a little while but soon she came out of the waterfall, shivering from the cold water, and waded slowly back to the stone floor with her hair hanging like a wet mop over her face, feeling a new attack of dizziness coming over her, and not wanting to fall in the water she strangled the last part.  

As soon she got up she stabilised herself again, thanking the gods for not letting her slip down on her knee, giving any of the other women a cause for going after her for being weak.  

(And here we have my character sheet)

CHARACTER: Maria

DESCRIPTION:  Maria is a wiry build brown-skinned girl with long white hair in a ponytail. She has golden eyes with catching heavy eyebrows which makes her look like she was a bit grim all the time. She usually dresses in common dark clothes to cover her daily life, but at nights she dresses in a black leather corset with dark brown-skinned tights and a formfitting dark brown shirt, to easily blend in the darkness as she does her work for shady employers. She is extremely proud of her skills and doesn't trust people easily, but there is one exception…  

RACE: Human (may try to turn a random Minor Fat Feat into a choice pick with a flat 25% roll, representing their mortality-fuelled ambition. However they may not pick NATURAL ATHLETE by choice, since that represents a blessing from a higher power that can’t be enforced.)  

CLASS: Rouge (+20 to DEX and +10 to DEX caps, +10 to CHARISMA or INTELLIGENCE, 2 extra stacks of DRESS FOR MY SIZE, 5 extra stacks of SWEET TOOTH or LAZY BONES)  

STARTING ATTRIBUTES:  Str 22, Dex 90 (cap 90), Con 61, Wil 29 (cap 78), Int 38, Cha 57 (cap 82)  

HEIGHT: 5´7´´ feet (6 pounds per FP)  

WEIGHT: 112 lbs  

FAT POINTS: 14  

HIT POINTS: 30  

MAJOR FAT FEATS: Stress Eater  

MINOR FAT FEATS: Small Framed (-2 STR, +2 DEX, -1 CON and -5 FP to mobility limits), Size Unaware (-5 on ATH checks to pass silently or INT checks to hide or CHA checks to disguise themselves.)  

Eating Capacity: 6 MP  

Meal Point to Sustain: ½ MP

CHARACTER: Lydia (of the Valley)
RACE: Human     ( +10 to DEX and -10 to STR; +2 to the caps of INT and -2 to the caps of WILL; may try to turn a random Minor Fat Feat into a choice pick with a flat 25% roll, representing their 
mortality fuelled ambition. However they may not pick NATURAL ATHLETE by choice, since that 
represents a blessing from a higher power that can’t be enforced)
CLASS: Rogue     (+20 to DEX and +10 to DEX caps; +10 to CHARISMA; 2 extra stacks of DRESS FOR MY SIZE;  5 extra stacks of SWEET TOOTH or LAZY BONES)
STARTING ATTRIBUTES:
STR: 30+10  DEX: 30+10  CON: 38. INT: 16  WILL: 22  CHA: 80+10
Height: 5'6’’     (6.0 pounds per bmi)
Hair: bleached blonde. Eyes: purple.
Weight: 130 lbs
FAT POINTS: 15
WEIGHT MODIFIERS TO ATTRIBUTES:
ATH: +0    CON: +0    INT: +0    WILL: 0   CHA: +0
Hit Points: 20
Major Traits: All in the Trunk
Minor Traits: 2x Dress for my Size; 5x Sweet Tooth; Dummy Thicc, Content, Energized by Eating
Eating Capacity: 6 (Base CON: 4; Gluttony: 2)(3 dishes needed to maintain weight)

Biography: Lydia is an aspiring bard traveling far and wide in the hopes of hitting it big, but has only landed small gigs in taverns so far. A blonde bombshell with a distinct valley accent, Lydia has made full use of her natural charm to get free overnight stays at inns, not to mention food and drink. Tavern life has taken a liking to her, and she has developed expensive tastes that drain her purse of money and fill her stomach with alcohol.

Features:
Partygirl: Lydia thinks she can outdrink the best, but is in fact a lightweight. She is usually a happy **, but has been known to burst into fits of sadness or even episodes of rage. Traveling has allowed her to escape her reputation.
Bongos: Lydia owns a small pair of bongo drums that can be deconstructed to fit in her purse. It's been her favorite instrument since a brief voyage to a tropical island nation changed her life.
Smith: Lydia's deepest darkest secret is that her last name is Smith, for her father is a mere blacksmith named William from the village of Bel-Aeir. She resents the life of hard labor and left home at first opportunity, yet a childhood of heavy lifting and handiwork in the smithy has given her firm, muscular legs, and surprisingly strong arms.
Weapons and techniques: Lydia is more prone to using her strong legs to run than fight, but her father gifted her a can filled with a fine, peppery-mist which can be sprayed on any assailant -- provided she can fish the can from her purse in time. If all else fails, her father taught her the Art of the Open Fist, which consists of multiple slapping techniques.

Recent history: Lydia is in jail for public indecency and intoxication on account of she partied too hard and popped her top at the bailiff during closing time.

Sexual preferences: Lydia is bisexual, so her preferences are all over the place. She works hard on her own looks, so she likes others who look like her: blonde, average height, lots of makeup, and cologne. She’s also the first to compliment a fat ass.

A3D7F520-E7FA-4C55-A277-5740C1FCF7AF.jpeg

Rolled CON check: 3 (PASS)
"So uh, guys, what was his problem?"
No answer reached Lydia's ears, though she hadn't expected one from such a tough crowd. She was in jail, after all, and inmates never seemed that interested in her bubbly charms.
Lydia of the Valley, travelling bard and festive party-lady, had apparently barded and partied a little too hard once again. Her memories of the tavern she'd been performing in the night prior were dim yet pleasant, and she had a vague memory of flirting with a very handsome man who was apparently very much into bondage role-play since he'd taken her hands and cuffed them tightly before walking her to his place. If only she hadn't lost sight of him in her drunken stupor. What was his name... Bay Liff?
But now she was in some sort of jail, and was surrounded by five naked girls standing around the coldest-looking pool she'd ever seen! She carefully extended her foot to the water's edge to test its temperature, only to jerk it back at the first nip of icy water on her big toe. A bath was definitely OUT of the question, which meant resorting to her comfort-habit of idle chatting and gossip.
"Is it just me, or was he kind of hot?" she asked no one in particular. "Oh! I'm Lydia, by the way -- like, of the Valley. I'm an aspiring bard. I wrote a couple songs and can sing them if you buy me drinks later -- soon as we get out, of course. I need my bongos to make them sound right."

HAYLIE van Bierschbach

(CON 57/72 pass)

“Nnyyyuuuggggghhhh...” Yawn. “Uhhhhgh! Mmmngh. Hungry... Awww! Gggghg. Cold!

From the depths of her torpor, a lean and hungry figure uncurled herself from the large, untidy ball she’d formed in her slumber. Dragged awake by harsh sunlight, freezing cold (in her opinion – where were her pyjamas, and triple-duvet, on such a cold night ?!) air, and the unwelcome bawling of some guard – a prison guard ?! – she was immediately hit by the realisation she was starving. Of course, then she recalled she always awoke starving... But not usually on a dirt floor in some sort of dungeon cell.

“Um.” Said the tall, rangy blonde as she drew herself mostly upright, covering her ample bust with one arm for modesty: there were others present in the dungeon, but alas no cute boys!

“Um. Did I, uh, miss breakfast?” She inquired. “My name is Haylie. I’m. Um, a heavy sleeper. But, I’m really hungry! If there was, like, breakfast, and I missed it, but there’s still some left, I could definitely go for some. Even if it’s cold! Maybe some hog roast, in a nice large bun, with butter and fried onions, and relish? Or some cake? I could go for cake!”

