Growing out of my Wonder Woman outfit

GrowingGirl

So happy to have found this site as I feel I have hit a plateau recently and would love some encouragement to help me grow more lush and curvier. Looking forward to connecting with people who will appreciate my ongoing gaining. Not sure how big I will end up but love how I look and feel now and as a single girl I love that my body turns me on now more than ever, lol

55C05BD4-F7CF-4099-9590-EF5126803F0B.jpeg

Thanks for the warm welcome. So far I love it here. There are so many beautiful women on this site and it’s amazing to see the content they are sharing. Also feels great to be admired in a world where people keep telling me to lose weight. I don’t think I can lose the fat cos I have a very greedy belly 

403278CD-62EB-473F-98EE-00ABDD13AB89.png

Guest Anaxerxes

You can eat what you want, as much as you want, and be as big as you want and you'd be admired for it. (Emphasis on you)

If encouragement is what you want, then I for one would love to see you grow that belly way bigger. You can do it! Haha

Guest romeos92
9 hours ago, GrowingGirl said:

Also love that a bit of the weight went to my ass. You can see it a bit in this photo but I think it’s still going to double in size over the next year or so

60117900-AA33-4376-A27C-FD41C2EB14CF.jpeg

i hope from now on all the weight goes to your lower half thighs and ass!!...your body looks super hot !!

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 4:09 PM, Guest Anaxerxes said:

You can eat what you want, as much as you want, and be as big as you want and you'd be admired for it. (Emphasis on you)

If encouragement is what you want, then I for one would love to see you grow that belly way bigger. You can do it! Haha

Thanks just noticed this now. Been so busy stuffing myself and can only hope I get past the plateau