What ever happened to…. (A where are they now gainer thread)

CuriousAmy13

Imogenize, but also CGV if we are talking under 300lbs.

I would be curious what happened to a lot of the "big hot bombshells/super sized bombshells," and the big cutie retirees. You can still find the following past Big Cuties still modeling like Britt, Sasha, Jae, Boberry, Catidee, Brianna, and Ms Fat Booty to name a few. However, the ones who seem to have left the scene like Brooke, Demi, Margot, and Leah as examples, what ever happened to them? Was this just a business or were they ever really interested in this kink?

I've had my theories that Brooke was acting. Was a smaller model for fetish work and got hooked on this business model. Second she retired probably got wls.

• Curvage Model

There are several girls I used to follow and actively support who have disappeared into thin air. Of course, there is a lot of curiosity, but it is also true that if they left everything so suddenly, maybe there are reasons ... so I don't find it fair to look too deeply into their lives. The Internet is made up of passages of beautiful meteors. ❤️

I decided to think hard and thought of some:

- Cupcake Bombshell

- Angelina and Tenderbelly from "that site"

- Britt Belvedere from SC

I'm sure that there are some that there are others but I figured I would just go with some that really have disappeared from sight.

On 6/14/2022 at 7:04 AM, Lake Terror said:

Imogenize, but also CGV if we are talking under 300lbs.

I would be curious what happened to a lot of the "big hot bombshells/super sized bombshells," and the big cutie retirees. You can still find the following past Big Cuties still modeling like Britt, Sasha, Jae, Boberry, Catidee, Brianna, and Ms Fat Booty to name a few. However, the ones who seem to have left the scene like Brooke, Demi, Margot, and Leah as examples, what ever happened to them? Was this just a business or were they ever really interested in this kink?

I've had my theories that Brooke was acting. Was a smaller model for fetish work and got hooked on this business model. Second she retired probably got wls.

Margot did come back but left again after becoming a mother.

Guest vegetaover9000
On 6/14/2022 at 6:10 AM, lillafair said:

azismiss, and imogneize of course

Azismiss is struggling with gender dysphoria...

Guest vegetaover9000
On 6/26/2022 at 7:25 PM, SodamFat said:

Nutty, Julie and Sherly. What ever happened to them?

Nutty became a mamma and stopped doing content.

Guest vegetaover9000
1 hour ago, lillafair said:

Does she have tumblr or anything like that?

I don't know, but last time I saw pictures of her she was taking male hormones and was planning on removing her boobs.