Haylie was still feeling groggy, from a hungry night on a cold, dirt floor, when she was herded with her fellow prisoners into some sort of waterfall chamber. She felt so hungry, she started to wonder if she might have been in the awful dungeon for more than one night? After all, she did always get hungry overnight, but today was worse than ever! Probably, when she awoke properly, she’d recall where she was and how long she’d been there.

Haylie mumbled as much in the direction of a fellow blonde – a shorter girl who lacked Haylie’s excessive height, and yet who did seem, by the light entering the waterfall chamber, to have an identical colour of glittering purple eyes!

“... And the last thing I remember is that I was innocently finishing my second burrito as the bells chimed for midnight, and then some blackguard accused me of eating on a designated day of fasting, or something like that! And that I should be arrested for the vile offence of gluttony!!! And I might have shoved someone a little bit, so as to get away, but I think I was bonked on the head, and now I’m cold, and I’ve missed breakfast, and... Oooh, shower!

Haylie realised that her clean, straight blonde hair was undoubtedly neither clean, nor straight, and plunged under the waterfall. Then she screamed, but it was too late! The water was very cold!!! But at least, after blundering about and taking several attempts to escape the waterfall, she emerged clean, and could attempt to brush her hair into order.

“What did you say, Lydia? Bongos! I love bongos! They’re great for parties, but... Um. I don’t think the guard seems like a party person.” Haylie concluded sadly, with a small sob  - prompted slightly by the prison setting, but mainly by the lack of breakfast.

Haylie van Bierschbach

RACE: Human     (+2 CON, CHA caps, -2 INT cap) 
CLASS: Knight     (2 x Fast Metabolism and Energised by Eating)
STARTING ATTRIBUTES:    STR: 76    DEX: 50    CON: 80    INT: 20    WILL: 30   CHA: 60      
Height: 6’3’’     (8.0 pounds per bmi)      Initial Weight: 196 lbs
Hair: bleached blonde. Eyes: purple.
Weight:   196 lbs   FAT POINTS: 15  
FEAT MODIFIERS TO ATTRIBUTES:    STR +3;    STR, DEX, CON +8 if sated, -8 if not.
Hit Points: 40
Major Feats: Favourite Food (chocolate cake)
Minor Feats: Fast Metabolism (x3), Elastic Stomach; Energised By Eating (x2)
Eating Capacity: 11    (Base CON: 8; Gluttony: 2; Feats: 1)
Metabolism: 5.5 Dishes/day    (Str: 2.0, Int 0.5, Feats: 3
)

(CON 98/40 – Fail! Starvation -6 STR, -12 pounds)

Veronica collapsed on the ground with a light thud, gasping in pain as her rail thin body rolled across the room, ending its rag doll journey with a splash under the steady stream of the cold waterfall. The short woman was pale from too much time spend out of the sun, and looked around dazzled, confused, and hurt while her sunken green eyes fought to get used to the light once again. Formerly a slim hourglass, enjoying a natural shapely figure she loved to enhance with tonics and oils, the scholarly burglar was now a shadow of her former self, a hungered husk with visible ribs and hip bones pushing against gaunt skin.

The mere weight of the water falling from the ceiling was enough to pin Veronica in place, her brown curl spreading around her meagre form while the shower carried away the filth of weeks of imprisonment. She endured in silence, carefully listening to the babbling sounds of the neighbouring captives, some airhead bard and a statuesque blonde who had the unfortunate idea of talking about food.

Veronica winced as hunger stabbed her in the stomach, cautiously stepping out of the waterfall to rest near the edge of the pond. She could feel a bruise forming on her side, but the hunger was much worse. Her non-existent belly, concave and sad, groaned in agony as she gave Haylie a dirty look. She was beginning to get a massive headache now, and she was on edge. At least that white haired lass had the decency of remaining silent.

The short thief cursed under her breath. If only she had been more cautious while casing her target, she wouldn’t be here, rotting in prison, wasting away, but would instead be busy studying forbidden magical lore and swimming in gold as she traded it to be highest bidder. If only she knew that janitor was a snitch, she wouldn’t have been caught inside the state wizard’s office. At least they didn’t catch her with stolen goods in hands, but was being accused of spying that much better? Feeling her current state, she doubted it.

Dragging her skinny form out of the water, Veronica glanced at the group, and sighing, at last committed to introduce herself. They were stuck in this together after all. Maybe they could share some intel and learn something about this odd prison.

‘’I am Veronica, and I am pretty sure these elves would rather get stabbed than party with us ‘human dirt’. Didn’t you hear them? All this time… those were enfeebling procedures. They are trying to make us weak.’’ She took a moment to think through the headache, her bright green eyes sparking with intelligence. ‘’I bet they are about to move us somewhere else soon, this is why they let us wash. We are not returning to our cells today.’’

Veronica Bionel
Human (+2 to CHA caps, -2 to STR caps)
Alchemist (+40 INT, +15 INT caps) (+20 WILL, +5 WILL caps) (-30 STR and upper cap) (-10 CON, +30 Con lower cap)
Height: 5'3
Weight: 98 lbs
Features: Brown curly hair, Green eyes
Prepared Potions: Illusions, Transmutations
Weapons: Main-gauche and throwing knives (possibly poisoned with sedatives and other drugs)
STR - 24 (current 18) | DEX - 80 | CON - 40 | WILL - 43 | INTELLIGENCE - 95 | CHARISMA - 82
Hit Points: 20
Eating Capacity: (4+ 2 Gluttony)
Meal Point Needs: 1/2 per day
Fat Points: 14 (6lbs/1)

Major Feats
Hedonistic Hottie

Minor Feats
Harmless Fatty: -2 STR, -2 CON / Advantage on CHA to appear harmless
Big Fat Nerd: +2 INT, -1 DEX, -1 CON, -1 Will
Sweet Tooth: -3 to Willpower vs Overeating
Slow Metabolism x2: -2 MP to daily calorie needs
Fast Gainer x2: +20% to all weight gain, -20% to all weight loss

Sexual Preferences
Species: orcs
Height: 5'8 and taller
Fatness: less than 25 FP
Toned and Fit (more than 60 STR & DEX)
Smart (more than 60 INT)
Fond of large breasts

“Oh, hang on,” Lydia perked to her full, relatively-diminutive height of 5’6” as she contemplated the tall woman before her. “What was your name again? I’m Lydia — of the Valley. Are you, like, from there or something? I like your blonde hair… and you have purple eyes!” she squealed and bounced lightly with glee. “Me too! We should be twins!”

@flyer33

CHARACTER: Roxanne

RACE: Angel Born

CLASS: Paladin 

STARTING ATTRIBUTES:

Strength: 79 DEX: 44 CON: 73 INT: 50 WILL: 80/MAXED CHA: 72 Age: 38

Height: 6'7’’ (9.0 pounds per bmi)

Hair: Black

. Eyes: Yellow (glowing).

Weight: 180 lbs

FAT POINTS: 15

WEIGHT MODIFIERS TO ATTRIBUTES: ATH: +0 CON: +0 INT: +0 WILL: 0 CHA: +0

Hit Points: 36

Physical Traits: Natural athlete

Mental Traits/Minor fat feats: Sweet tooth, Wide and Weak Willed, Elastic stomach

Eating Capacity: 10 (Base CON: 7; Gluttony: 3)

Roxanne's eyes opened, golden light leaking out.

