star trek strange new worlds morph request

curvelover1701

Guest IAmGivingBadAdvice

Is it any good? I'm a big fan of Anson Mount but I really am not a fan of recent star trek.

19 minutes ago, IAmGivingBadAdvice said:

Is it any good? I'm a big fan of Anson Mount but I really am not a fan of recent star trek.

it is excellent  it is episodic with over arcing  series long character story arcs  season 1 is set in the year 2259  2 years after the events of season 2 of discovery  and the first season is almost over there is still 3  episodes left to air  in season 1 there is only 10 episodes a season  this series is a direct sequal to discovery season 2 and a prequal to tos  and season 2 is almost done filming and capt kirk  will be in season 2  in  a few epsiodes  in command of another ship  you can see him in that one photo next to lt la'an on that street which is a behind the scene leaked  picture 

Guest IAmGivingBadAdvice
10 hours ago, curvelover1701 said:

it is excellent  it is episodic with over arcing  series long character story arcs  season 1 is set in the year 2259  2 years after the events of season 2 of discovery  and the first season is almost over there is still 3  episodes left to air  in season 1 there is only 10 episodes a season  this series is a direct sequal to discovery season 2 and a prequal to tos  and season 2 is almost done filming and capt kirk  will be in season 2  in  a few epsiodes  in command of another ship  you can see him in that one photo next to lt la'an on that street which is a behind the scene leaked  picture 

I'll have to check it out then

here is another couple number one pics i would loved morphed and a couple of  the pirate capt angel who took over the enterprise  with some of her pirate crew  and captured  and imprisoned the enterprise crew  on her  pirate ship the serene squall  in last weeks episode titled the serene squall 

IMG_4634.JPG

IMG_4635.JPG

snw-108-preview-23-640x427.jpg

IMG_4662.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest IAmGivingBadAdvice
On 6/17/2022 at 8:11 AM, IAmGivingBadAdvice said:

I'll have to check it out then

I just started it and it's really really good. It really gives me TOS vibes 

Guest IAmGivingBadAdvice

This image of number 1 would seem to be a really good candidate to be morphed. Hard to believe the actress is 49 years old

IMG_9921.JPG.2f9662b3d048fa10d69d808b95835c3e.jpeg

star-trek-strange-new-worlds-1024x576-1.jpg

D4w-VS1W4AYvhUT.jpg