The Sword Saint's dreams had been peculiar. For decades, since her childhood at the Orphanage of High Burn, last of the cathedrals of Saint Elyssan. Sole remaining altar of the despicable art of cutting. Always, Roxanne's sleep had featured nothing but the endless repetition of sword play. Cuts and counter cuts, advancing and retreating. The drills that had been performed for so long, they'd burned into her very soul. The drills that had let left piles of dead men and monsters in her wake.

Yet curiously, last night's visions had not been of practiced violence.

But of indolence.

Lust.

Luxury.

And food.

But the memory of the dream remained. Endlessly consuming the richest meat and sweetest deserts. Food that the sword's woman had not only almost never eaten, but barely thought of. Food who's succulent tastes now lingered on her tongue.

Roxanne felt a tremble go through all six feet, seven inches of her towering frame. A fool would have been wrapped up in the ample chest and firm hips or the endless length of leg. They'd have missed that the chiseled muscle tone was far more functional than aesthetic, that everything about her was a perfect balance of speed, strength and precision. Or the switch backs of scars tracing up her limbs and torso, injuries from blade or fang that should have been lethal, leading up to the horrendous scars across her back when her wings had been cut from her at birth.

As the vibration ended, Roxanne realized it was one of hunger.

Minor really, certainly not painful. Roxanne had undergone every injury warfare could inflict upon a humanoid, hunger could do nothing to one who's mind and body were conditioned.

Constitution passed, 21/73.

How strange.

How strange indeed. A deviation from the sword's woman's thirty eight years of dedication. What could it portend? A change in bloody Saint Elessan's gory favor? Her own coming death?

Roxanne dimly became aware that she had no idea how she'd arrived here. Her own memory was...poor. A life that was nothing but wandering and cutting brought repetition for memories. She'd lost consciousness from being impaled, burned and bludgeoned before that they sort of wove together.

Why was never important to Roxanne anyway.

Maybe she was being recruited into another army. Or perhaps she'd been ensorcelled and taken somewhere.

Through her sword cut fringe of raven hair, Roxanne's golden eyes traced across the room.

There were five naked women in the room. One blonde and curvaceous. One gaunt and starved, one wiry and hungry. One tall but over fed slightly, unbalanced. A straight man or lesbian would have thought they were in heaven.

Roxanne noticed them as a tiger noticed ants. Eyes not lingering. Maybe useful later. For now...unimportant.

Singular entrance way.

Locked door, mildewed.

Rusty lock.

Two soldiers.

Scale armor, weak under the armpit and at the hip.

Spears, rust on the rivets.

Swords, too long for the close quarters.

Elven faces, bodies long and lean. Weak bones.

Not quite a challenge against her sword...her sword...

A rough hand tightened on nothing. Dieu Marque, the blade handed down from Saint Elessan to her best student and her best student, down the years to her dead mother and then Roxanne herself. Five feet of pure metaphor, cutting made manifest, that completed her.

"Where," rasped huskily from her throat.

Roxanne rarely spoke. It was an inefficient action, compared to a sword stroke. Perhaps that's why her demand confused the guards more than terrified them, as it should.

"Shut your mouth you human slattern, get your filthy husk into the water for processing!" a guard snapped, taking a step forwards.

His training was ...poor. Foot at an angle, toes landing before the heel. Pathetic. He was armed at least and armored, and she was bare and bare handed.

Almost a challenge.

"Are you too stupid to know how to bathe?" the elf guard snapped, dropping the spear into a uselessly low guard, "or does some blood need to be shed to get you moving?"

"Ba...thing," Roxanne rasped almost tasting the word, golden eyes locking down onto the guard.

Her smile wasn't pretty. Oh the lips were still full, the teeth shown. But it started in fits and ended with jerks, a narrow slash across her narrow face.

"Bloodshed is my trade," she grinned, "and I was born to wade through gore."

Roxanne stepped forwards...

Kyra Yusuf
108 str (80 cap), 93 dex (cap 85), 76 con (Cap 70), 38 int, 32 wp, 75 cha (cap 80)
13 FP
Major feat: Insatiable,
 Minor feats: Natural Athlete, Fast Gainer x1, Hard Gainer x1,
2x Sweet Tooth, 2x Energised by Eating 
Race; Snake Blooded: +10 dex, +5 dex cap. 13 FP, 1 stack of slow metabolism, one stack of hard gainer
Can make poison
Class: Swashbuckler
Weight: 228 lbs (Mostly muscle)

A tall woman, chained to the wall by her muscular arms rouses from the commotion, dressed in some torn, drab grey prison garb, that barely covers her ample bosom, and stretches over her curvaceous hips
con success! Kyra is well used to sparse rations from her time on the high seas.
"Heh, you knife eared pigs trying to break me? Kyra Yusuf, future queen of the seas? Not likely, HAH! I'll never squeal on my crew"
Standing up into the light of her dim cell, her pretty olive skinned face becomes more visible, and her fanged grin is revealed, as she begins to walk as far as she can, chained as she is. 
"By the laws of the sea, that treasure is ours now! You'd better pray you've released me before my crew finds out, else The Serpent's Kiss will have a new figurehead! Hah!"

Kyra.jpg

10 hours ago, Batman76 said:

"Bloodshed is my trade," she grinned, "and I was born to wade through gore."

Roxanne stepped forwards...

Before she had even finished her sentence, the thin shadow of an elven ranger dances through the room and a blunt tipped arrow flies through one of the upper windows. A second is released from the same bow before the first hits.

The first arrow hits Roxanne's readying fist. 

(Roxanne takes 2d8+4 points of damage and her right hand is broken until treated, roll CON to resist fracture and half the damage)

The second arrow hits the top of her head and sends her back to dreams of bloodshed. Roxannes fist still lands a blow, enough to let the guard spit blood before her body hits the ground unconscious.

The guard cleans his mouth visibly shaken and silently greets towards the roof, where the ranger had already vanished.

"Confine i primordial radag a continue hen process in solitarui - n-intense!" commands a female voice in elven tongue from the roof. 

Roxanne gets hogtied and carried away by half a dozen nervous additional guards coming through the door.

The original guard grins at you with his bloody mouth like a predator without intent to let you understand "Hi na'baw funnui business, mín are ú joking! Cin gar'commited i highest crime a mín onlui gar'na confine cin until i penaltui will surelui n'gurth an all'o cin!" He chuckles and continues to watch you closely.

Veronica focused on the guard's words. She is far from fluent in elvish, which is expected considering how few humans actually get to learn it, but she spent a lot of time spying on elven spellcasters or translating stolen tomes. The short brunette is sure she can catch the meaning of his words.

(Veronica rolls INT: 95 -  a success by the skin of her teeth, thanks to Veronica absurdly sharp mind)

The elf speaks an odd dialect that is very hard to understand, but Veronica still manages to catch some meaning in his words. Still, she keeps the information for herself at the moment, unwilling the share her knowledge with so many guards still watching them closely. That brutish giantess was wrong to antagonize the guards so quick, especially acting alone and without even attempting to get support from the rest of them. At least now Veronica knew they had archers on the watch. Escaping had to wait.

She, for one, could be a patient opportunist, at least when she was not starving to death. If only she could get something to eat, she was confident she could bid her time and come up with some sort of plan for when the right opportunity occurred. She was keen to notice many prisoners, unlike her, were not too famished to get physical if need be.

The raven haired giantess would have probably been a solid brawler to leverage if she wasn't being dragged away with a concussion, but there was also this boisterous pirate, which was in fact so ridiculously fit she was still kept in chains, her body bulging with muscles and moving with a serpent's grace, shapely and stunningly beautiful. Veronica had to bite her lip a little to focus her mind, and avoid letting her gaze linger too long on Kyra's breasts.

*Damn she is stunning. Wait, her skin has some kind of shimmer to it... and those fangs.* Noticed the scholarly thief, gazing with even more interest.

(Veronica rolls INT: 2 - a success to identify Kyra as a snake blooded, a race specie of humanoid)

*Oh... interesting. I wonder if I can brew something useful from her venom. If only I had some tools.* Veronica lamented, missing her alchemist kit almost as much as her vanished curves.

Lydia watched the brief fight between one of the guards and a particularly meaty prisoner. The prisoner was a towering… tower of scarred muscle, yet even she was no match for an armed elf with a club.

It was only after the massive woman was dragged away that Lydia felt safe enough to peek from behind her new friend’s shoulder.

”Um, I do not know who that was, by the way…” she noted.

Prologue - Round 2

Veronica translated that the elven guard said they would all certainly be sentenced to death and they, the guards, only had to bear your presence for a short time.

The guards insisted, that everyone took a shower, gave you loosely fitting new linen garments and took you one by one into another room, where they strapped you to a strange chair and made you drink a potion. The potion made you feel very very sleepy again, but you remember being force fed before falling unconscious. You awake in the black room together, you feel bloated but also hungry.

Once per day you were led out of the room one by one. You passed several cells that had bars and unlike yours a small window that was also barred. Skinny female elves were imprisoned here. Despite having large bowls of food in their cells, they looked more and more underweight every day.

You remember a guard commented "So you noticed: Something is wrong with the food. Fortune has given you a second chance. This is why we need you to eat so much!"

The guards kept you drugged and sleepy and force fed you large amounts of food everyday, that tasted very bland compared to the creamy stuff they gave you the first day.

(If not already so, your stomachs are stretched to an eating capacity of 15 in the process, but by a maximum of +10.)

You don't remember much from the past weeks. They are mostly blurry. Most of you remember the feel of getting softer and heavier, except for Haylie. You also all remember getting weighed together. After the first week:

Kyra 243 pounds
Haylie 215
Lydia 168
Veronica 150
Maria 163
and Roxanne joins the others back at 234 pounds

You felt softer everytime you remember. After 3 weeks your weights had climbed...

Kyra 264
Lydia 204
Veronica 226
Maria 225
Roxanne 262

Veronica and Maria needed new clothes. Haylie however didn't gain and even lost 6 pounds.

You remember how you were too dizzy to be shocked or feel much back then. Now, after 5 weeks, you can think straight for the first time again and you notice the warden - a wiry athletic female elf looking nearly as malnourished as the inmates - stands in a corner of the room in which you get weighed again...

Kyra 282 (now 21.8 FP plus muscles)
Haylie 203 (now 15.9 FP plus muscles)
Roxanne 290 (now 23.4 FP plus muscles)

Lydia looked much fatter with her now bottom heavy 240 pounds (now 33.3 FP plus muscles) and needed new pants, but the other two really blew up, splitted their clothes again and looked positively sluggish...

Maria 287 (now 40.8 FP plus muscles)
and Veronica at a whopping 302 pounds (now 49.4 FP plus muscles)

The warden clears her throat and raises her confident voice: "You might have noticed we are facing a problem, the queen thinks some plague has spread in this prison. She thinks one of you has spread it and locked us all in here. The prison is surrounded by the inquisition and the royal guard. Our inmates and employees started losing weight rapidly when something happened to our food supplies shortly after you arrived. Don't worry, I don't agree with the queen. I mistrust your kin, but as the only non elven inmates I chose you to be spoiled with what we had at hand, since you were already in the middle of our... enfeebling... uhm... pocedure..." she abruptly changed the topic

"Do you understand? This prison was built on an ancient temple and I dispatch you to descend into it's depths to find out what REALLY caused this curse. Some of you couldn't be prepared against the expectable deprivations as good as I wished for, despite we gave exactly the same amount of food to everyone of you for 5 weeks."

she shrugged a little sheepishly

"However we put our hope in all six of you. Destroy the curse, save us and I will register you as officially dead... that's all I can do for you, but it will allow you to start a new life! Maybe you even find a way out for yourselves, but I beg you please desytroy the curse before you leave!"

You were led to the armory. From the window you could watch two guards sneaking out and getting burned to cinders by the inquisition.

...You discuss until you agree to take your chances in the old temple and descend in two hours at noon.

(Look for your confiscated mundane equipment and prepare yourselves... of course some of you might find their former gear no longer fitting their current shape... Please describe the gear you want to equip for the adventure - if it still fits - and roll a d100 to be lucky: with a roll over 80 you will find some magical gear useful for your class!)

Haylie – Prologue part 2

(79: no magic item)

It was with a well-practiced sheepish expression that Haylie van Bierschbach rummaged through her crumpled party clothes – a strappy purple top and matching skirt – in which she had been arrested. It was the same sheepish expression she wore on the mornings after feast-days at Bierschbach manor. On such days, Haylie was to found hunting hungrily for a decent breakfast, whilst her sisters groaned about the painfully bloated states of their bellies, and bemoaned the increasing ruination of their figures by the aristocracy’s latest feasting season – whilst Haylie had greedily eaten twice as much without any consequences whatsoever.

Alas, Haylie’s skimpy party outfit was not quite practical for dungeon exploration... and the only elements of it she could actually wear were the concealed knife strapped to a thigh garter (practically invisible, given the length of thigh Haylie possessed on which to strap it), and the glitzy silver bracers which were somewhat armor-like despite being high polished, and slightly bejewelled. Only with very cheap glass jewels, unfortunately. Still, the armoury was also well-stocked with arms and armor suitable for various kinds of militant elf, and in due course Haylie obtained some stylish-but-practical green leathers of the type worn by elf rangers. By good fortune, there had apparently once been an elf ranger of about Haylie’s 6’3’’, with Haylie-length legs to boot, and a set of her former armor fit Ms van Bierschbach like a glove... But a very tight glove: apparently elf rangers were less well-endowed in the boob and butt regions than a well-fed human knightess! Still, the soft leather gloves and calf boots over tight leggings were, in Haylie’s option, slightly kinky and super hawt!

“Like, those leggings are sooo cute on you!” Exclaimed the loud, happy voice of Lydia of the Valleys, who had apparently been equally interested in Haylie’s outfit choice as in her own. Something to do with co-ordinating wardrobes – which might be difficult in view of the way the smaller blonde’s ass looked twice as wide as Haylie’s thickest dimension. “But, ummmm... How come your butt’s not bigger?”

“I have a fast metabolism!” Haylie snapped. She was used her lazy sisters posing the same question – usually as a prelude to explaining why they needed a larger clothing allowance than Haylie, on account of their fatter figures. “It isn’t easy, you know!” Haylie sniffed. “I’m actually hungry!”

“Oh.” Lydia mused. “Are you, like, taking some kind of diet herbs?”

“No! Fast metabolism!”

Lydia gave a sceptical expression.

Meanwhile, the alchemist and the rogue, although less petite in height than the bard, had been fattened up to even more extreme width and BMI. Haylie even thought they looked about as fat as her largest sister – and that was the top entry on the Chonk Chart, so far as Haylie knew! The meaty fighters were, by comparison, just looking... meaty.

Anyway, Haylie finished stuffing her boobs into the green leathers. On a whim, she also procured a raffish green felt hat decorated with a feather, and selected a longbow and quiver to go with the shiny long sword she’d buckled on. Haylie was, in point of fact, not a great shot with the bow, but an elvish bow, going for free, seemed too good a bargain to turn down!

The last weeks had been an annoyance for the master swords woman.

Saint Elissan's descendant had been hit badly by treachery during her initial escape attempt, knocked unconscious before she could unleash blessed violence. That annoyed her, her purpose was to cut down everything that stood against her. To be denied it grated on the sword's woman's nerves. Rather than allow themselves to be honorably torn to pieces by her bare hands, the elves had resorted to cowardice!

Roxanne burned the memory of that elf ranger into her mind. She was not used for delayed vengeance, satisfaction lived in a scabbard on her hip. Denied holy violence and access to her divine sword, the paladin kept her rage burning hot...and her eyes open.

However she'd gotten to this prison, and of that she still had no idea, the Paladin quickly surmised that the elves kept their charges in line with food. Not denial, no. But with massive amounts of fattening junk. The sort of creams and pies and meats that turned strong young knights into fat men with gout, that bloated wasp waisted princess' into big bellied queens. Why they'd chosen this particular tactic was easy to surmise, elves thought of humans (or criminal elves) as little more than pigs on hind legs after all. This was an insult, a ritual fattening up for slaughter, turning the prisoner's own appetite into the means of their imprisonment.

After weeks of it, the peerless killer certainly looked weak under her hundred pounds of useless flubber.

Gone was her frankly terrifying eight pack. In it's place a sagging beer belly married to flappy love handles, soft to the touch. Cellulite spackled across her once smooth ass, cheeks that had been big now jiggly and globular. Muscular runner's thighs touched half way to the knee and she had cankles coming in.

Only the God's could restore Roxanne's cut away wings, but all the junk food had gifted her a pair of flabby bingo wings. Nearly forty years of sword practice had vanished from her arms, which seemed as floppy and jiggly as those of a baker. Her sinewy shoulders were now pillowy with fat, merging well with a now immense chest.

Even when she'd carried  daughter, as all daughters of the Sword Saint must to carry on the line, Roxanne had been fairly small in the chest. But after a life time of B cups, the towering woman's tatas were making up for lost time. She'd gained a cup size a week, until the massive, pink nippled melons were bigger than her head and pulled her shoulders inwards.

Roxanne's narrow, diamond shaped face was bloated and round, taking on far more fat than was it's share. The heavy, cherubic cheeks and jiggling jowl made her look twenty years younger, the thickening fat eliminating decades of war and travel, lessening the intensity of her golden stare as her cheeks swallowed up her eyes. The fight seemed entirely out of her, the fearless fighter cowed.

When the guards force fed her or put in the huge bowls of food, Roxanne timidly asked for more. When they moved her from her cell, she cringed away from them in fear. Led down the halls, she held her head down and hunched her shoulders, waddling along and frequently asking for a chance to breath. It was a reasonable request for a near three hundred pound woman, who now looked like a complete cream puff who'd never exercised a day in her life. Threatening as a mouse...

And it amused Roxanne greatly that the guard's believed it.

They got closer than they should have, pulling her along when she tried to breath. The warrior woman could have killed them in moments, but so deep in the maze like prison she was at the moment content to allow them to move her along. Despite gaining an adult woman's body weight in extra fat, Roxanne was in better shape than ever.

Every moment not spent eating was spent training in her small cell.

Suicide wall runs. Crunches. Planks. Squats. Jumps. Push ups. Hand stands. Lunges.

The paladin's frightening muscles hadn't gone soft under their new sheath. They'd only grown. Although she had no way to measure, Roxanne was fairly certain it was easy to do a push up at this size than when she'd first been captured. After years of her strength and skill plateauing, she honestly relished wearing a training weight constantly. Once this blubber was removed, she'd be impossibly dangerous.

And it wasn't like she'd come to enjoy the force feeding and gorging. It wasn't like her appetite was growing faster than her weight. It wasn't like every night now bore dreams of feasting. Of waking up hungry. Of some newly revealed inner self thinking constantly not just of what new food the guards might bring. But of both of them taking her at once from behind as she gorged, a pig in the troth. And during the weekly weigh ins, it wasn't like she was fascinated by the growing rolls and folds of her fellow prisoners.

Of the bard who's hips were rapidly filling the doors. Of the spoiled knightess who was now gloriously curvy. Of the half starved alchemist who was now thrice her starting size. Of the nimble thief who was now barely able to lumber along. Of the muscular pirate, the only rival to her strength in truth, who was now just as butter covered as her.

A libido dormant her entire life had lurched awake. Demanding sex she had no idea how to procure.

Roxanne's physical body might be stronger than ever, but her mind was snapping.

She had to get out. Had to go. Had to leave this place before she lost her hold on who she was...

"I'll do it," she replied flatly to the warden, when the hated elf witch laid out the problem of the likely curse beneath them.

The warden blinked back, surprised by the now helpless looking Roxanne. The elf's eyes narrowed, as if trying to see a trick, but the gaunt fae at last merely nodded.

"Fine, take off her shackles and get her a weapon," the slender elf told the guards.

"I want my sword," Roxanne said flatly as the shackles were taken off, "my Dieu Marque . You must have it, a curved sword, five feet long from tip to pommel. The blade its flamberged. The guard bronze. Look at me, I've grown feeble. If I am to succeed, you must give it to me."

The warden stared at the now obese warrior, "You arrived here with no weapon at all, much less a sword of legend. Guard, take her to the armory."

That statement struck Roxanne a body blow worse than the arrow to her skull. No weapon? No sword? Where was it? Who had it? Where was her blade?

Fury gripped her, burning so hot in her breast it threatened to burn off the bulk in moments. She stomped into the armory, the guards cringing away in fear from the look of hate in her eyes, her facade of helplessness forgotten. Every sword and spear in the armory begged to be used to spill knife eared blood, and Roxanne almost used it then, save for a familiar site.

Her coat.

Hanging on a dummy was a much patched field coat of black dragon leather. The coat of her mother, the coat Roxanne had worn since she was twenty. The sight of it calmed the immense woman, who'd been bare so long she'd forgotten she was. Relaxing slightly, remembering the situation at hand, the paladin prepared.

No metal armor was going to fit over her new torso, not the she usually wore it, but the Sword Saint found a red corset that must have belonged to an already husky prisoner. It was less to keep her waist in and more to provide support for her chest, which could easily get in the way, if not actually hit her in the face. A pair of leather trousers and thigh high boots sort of fit onto it, the laces were spread tight on the pants and ready to blow, showing diamonds of golden pale flesh.

In fact, the creaking from the ensemble suggested the paladin would blow it out sooner rather than later. Especially as her stomach rumbled with hunger under the corset. But as she belted on a sword belt and selected an exotic katana and tanto from the wall, she felt almost ready....almost.

The coat fit ....like no coat should. Roxanne's arms, thanks to new muscle and fat, barely fit in the sleeves. Even corsetted there was no way she'd ever close the coat around her gut, let alone her breasts. But the garment, the only personal possession she truly owned, calmed the half mad woman immensely.

Turning to the others, judging the huffing and puffing women with a critical eye as new allies, she cleared her throat:

"Who of you can still fight?"

Major trait: Big Milkers

Lesser traits:

-harmelss fatty,

-stretched stomach

-elastic stomach, +1

-Natural athlete, +1

(Rolled 74 for getting magic items)

The last few days of imprisonment were, in fact, a pleasant buzz in Lydia’s drugged mind — or perhaps it had been weeks? Few details could be remembered, save for an endless supply of exotic elven sweets, fine drink, and a pleasant fullness in her belly. Now — sober again at last — she saw that the endless feasting had done a number on her diet. Thankfully, her figure had surely been blessed by divine favor from an undiscovered goddess of beauty, for her booty was poppin.’

” … Wait a minute…” Lydia blinked from a sudden bout of post-meal clarity.

(Rolled INTELLIGENCE: 57, FAIL)

”What?” her non-twin Haylie asked as she strapped herself into her new gear.

”Uh… nothing,” Lydia frowned as she desperately tried to remember exactly what she was about to realize. “It’s just so nice that they fed us so much when everyone else in jail was on a diet, y’know?”

”Sure, Lydia. Sure they did.”

”Hey uh, Haylie? You don’t think my butt’s got too big, right?”

“You look…” the massive Paladin named Roxanne blushed. “You look real good…”

“Uh, I didn’t ask you? And also, I know I’m hot AF, but I’m asking if my ass is gonna fit in my outfit?”

”Girl, trust me,” Haylie patted her on the shoulder. “Your shorts would not survive the first few inches up those thunder thighs.”

”Aww, but I really loved those! What am I supposed to wear now? I don’t even know what size my ass is now…”

“… 44…” the paladin mumbled.

Lydia’s jaw dropped. “What? What ya mean?”

“Inches…” she added quickly. “44 inches.”

“How do you even…?”

Roxanne’s hand tightened against the front of her own soft belly, just below the navel. “I have an eye for such things.”

”Well, in any case,” Haylie patted Lydia’s shoulders and eyes her body from head to toe. “That ass is out of control, so we gotta set you up with something that stretches.”

”Aw, but I don’t like elastics,” Lydia pouted. “They’ll wedge up my ass.”

“It’s that or you go temple-exploring rocking panties and stockings.”

“Oh, okay…”

Lydia followed Haylie’s lead, rummaging the armory for a suitable outfit for the plus-size blonde bard to wear. Eventually they found a pair of white, elastic jodhpurs that swallowed her cheeks and fit against her chubby waist with a snap. Next was a brown traveler’s jacket with sleeves big enough to accommodate the pinch-able fat wrapped around her upper arms, and a black brassiere with enough support to give her ripened twins a boost. The final trick for her look was a girdle that would cinch around her middle and accentuate her waist. The result was a bard reborn, vanished from the public eye and returned again bigger, bustier, and bolder than ever before. She was ready to take the world by storm with her musical talent and womanly charms! All she needed was her old purse back, with her musical instrument stored safely within.

“It’s here!” She said excitedly. “My purse is here!”

Before anyone could stop her, she shoved her hand deep inside and withdrew her most valuable possession: ivory-framed bongos, etched with the autographs of famous bards from her hometown of Bel-Aeir.

Licking her lips in anticipation, she patted the double-drums with her palms and set herself a beat.

”Lo,” she eyed Roxanne with a rebellious glimmer in her eyes. “If thou hadst… one shot… or one opportunity… to seize everything thou ever desired… in one moment… wouldst thou capture it? Or merely let it slip?”

Ignoring everyone’s confusion (and her jiggling ass-cheeks) she got louder.

“Lo! Her palms art cool, knees weak, out of fuel, there’s drool on her armour, bejeweled — mother’s gruel! She’s anxious, but on the surface she appears so cruel, to joust a bout —“

“Quiet in there!” an Elf guard rudely interrupted her flow from outside the armory. “No human rhymes!”

“… times out, endeth — hark!” Lydia muttered.

Veronica willingly accepted the blessing of such a torrent of calories put upon her frail body. Starvation was something she never experienced in her life until her capture. As the daughter of a merchant couple, the extents of privation she ever experience were a downgrade in food quality, but never hunger. She abhorred the experience, and combined with her constant overfeeding, her sensitivity to this new condition was sent into overdrive, making the feeling hound her relentlessly.

As soon as her stretching stomach made some more room, it was back again, stronger, a roaring beast needing more and more to be sated. Hunger became so easily triggered for the short alchemist that she started to mistake it with other feelings, the most obvious being anxiety. Anytime she got stressed or worried, she was sure she was in fact peckish, and nibbled on any scraps left between feeding sessions.

Veronica was a smart woman, and she was pretty aware this constant stuffing was making her gain weight for some purpose for their captors. Maybe it was to make them more docile and less threatening, or perhaps it was a sick elven experiments. Still she couldn’t muster any sort of anger or even indignation at this particular aspect of their captivity.  The gorgeous brunette despised being caged, and she hated how sordid the jail was, but as she grew, she felt a sense of satisfaction and contentment.

The shapely alchemist had lamented the loss of her feminine curves when she started starving, watching her plump breasts, round bottom, and womanly hips disappear being almost worse than the empty feeling in her stomach. But then, it all came back at a quick pace, her figure getting more voluptuous and more sensual with each passing day. Who cared that her flat toned stomach was getting a little plump, if it went with her breasts ripening into juicy handfuls and then some? What was so bad about having a little fold here and there if she kept that exaggerated hourglass perfection? Was it so bad that she could no longer see her feet if she could also feel her booty bounce with every step? A belly was nothing but the side effect of having all the rest getting bigger, softer, more and more. Anyway, a belly was kind of hot too wasn’t it? It was so decadent and appealing in its own unique way.

High on self-appreciation and no short amount of autophilia, Veronica was blooming into a very plump stunner, but her weight gain wasn’t going to stop at mere fatness. While the other captive all grew in a way or another, the blur of the last few weeks affected the formerly slim alchemist the more dramatically. Once the shortest and thinnest of them all, she grew into a decadent blubbery beauty of absurd proportions.

While she was gorging on slurry and lamenting about how much she missed real food, like fried meats and other street delicacies, Veronica blossomed into a truly obese hourglass. If her face rounded up slightly, with plump cheeks and a cute double chin making their appearance, her breasts ballooned into orbs of such a magnitude she lacked fruit analogs for comparison. Still, she wasn’t exactly top heavy, for her hips matched her breasts amply. With her short stature, each pound gained meant a lot of girth, and that resulted in her getting so wide she would often bump into doorways, only to then remember how thick she was and turn sideways to leave her cell and get to the weighing room.

Veronica’s belly was no small blob either, but its bouncy roundness still lived in the shadows of her bosom, while quickly creeping forward to catch up with the enormous tiddies it was currently propping up. With a lot of weight concentrated on her bum and breasts, it wasn’t quite forming an apron yet, but it looked like the next big meal could break the balance and make it fold and rest on her round overripe thighs.

The captive burglar was so meaty at this point she struggled a little to stand up from her cell’s bed, and noticed she was now waddling instead of walking properly, thanks to the width and thickness of her lower half. Still, this ludicrous size wasn’t only made of drawbacks. If she wasn’t fighting hunger, she felt stronger than ever (even if that wasn’t very impressive) and was pretty certain her body took well the extra nutrients, doing wonder for her metabolism and general health.

The only issue truly was how fast she grew so big. It was no small feat to triple someone’s weight in mere weeks. The clever glutton was fairly sure some sort of weight gain elixir had been used to increase her appetite and calorie conversion rate, but it did little to help her body adjust to the mass. If her muscles were doing great under the flab, every single articulation in her body was screaming for help, especially her knees, lower back, and ankles. Veronica was very careful not to test the limits of these weak points, and she feared a fall could hurt a lot. Her stamina also took a hit, but it wasn’t so much that she had less endurance that her new body made almost every movement an effort to. Still, in her mind, it was worth it for being so hot and so happy. If she was going to be stuck in jail, being endlessly fed wasn’t that bad honestly.

In fact, in Veronica’s mind, this level of overeating felt so right she started to alter her perception of normality, something that would probably stay with her for the future, and hound the people around her. Indeed, the scholarly thief was seldom wrong, and thus expected everyone around her to abide by this new normal. She wouldn’t tolerate the concept of portion control for the time being.

This impressive fattening sequence came to an end, eventually.  When the warden revealed the urgency of the situation to Veronica, her desire for freedom came back with the strength of thousands. Not only did she want out by principle of liking being free, but she now had countless culinary fantasies to experience after these weeks of underwhelming sludge feeding. To drive her even more, this mystery about the ancient temple curse was incredibly intriguing for the alchemist whose curiosity had been her main motivator into crime. She knew she was in before some of her airhead companions even understood the stakes of what they heard.

(23 : no magic item)

The elven armory had little to assist Veronica in gearing up for the expedition, but they had her adventuring gear in their coffers, including her alchemical reagents, weapons, and a now ridiculously undersized leather breastplate, the purple worm hide so comically tiny the vest couldn’t even work as a bra cup for a single boob. Her clothes were no better, with her pants now too cramped for even her shins to fit in, and every single belt on her gear being about a foot too tight to close.

‘’Ugh… this is ridiculous. And OF COURSE the elven uniforms are all made for sticks. What is this? A tunic for ants?!’’ Fussed Veronica while scrambling through piles of uniforms and casual clothes.

She was bending over in two in her underwear, her enormous bum swaying left and right and her unsupported tits hanging low in her ripped prison shirt as she went through her limited options.

(Rolled INT: 6 = alchemy success!)

Having no choice but to get creative, Veronica quickly brewed a concoction she used many time before, but she never needed as large a quantity as today. This transmutation salve applied to matter, could temporarily turn it into putty, allowing it to be molded into a different shape before it returned to its solid state.

Gathering her old equipment, Veronica found similar materials in the elven armory and bunched everything together. Her leather vest and two elven breastplates turned into a new leather jacket to support her tits and protect her chest. Three belts made one that fit her massive hips, and two cloaks were turned in a flowing skirt to replace the cramped pants she was used to. A few shirts made a sexy cropped top that exposed the upper dome of her round belly, in a way she found absolutely cute, while the skirt went up to cover her up to her deep navel. All of it fitted like a glove and actually enhanced her hourglass figure, if only by restricting her a little around the torso.

After getting dressed, the last thing Veronica did was to grab some sedatives from the armory; the kind used to handle rowdy prisoners, and also applied a generous amount of chalk to her inner thighs, struggling a little to reach down there with her belly and breasts in the way. Chub rub was no joke, she heard, and she wasn’t keen on experiencing it during her first fat adventure.

-

FEAT GAINED - (here we go ^^')
Stress Eater
Favorite Food (fried meat)
Obesity Loves Company

Size Unaware
Content x2
Dummy Thicc
Natural Athlete
Poor Health
Dress for my Size
Energized by Eating
Stretched Stomach
Elastic Stomach
Fast Metabolism
Fast Gainer (3rd stack)

Maria looked a bit surprised at the others who she, for seconds ago wouldn't trust her name, started to talk with each other and present themself.

And when Lydia looked with a curious eagerness at her, she realised the woman wanted to know her name too. She lost her focus a bit, her face reddened and turned her gaze away from the smiling girl as she without thinking mumbled forward before she could stop herself.

“Maria... My name is Maria.”

Why?? Why would she tell a total stranger her name? She couldn't trust anyone, not after what had happened to her to get into this predicament... Her thought wandered to the only one she could trust, oh how she missed her smile…

To hide her embarrassment at the situation she looked away and stopped her eyes at the terrifying big woman, that had turned her back on them and started to walk the guard who was watching the only exit to the room.

“What is she doing?” Maria thought with a worried look on her face, and when maria saw the woman hitting the elf guard, she lost all thought except for screaming fear and terror in her mind

What was the crazy thing doing??!! Doesn't she realise that all of us will be punished together?

As the event kept going maria realised 2 things, one was that the guards and their hidden ranger that none seemed to notice could without any condemnation kill them if they were to disobedience, and the second was this large woman was even crazier than she first thought, she was a lunatic and the worst kind of brawler.

As she was led to the room with the chair maria's mind was in a chaotic state, thoughts she believed had been driven out when she first got her emerged from the deeps in her memory,

“she needed to get out of here, she didn't belong here, what would they do to her? She didn't deserve this!”

Her mind reeled as she started to resist the guards as she tried to flail her arms to get out from their grip on her, which rewarded her with a hard hit on the head, enough to lose her focus and control over her body, and they more dragged her

As she was drugged, the last thought that lingered on her now fog-clouded mind was on her dear sister…

As the week went on she was force-fed she soon released that something was wrong with this prison, as she could see the other inmates slowly but steadily losing weight, getting gaunter as time went on, and even the guard started to show the same symptoms. That she was changing as well she understood in the subconscious but the truth was too hard to face so she went into deep denial in her mind and still thought herself as wiry as before, just a bit swollen than before because of the food.

In truth she was expanding at an alarming rate, in the beginning, it started whit the lower half of her body, her backside was the first to change from a relatively flat butt to an apple form that just kept growing out, challenging any chair with an armrest. Then her hips and thigh followed up expanding outwards so any tight alleyway or small widows would spell doom for the girl.

As they kept force-feeding her soon the rest of her body followed up her belly slowly expanded from washboard to potbelly, then to a round soft belly accompanied with saddlebags that wobbled up and down as she walked at the prison that soon turned into a waddling, her buxom started to grow, but slowly in comprehension to her lower half, they got fatter and softer in size, growing 3 sizes bigger than before but surprisingly they still were a bit perky, her arms swelled up slowly as they created small bat wings, forcing her arms away from her body, and her face started to show the extreme fattening that her body went through by slowly getting rounder cheeks and growing a cute second chin.

When they were done with the prosses, she had turned into a slow waddling pearshaped fat woman, as she waddled in the corridors, the guards and inmates watching her passing could see how her fat huge apple-shaped ass jiggled with her every step, her round soft belly forced itself up and down by her round likewise squashy fat thighs and as she walked. her breathing came hard and forced, as she had no condition whatsoever as she had been still for so long, her movements were slow and sluggish now, as running was not an option for her anymore.

The dress the prison provided could cover her upper body but with that monster hips and ass, they could only hope she didn't bend down too far.

As for Maria's mind, as she went through this was reeling and twisting so hard that she couldn't believe how big she was, each time she tried to do something she could easily do before, but couldn't because her body resisted it or a guard pointed out how big she was, her brain went to a lockdown, refusing to believe that she wasn't the great thief that could get in and out from any place, and her reaction was to eat more to deny the truth. The truth, however, was that in the last week, they didn't need to force-feed her, just a comment would lock her in a food frenzy that butchered most of the food in her stuffed belly, going full denial of how big she was.

When they meet the warden she could only think of what they would do to them now, as she looked at the others she could see that everyone was a lot fatter from 5 weeks ago, and when the warden mentioned that some had grown bigger than others, even if they got the same amount of food, maria felt a guiltiness that was almost overwhelming, but as quickly it emerged in her now stressed mind, her denial kicked in with full force, burring the guilt in a swamp of full of self-denial of lies.

“I arent fat! I was just swollen from the last meal.. and I didn't do anything wrong! they did! And they had all the same amount of food? bullshit! sure I had eaten a lot but I hadn't got so big as Veronica, what had the girl been eating?? Not the same as her that for sure!”

As Maria came up with excuses after excuses, her belly started to growl and rumble, as her usual way to handle when she got stressed was to eat something to calm her nerves, so she almost missed the next part of the warden's dialogue, the proposal.

When she heard the proposal, maria couldn't believe her ears, they could go free? Her mind that just thought about what she could get her hands on to eat stopped in its track and thought straight for the first time in weeks.

If they could get this curse out of the way she could see her little sister again, and if the opportunity for escaping this hellhole showed itself, she wouldn't let it pass her. She didn't care for these elves one bit, and if they fell for the curse, so much better. She thought that she could convince the others about it as they had surely seen how the elves mistreated them. But for now, she needed to arm herself

As she was led to the elven armoury she was panting hard and was sweating extremely hard

“How could I have such bad stamina… aha! It must probably be because I hadn't a chance to run for a while now” she thought in her denial

But as she waddled on, she started to think about which one in the group she should approach first with her ideas. Veronica seemed smart, she was the best choice but going how big she was she could have some problem with food if it came to that.. Lydia was a bird brain… she didn't think they were in any sort of danger, so an escape plan would probably be too hard for her

Haylie seemed more like a brute than anything else, she could maybe be useful, Kyra, on the other hand, was seeming like a boastful pirate that didn't know how to shut up when the time was needed, and finally Roxanne... Maria felt her spine shiver when she thought about the battle-crazed woman, no she wasn't an alternative, she would easily kill maria on the spot if maria even bothered the warrior's shadow, no... if that was the only option left it would be better to go alone.

(roll 4 on finding magic items)

As they arrived at the armoury, she was panting like a bellows. When she finally caught her breath, she looked around at all the equipment, trying to find what would give her the best chance to survive, or even escape on the quest. she tried on pants that would give her some advantage in her movement that she still believed she had, but each pair of pants she found was too tight for even one of her meaty legs to get into. Finally, by a lucky shot, she found two black leather pants that she clumsily fixed together but even so they were just a bit too tight, so if she bent over too much she would show some of her bottom cliffs.

She found a black shirt that fitted better but didn't cover the lower part of her belly, on that she got a dark brown leather west that had infolded pockets, which was perfect when she found a bundle of pick locket tools, that would be in handy for her, and in the end, she got two daggers that she put them in front of her west so she could easily get them when she needed, and a short sword that she fixed at her side with the help of 2 belts that was covered a bit of her belly and love handles, finally she finds a crossbow with a pack of bolts with it that she puts on her back together with a backpack she found in a corner.

When Roxanne asked loudly who of them could fight, Maria's face blanched with fright as the warrior looked right into her eyes, maria blicked for a few seconds before looking at the others with panic filling her lungs

“How I wished I could get something to eat right now, this panic will kill me,” she thought while her mind stressfully formulated an answer that wouldn't kill her on the spot.

“I can fight if it comes to it, but it wouldn't be much use if it comes to hand-to-hand combat, but I'm a pretty good shooter with a crossbow,”

she replied with a slighter higher pitched voice than she usually spoke.

Rolled fat feats

Major Fat feats:
All in the trunk
Favourite food (Cheese)
Food allergy (Cheese)

Minor fat feats:
Big-boned
Big fat nerd
Wide and weak
Content
Sweet tooth x7 (I forgot x5 from Rouge class bonus, added in the stats)
Lazy bones
Stretched stomach
Dress for my size x3 (I forgot x2 from Rouge class bonus, added in the stats)
Fast gainer
Poor health

Puh, i tried my best to find any wrong spelling and such, but I hope this is readable ^^

Stat Changes

105 str (80 cap), 95 dex (cap 85), 74 con (Cap 70), 38 int, 33 wp, 75 cha (cap 80)

Kyra groaned, groggily, clutching at her overful gut. Had it not been packed hard with the slop, she might have noticed her prominent abs were buried under new layers of softness. Her body, once finely honed was beginning to develop some serious curves. Her once loose skirt was pulled tight over her already prominent posterior and her already tight top was beginning to struggle to contain her generous bosom. 

If she noticed her stuffed gut hanging over her skirt, in an unbecoming muffintop that would wobble and bounce as she walked, she would have been frankly embarrassed, but in her current state, she was too full for rational thought. All she could think of was sleep...and how frankly cute all of her companions to be were becoming...

Kyra slowly waddled from the feeding chamber to her cell, letting loose an unladylike belch, uncaring of decorum or standards, and fell into her food coma almost instantly, awaiting the guards to drag her out to her new adventure.

ROUND 3 - the cave entry...

As soon as you were all equipped and ready you were led to a stairway. The warden lead you with a torch into the depth of darkness. Nothing short of 300 steps down Maria and Veronica almost fell down the last set of stairs. They needed a few minutes to catch their breaths, but luckily the warden seemed lost in thought anyways. She handed Lydia the torch and wandered into a pitch black corner of the cellar room. You hear some odd incantations followed by metal clanging and red glimming lines appeared on a sealed door in front of her. The dim light vanished as quick as it appeared and she rejoins the group...

"I wasn't sure that would work..." said the warden, looking even more weary than before, but something in the way she accentuated 'sure' revealed a wicked confidence.

"...but we are lucky. The seal is lifted, from here you're on your own. I must get back... to my tasks... of duty. I highly... suspect you will find monster down here that would be regarded equal to those we... harbor on that surface. Can't be... remaining!" continued the warden and her search for words seemed more and more odd and troubled - in the end it sounded almost like a rusty second language.

Impatiently she endured Lydias capricious dilly-dallying, but then slammed the door shut right behind the group. The slam resonated in your ears, almost dazing you in the cave behind. When you turned your heads back, there was no door, just solid rock and vanishing thin red lines of light indicating the powerful sealing magic obviously locking you in. You found yourselves in a dark cave, but some distant source of light showed the way.

From the corner of your eye you noticed a movement and you could swear you also heard some fast paced light footsteps. You were not alone here!

You followed the light to find a larger cave room with a wall and three brightly shining magical runes lighting the area. Perfect, seamless masonry and two doors between two statues. The left one depicted a very well-fed naked woman with a strange heart-tipped tail and the right one an iron clad female knight with a golden halo. On the ground in front of the doors was a weathered inscription.

other obvious POI's (yes, that does rightly or wrongly imply there is more than that):

- 4 skeletons with...

• - 2 potion flasks
  • - a well made sword
  • - a well crafted dagger
  • damaged and decayed armor
  • ...?

the whole cave:

entry-cave.thumb.jpg.d727d57b45fbd6e1afb2a0813f3bb9c2.jpg

=> What do you do?

Roxanne's focus was normally steely but was now wavering.

The huge swords woman was horribly aware of her jiggling, huffing and puffing comrades in arms. Their bulging bellies, their bouncing chests, their chaffed thighs. And aware of her own layers of fat. How her belt pinched into her new belly rolls. How her heavy chest pulled her forwards. Such realizations were making unusual lusts shoot across her normally dormant libido.

Muttering internally to focus upon the fight, the towering fighter looked around the initial chamber. The skeletons could be dangerous if they were in fact undead, but it was hard to tell without more specific magic than her own. But what really interested her was the inscriptions on the walls.

"Saint Elyssan?" the Swords woman whispered, waddling up towards the bas relief...

“Skeletons? Ew,” Lydia avoided the eyeless stares of the dead around her feet.

The bard wandered between the two statues with a casual gait, pretending to admire the fine artwork while actually attempting to unwedge the cloth her newly fat ass was swallowing without anyone noticing. Alas, they only wedged deeper.

“So uh…” she stretched one meaty thigh to the side and made her leathers groan. “Anyone see anything?”

(Roll INTELLIGENCE to spot something useful in the immediate area: 54, FAIL)

“I got nothing… kinda hungry for some reason…”